<POLL> Do you want a Server Wipe? Vote!

• Hi Hardlock, maybe you should not put the reason of wipe. Delete it or add some reasons for no wipe. It will affects to player makes decision.

Thank You.

Agreed, no point in naming the title wipe vs no wipe if there isn't a counter argument against the current argument. Most Developers/Moderators place themselves from a neutral standpoint without giving an opinion. A majority of the players would research the current information for themselves if they wanted a better understanding on the topic.

• Detalhes

Detalhes Detalhes

A base é que você é um novato, que é melhor do que nada, tem meses de idade para libertar o 70, agora chega e diz que vai resetar? coisa de Noob, estao chamando nós de idiotas? Jogar tanto tempo para simplismente limpar? se existiu hackear foi porque foram incompetentes e nao soram sistema antihack, agora fazem os players pagar o pato? Seja o meu favorito ... claro que os noobs querem reescrever, porque nunca alcancariam os que se esforçam desde o começo para ter o set bom, isso é ser lesado, se nao fosse nenhum jogo merecia um PROCESSO por lesa, comprei isso no un mês mês e venho esperando o servidor desde la, para liberar o 70, para chegar aqui e dar nisso? Krilin? por favor ....

I'm so new that I have aura of budokai, cries less accept more please if you have some noob here and you because no one is forcing you to play if there is a reset

kKykCUd.png

• The dbog team is like a typical democratic government.

slow to react but eventially gets the job done. Thanks guys for listening to the community. This has been a well debated topic for several months im glad the community finally will be able to put this to rest either yes or no to wipe.

thanks dbog team! see ya in game

• But listen, maybe wiping all the money and upgrades would fix it with new client, because yeah lvl60 gear won't be worth but like I said people already have lvl70 gear and a lot of zeni that they prepared for it so it would be unfair for many players

Dude, I do not have time to level up again. "Lvl 30" any experienced player arrives in half a day, I suffered and much, at lvl 45 up. I was stopped for months with one of my accounts on lvl 51-53. I'm in the last year of my school and I'm going to start college next year, I do not have time to suffer with levels and farm again.

That's why I'm begging so much for empathy from those who are new and wants to reset all just to start from 0 with everyone, that's selfish a lot.

Another thing, why wiping because of some bugs that just annoyed us in that lvl 60 cap? It won't matter anymore in 70. If the problem are boxes, wipe boxes, or zeni, or +15s, or "chinese community", but keep the levels, keep our characters. I'm begging for it.

Don't forget that I farmed a lot, I have +15, nice cc gear, 4 accounts, more than 1000 hours of game in my main.

• Detalhes

Detalhes

Eu sou tão novo que tenho aura de budokai, chora menos aceitar mais por favor se você tiver algum noob aqui e você, porque ninguém está forçando você a jogar se houver um reset

Mas voce vai devolver o Meu founder Sayajin Money? ..... Noob Detalhes

• Hi Hardlock, maybe you should not put the reason for wipe. Delete it or add some reasons for no wipe. It will affect the player's decision.

Thank You.

It is not reward, it is simply slap in back for everyone to start fresh.

If there will be many changes, including those we are suggesting for age of POB, ofc there will be wipe.

Soo this is not "reward", it is just like I said above, "slap in the back" for good luck from the team.

OK:

1: wipe everything thats more than +10

or 2: convert it to +10.

3: Accept that lvl 60 gear will not be worth that much in lvl70 cap

If you think that Daneos will sit on server console and instead to code, I will check every account, delete 1 by 1 item or change its upgrade level, then I guess you know nothing about server management.

That's what he said in google translate

Code
    1. The basic difference is that you are a newbie, who probably did nothing, I joined zeni months to release the 70, now it arrives and says it will reset? Noob thing, are we calling us idiots? play so much time to simply clean? if there was a hack here it was because they were incompetent and did not of the antihack system, now of the players pay the duck? of my favor ... of course the noobs want to reset, because they would never reach those who struggled from the beginning to have the good set, that is to be harmed, if not in the game deserved to PROCESS for injury, I bought it in the first month and I've been waiting for the server since, to release the 70, to get here and give in? Krillin? please

Now get the point: emphatize with players who actually plays, and plays a lot.

I am sorry and no offense, but you Spanish and Portuguese players should show some empathy towards other nations.

For quite some time BOD Dead Balls use to be in your hands.

In hands of players, for whom everything is good. I bet that even Dende one shot tanker +15 is fine for you, as long as you turn into SSJ.

In the offense to anyone there and now in the joke, the game is in bad state and it needs to be cured with wipe vaccine or it will die and will die fast.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Well, code a script that delete all itens with that exact similarity. Or a code that change it's upgrade level. New client is here for that, creating infinities of codes.

And I didn't suggested only that.

And for those whom everything is good (not me geez, where did you got that idea?), they deserve it because they put so much effort. Have empathy with them too. It's not because someone ended the game that you need to wipe him, he worked.

It will die fastly if you broke our reliance.

• la razon de que muchos dejaron de jugar es porque ya estaban esperando el lvl 70 (porque estan conformes de su equipo actual o porque vendieron todo su equipo para comprar equipo de lvl 70) o porque tienen cosas que hacer (porque las personas trabajan, estudian y/o tienen familia) no es porque los aburrio en su totalidad, ya 6 meses con lo mismo TMQ7, UD6 o CC100, o se creaban un pj y lo subian rapido para probarlo nada mas pero ya se aburrian porque TMQ7 ya se la saben de memoria, poco mas no hacen un casting para ponerle voces a los personajes en TMQ7, UD6 es perder casi 2 a 4 horas para que al final suelten un guante o staff que es muy baja la probabilidad que de algo bastante bueno, y CC100 la hicieron tantas veces que ya estan preparadisimos para hacer la ropa de CC120 o superior no se desde que fecha decian que saldria el lvl 70 y x eso algunos seguian jugando hasta principios o primer mes de invierno europeo (que para esa epoca decian del nuevo cliente) lo cual si en ese trailer del nuevo cliente avisaban del wipe bueno ya estabamos avisados con 3 meses de anticipacion y no ahora que tenemos 15 dias, entonces por eso dejaron de jugar algunos cuantos (creo que a veces entran para el torneo) ellos esperan a que den el okey del lvl 70 y listo pero no se caguen en el año de esfuerzo de todos, porque no recuperamos el año que gastamos jugando (como los que recuperaran su cash), si bien algunos usaron programas y demas cosas para conseguir lo que tienen, lo volveran a hacer, no es avengers y daneos es thanos y este wipe borrara a los gubers y cheaters mientras dicen "no me quiero ir señor anonimus" van a encontrar miles de espacios para volver a hakear o buguear el juego, no lo digo yo, lo dice la comunidad de juegos en linea

• If This Game reset i dont will play more this game, i buyed my Founder pack but never more i buy nothing here if this game reset... if you dont know how stop hacks dont open the game to peoples buy cash and later reset Lv1 ... i like this game but i dont will up all level again

• I am sorry, it is really hard to understand you then.

It will die if it stays as this.

Like I posted/suggested stuffs months and months ago in staff circle, they didn't listen.

That is why the game is dead.

People who cashed are unhappy, people who nolife are unhappy, people who want to have fun are unhappy.

If you do not trust me, trust your own eyes, see how much people get "revived" due simple fact that there will be FIX + WIPE.

No one here desire wipe and continue as if nothing happens. Nah mate, far from it.

If there is no right FIX for the game and then wipe, then we done nothing.

If it is simply wipe cuz someone scratch left nut and want it, do not do it.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• It is not reward, it is simply slap in back for everyone to start fresh.

If there will be many changes, including those we are suggesting for age of POB, ofc there will be wipe.

Soo this is not "reward", it is just like I said above, "slap in the back" for good luck from the team.

No clue where you got "Reward" from the dude you were quoting.

He was just saying Hardlock shouldn't have reasons to wipe if hes not gonna have reasons to not wipe.

Basically to not sway opinions towards one side.

SSGreg on DBO (TWS1)
    Greg on DBOG
    ss_Cropped.jpg

• No clue where you got "Reward" from the dude you were quoting.

He was just saying Hardlock shouldn't have reasons to wipe if hes not gonna have reasons to not wipe.

Basically to not sway opinions towards one side.

Front page mate. He was talking about "rewards" after the wipe, lvl up 30 and more.

Just check it and if you are blind, it is no shame to buy glasses or visit the doctor.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Look for alternate ways, wiping is the worst way to repair errors. And as I say: won't worth thaaaaat much in 70 cap, so just put all the anti-hack systems before launching that cap. That's almost the same as wiping, they would be just respecting the time your spent.

I see lots of players saiying "I will quit since no worth playing it" or "I'm founder and I don't accept that"

I don't see anything like "I started playing just because they created that thread" or "I'm founder and I'll donate because they invented the idea of wiping"

I see: "I want to start my new character with everyone, I'm the center of universe"

Or "I'm too blind to think in other ways instead of wiping and hurting people"

• This is amazing, has anyone else noticed though?

If there is a wipe and you have level 70, you will get "some" reward. "Some" reward is a really cool incentive to get to level 70 knowing it will get erased afterwards. Way to go.

• Sorry for the broken english, I'm writing and begging for hours.

Keep empathy high, and creativity too. There's always another way.

I'm going to study or... idk, I'm tired for now. Cy later for more (almost useless) begging.

• Front page mate. He was talking about "rewards" after the wipe, lvl up 30 and more.

Just check it and if you are blind, it is no shame to buy glasses or visit the doctor.

He wasnt talking about that.

He was talking about the part that said "Why would there be a wipe".

He's trying to say that part shouldn't be there at all if there isn't a part that's saying " Why wouldn't there be a wipe"
    To counter the argument.

By not doing that, people are thinking there are more benefits to wiping since they wont know what reasons people have for not wanting a wipe.

You're literally calling me blind when you cant see a post that you quoted.

SSGreg on DBO (TWS1)
    Greg on DBOG
    ss_Cropped.jpg

• Look mate, you have few options:

1. Let Daneos give you server control and you do that job instead of him (remove all hacked gears, make anti hack system and be 24/7 active GM on server and no life) I will support you and entire community and no need for wipe

2. Fix on new client and better protection, balanced game, pay to progress not p2w cash shop, daily quests and yes wipe

Why option number 1 won't ever work, since staff and Daneos will never give you this option nor he will ever force himself to do this, without any good income to his bank account aka for free too please some people that he do not now or give af.

Soo we have only option 2, FIX and then WIPE and not WIPE and leave as it was.

Accept it and please do not quote me anymore. Thank you.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif