<POLL> Do you want a Server Wipe? Vote!

• Until when will you continue talking nonsense? The game is dead because we spent a lot of time standing in lv60, no one has more sack to enter and play with the same char.

Resete and present news, ready, absent players will return in weight.

Until when will you continue talking nonsense? The game is dead because we just don't get updates and no one is inviting new players or maintaining newcomers.

Anyway, reset wont change the fact that: "The game is 'dead' because we spent a lot of time standing in lv60, no one has more sack to enter and play with the same char.", it would be exactly the same after everyone reach lv60 again.

Absent players will return, but we will lost more from the ppl who will lose reliance.

About Jon, just think in alternate ways to repair the errors without hurting people who don't want whip.

I'm from ppl who have quited the game for 5 months and didn't have any thoughts of coming back but i want to try a new fresh begining so of course wipe 😁

You got a point. but anyway, that's a bit selfish, you're making everyone restart because *you* want to restart together.

Democracy is here for that anyway, at least you aren't with those who can't use their head to think alternate ways to repair errors.

• This thread did nothing but just upset the murky waters and divide the players...

Well, in any case, team wipe just lost: Hūyù suǒyǒu zhòng guó dìxiōng tóupiào bùyào cāshì. Xièxiè.

• Until when will you continue talking nonsense? The game is dead because we just don't get updates and no one is inviting new players or maintaining newcomers.

Anyway, reset wont change the fact that: "The game is 'dead' because we spent a lot of time standing in lv60, no one has more sack to enter and play with the same char.", it would be exactly the same after everyone reach lv60 again.

Did you even read the thread? Level cap would be 70.

• Want to see everyone in favor of the reset? just put new customizations on the char screen, ready, with little news you can get people to create new characters and return to weight the game.

We want to PLAY, HAVE FUN, and like I said before, it's tedious to play with the same chars we get sick of.

Good point, I prefer just creating a new char myself, but oka.

the game is more than 1 year stopped in this damn lvl60, we are sick of playing in the same chars, we want to start from 0 with news.

Same.

• A lot of suggestions? To ban players who used bugs? how to know who are them? Many people have +15's doesn't have to mean everyone bugged. to wipe +15 gear? haahahah someone put the effort and maybe farmed a lot to make a +15 and to remove it because a c*nt like you suggested it

Well i'm not informed as you guys about everything that happened on the server these months, but what you say here ''+15 gear? haahahah someone put the effort and maybe farmed a lot to make a +15 and to remove it because a c*nt like you suggested it'' isn't a bit a countersense? i'll explain myself, if you wipe the server everything will be lost even the +15 items, but on the other hand if the problem is only a small portion of a type of gear then it wouldn't be bad to wipe out only that, doing so the problem of the hacked,bugged,cheated gear would be partially solved, and the cap players wouldn't loose everything but only a part of all the gear they acquired honestly. Still my argument is all hypotetical and based on little information, but as far as i know i could see a solution like that.

• keep the levels. Wipe all items to +0 but keep items and stats, same with cc gear. Wipe all lvl 70 accessories and wipe medusa points and gear

Awesome alternative way, that kind of wipe is more acceptable. I liked that.

Did you even read the thread? Level cap would be 70.

Still same. Why not just continue straight to 70? Everyone would be "equal" anyway. It's almost like a wiping, everyone would need to get new gears. Better: We save ourselves from cc or ranked battle efforts

• Want to see everyone in favor of the reset? just put new customizations on the char screen, ready, with little news you can get people to create new characters and return to weight the game.

We want to PLAY, HAVE FUN, and like I said before, it's tedious to play with the same chars we get sick of.

Im sorry but this has to be the most illogical reason to call for a wipe

If you're bored of using the character you've been using before, then make a new one.
    Wiping the whole server just because of boredom is stupid.

At least all the other people asking for the wipe have a logical reason of wanting to do so.

SSGreg on DBO (TWS1)
    Greg on DBOG
    ss_Cropped.jpg

• Well i'm not informed as you guys about everything that happened on the server these months, but what you say here ''+15 gear? haahahah someone put the effort and maybe farmed a lot to make a +15 and to remove it because a c*nt like you suggested it'' isn't a bit a countersense? i'll explain myself, if you wipe the server everything will be lost even the +15 items, but on the other hand if the problem is only a small portion of a type of gear then it wouldn't be bad to wipe out only that, doing so the problem of the hacked,bugged,cheated gear would be partially solved, and the cap players wouldn't loose everything but only a part of all the gear they acquired honestly. Still my argument is all hypotetical and based on little information, but as far as i know i could see a solution like that.

You, marry me.

• Awesome alternative way, that kind of wipe is more acceptable. I liked that.

Still same. Why not just continue straight to 70? Everyone would be "equal" anyway. It's almost like a wiping, everyone would need to get new gears. Better: We save ourselves from cc or ranked battle efforts

But some people already have 400 boxes and 4kkk, and some people have 35k

• wiping = loads of players that quit coming back

not wiping = letting server slowly die

Dud those people who quit and coming back after wipe will be quit AGAIN and the people who realy love the game after wipe (like me) they are not going to play the game anymore and will be the doom of the DBOG...

• Well i'm not informed as you guys about everything that happened on the server these months, but what you say here ''+15 gear? haahahah someone put the effort and maybe farmed a lot to make a +15 and to remove it because a c*nt like you suggested it'' isn't a bit a countersense? i'll explain myself, if you wipe the server everything will be lost even the +15 items, but on the other hand if the problem is only a small portion of a type of gear then it wouldn't be bad to wipe out only that, doing so the problem of the hacked,bugged,cheated gear would be partially solved, and the cap players wouldn't loose everything but only a part of all the gear they acquired honestly. Still my argument is all hypotetical and based on little information, but as far as i know i could see a solution like that.

Point of you two is just to wipe +15 gear. That's not the solution, wipe all the gear, wipe everything, because if u wipe just +15 gear people will remain OP (like +14/13), and those who had +15 will be naked or something. Not talking for myself, I'm full +11/12

• Dud those people who quit and coming back after wipe will be quit AGAIN and the people who realy love the game after wipe (like me) they are not play the game anymore and will be the doom of the DBOG...

Yes! ^^

Just like I said:

wiping = loads of players that quit coming back = loads of players that play going away

not wiping updating or showing care about the game, the community, and our efforts = letting server slowly die

• Point of you two is just to wipe +15 gear. That's not the solution, wipe all the gear, wipe everything, because if u wipe just +15 gear people will remain OP (like +14/13), and those who had +15 will be naked or something. Not talking for myself, I'm full +11/12

Ok:

1: wipe everything thats more than +10

or 2: convert it to +10.

3: Accept that lvl 60 gear won't worth that much in lvl70 cap

• DetalhesDetalhes

Detalhes

jogo desde o início e quer reiniciar o problema eu também sou fundador

A diferença basica é que voce é um novato, que bem provavelmente nao fez nada, juntei meses de zeni para liberar o 70, agora chega e diz que vai resetar? coisa de Noob, estao chamando nós de idiotas? jogar tanto tempo para simplismente limpar? se existiu hack aqui foi porque foram incompetentes e nao fizeram sistema antihack, agora fazem os players pagar o pato? faça meu favor ... claro que os noobs querem reset, porque nunca alcancariam os que se esforçaram desde o começo para ter o set bom, isso é ser lesado, se nao fosse no game merecia um PROCESSO por lesa, comprei isso no primeiro mês e venho esperando o server desde la, para liberar o 70, para chegar aqui e dar nisso? Krilin? por favor ....

• DetalhesDetalhes

A diferença basica é que voce é um novato, que bem provavelmente nao fez nada, juntei meses de zeni para liberar o 70, agora chega e diz que vai resetar? coisa de Noob, estao chamando nós de idiotas? jogar tanto tempo para simplismente limpar? se existiu hack aqui foi porque foram incompetentes e nao fizeram sistema antihack, agora fazem os players pagar o pato? faça meu favor ... claro que os noobs querem reset, porque nunca alcancariam os que se esforçaram desde o começo para ter o set bom, isso é ser lesado, se nao fosse no game merecia um PROCESSO por lesa, comprei isso no primeiro mês e venho esperando o server desde la, para liberar o 70, para chegar aqui e dar nisso? Krilin? por favor ....

That's what he said in google tradutor:

Code
    1. The basic difference is that you are a newbie, who probably did nothing, I joined zeni months to release the 70, now it arrives and says it will reset? Noob thing, are we calling us idiots? play so much time to simply clean? if there was a hack here it was because they were incompetent and did not do antihack system, now do the players pay the duck? do my favor ... of course the noobs want to reset, because they would never reach those who struggled from the beginning to have the good set, that is to be harmed, if not in the game deserved a PROCESS for injury, I bought it in the first month and I've been waiting for the server since, to release the 70, to get here and give in? Krillin? please ....

Now get the point: emphatize with players who actually plays, and plays a lot.

• Ok:

1: wipe everything thats more than +10

or 2: convert it to +10.

3: Accept that lvl 60 gear won't worth that much in lvl70 cap

But listen, maybe wiping all the money and upgrades would fix it with new client, because yeah lvl60 gear won't be worth but like I said people already have lvl70 gear and a lot of zeni that they prepared for it so it would be unfair for many players