<POLL> Do you want a Server Wipe? Vote!

• Daneos said it was not going to erase now managers leave to say a survey without permission from him or that he says something if you do not return the ready cash is even for everyone to put a poll and give the server a refund without returning the cash or the zeni fair

• Also, some of the vulnerabilities were fixed, although I can not promise that there will be no new vulnerabilities.

There are other reasons why it may be good to have an erasure from the server, but I prefer that you think about it since it is your decision, vote what you consider more convenient.

the joke is told only

I can not promise that there will be no new vulnerabilities I can not promise that there will be no new vulnerabilities I can not promise that there will be no new vulnerabilities

the joke is told only

• Daneos said it was not going to erase now managers leave to say a survey without permission from him or that he says something if you do not return the ready cash is even for everyone to put a poll and give the server a refund without returning the cash or the zeni fair

Just sit down and watch how the problems will appear again after this wipe.

Just sit down and watch how the problems will appear again after this wipe.

• En

Es un anuncio para votar por un borrado contra ningún borrado. Si gana "sí", conseguiremos una limpieza. Si gana "no", no habrá borrado.

-Beka, equipo DBO G

In the poll only cleanliness is reported, but as for the option to vote "no", they do not report anything, the restoration is something they did not even want to do, daneos 1 month ago said in the "random" survey that there will be no wipe, ¿the new launcher, without restarting the server, those options will not be? I am sure that they will also be there, it does not seem fair that they only inform about cleaning, this survey is badly planned and gives a lot of influence to cleanliness, when for many of us it is a bad option

• En

In the poll only cleanliness is reported, but as for the option to vote "no", they do not report anything, the restoration is something they did not even want to do, daneos 1 month ago said in the "random" survey that there will be no wipe, ¿the new launcher, without restarting the server, those options will not be? I am sure that they will also be there, it does not seem fair that they only inform about cleaning, this survey is badly planned and gives a lot of influence to cleanliness, when for many of us it is a bad option

Mate forget all cuz they will wipe anyway told u tht ppl like us are ignored, but said the truth.:thumbup::thumbup:

• If your account has multiple characters that are 30+, then you should have level 30 up each one per character.

-DBO G Team,
    Beka

Hey Beks, if that happens, make the lvl up stone "bind". Because I can see it coming. Many players creating characters and raising them to +30 to then "abuse" and sell the stones after the reset.

:thumbup::thumbup:

7875fcb2d398d23f1fce3c4206614384-dcbuhnp.pngJE8Eyc0.png

IGN: Kote Class: 17_small.png Lvl: 60

IGN: Kyta Class: :Ultimate: Lvl: 60

• Hey Beks, if that happens, make the lvl up stone "bind". Because I can see it coming. Many players creating characters and raising them to +30 to then "abuse" and sell the stones after the reset.

Yeah, I think she already mentioned that it will be account bound

• En

I can not promise that there will be no new vulnerabilities

I mean you say this is the right thing xd has not solved anything you want to say

• Detalhes

it's no use creating new accounts to vote for no ;)

kKykCUd.png

• Hey Beks, if that happens, make the lvl up stone "bind". Because I can see it coming. Many players creating characters and raising them to +30 to then "abuse" and sell the stones after the reset.

It's a possibility it'll be binded only for the account, so yeah binded per account, shared by different characters with same account.

-Beka, DBO G Team

WlNycpi.png

JE8Eyc0.png

Master

11_small.png Beka - 70
    14_small.png Sanek - 60

21_small.png Espeon - 60
    22_small.png Slushy - 52

Discord: Beka#0069

• a lot of people didn't read this part lol

• I voted no. Leveling for me it was a pure hell... and I must do it again? Hell no!

What about a wipe of just items and zeni instead? I don't know if are you able to do it but please try it!