<POLL> Do you want a Server Wipe? Vote!

• I want to know how to deliver the lvl up 30, as I believe that many players will want to create another class, for example: a Turtle now wants to be Fighter. Will he have to abandon Turtle with lvl up?

LvL Up 30 will have active trading?

Waiting for DBO

tumblr_p1ywswoURs1whhc5uo1_500.gif

Edited once, last by Gekori ().

• I want to know how to deliver the lvl up 30, as I believe that many players will want to create another class, for example: a Turtle now wants to be Fighter. Will he have to abandon Turtle with lvl up?

Here is the answer

It's a possibility it'll be binded only for the account, so yeah binded per account, shared by different characters with same account.

-Beka, DBO G Team

As he said an item 30lvup should be shared with other characters on your account.

IGN : Maven, Zuzia

Guild: PowerRangers

• Dbog doesn't receive updates since eight to nine months, the game has been stuck with lv 60 cap since july or august and some people still think that the reason for people to stop playing is the +15 items lol.

Level 60 +15 items won't do much in level 70 for obvious reasons, one of them being that a level 70 weapon/armor between +10 and +11 is better than that 60 +15.

Level 70 gear can be deleted as they deleted lv 70 stones previously, so i don't see how this fits the we need a wipe argument.

They call us selfish because we don't want to give up our gear and our time for nothing, still you can see comments like "i want to spend my cash in a better way than i did in cap 60" or "i don't play since 6 or 10 months so the wipe will give me the chance to keep up with the rest".

We can be sure that if the wipe included no cash return these people would retreat from the idea and would claim that it's a scamm, they would be wrong since this game has donations, is not selling cash as it can't.

The most important fact is this:

Also, some exploits were fixed, although I can not promise that there will be no new exploits.

The main reason to not want a wipe is that there are no guarantees of another exploit coming in the next client, that would kill the remaining trust.

• don't cry, everything has a reason

• Honestly I dont even know why you are considering to have a server wipe... because of fking kids that can spend the whole day playing? As an adult who already works and goes to the university I'm totally against. Or are you planning to have server wipe every time that this rat kids ask for it? It was said that after pre open beta there will be no wipe! Keep your word! The problem arent those items! The problem is the lack of new content for so long!

• For those who voted "No" and constantly crying about the wipe let me ask you something. You currently having fun fighting in tatami? You're having fun arguing with the people there and doing nothing productive for yourselves? The game is dying because it's not clean due to bug exploits, freezes & crashes anymore and normal players doesn't want to play in a messy server. Someone was actually complaining about leveling and how hard it was for them to level their chars - I actually laughed hard at that. Leveling is really easy for real.. You can actually level your chars in a few days if you know how and try harder.. not to mention they're giving us the "Level Up 30" items. It just takes some time and it's obviously a better way to spend your time than fighting on tatami all the time.

Daneos said it was not going to erase now managers leave to say a survey without permission from him or that he says something if you do not return the ready cash is even for everyone to put a poll and give the server a refund without returning the cash or the zeni fair

Yes Daneos said that and promised many other things which never was delivered. But like I said in my previous post that DBOG Team doesn't have any professional employees or developers. They're just amateurs and Daneos is the only developer among them. He and his team makes mistakes and he can only be sorry for that but wipe is the only way to bring this game clean and alive at the end. Just accept it.

Not arrogant, just better.

Edited once, last by Notorious ().

• For those who voted "No" and constantly crying about the wipe let me ask you something. You currently having fun fighting in tatami? You're having fun arguing with the people there and doing nothing productive for yourselves? The game is dying because it's not clean due to bug exploits, freezes & crashes anymore and normal players doesn't want to play in a messy server. Someone was actually complaining about leveling and how hard it was for them to level their chars - I actually laughed hard at that. Leveling is really easy, you can actually level your chars in a few days if you try harder.. not to mention they're giving us the "Level Up 30" items. It just takes time and it's obviously a better way to spend your time again than fighting on tatami all the time filled with angry people.

Yes Daneos said that and promised many other things which never was delivered. But like I said in my previous post DBOG Team doesn't have any professional employees or developers. They're just amateurs and Daneos is the only developer among them. He and his team makes mistakes and he can only be sorry for that but wipe is the only way to bring this game clean and alive at the end. Just accep

Wipe is not the way. The way is detect and ban those accs who used exploits and bots. Honestly I already leveled like 4 accounts 3 times (DEV server, Pre open beta and now this). What is the purposse of leveling another if anytime can come another wipe? Again and again .. the solution is to punish the cheaters not the whole community. The votation will never be fair even if the wipe wins. As you can see almost half of the community doesn't want the wipe and still will get punished because of the addicted guys who spend their days in the platform and getting killed by the +15 guys. You want a wipe ? Delete all the items return cash and cya. DON'T RESET LEVELS. Even if it's "easy" to level up it takes time. And some of us who are already gwon up we can't get home and spend the day behind the screen addicted to leveling.

Another possible solution is to add LVL UP not 30 but 60. And it will depend on everyone if he will use it or sell it.

• Wipe is not the way. The way is detect and ban those accs who used exploits and bots. Honestly I already leveled like 4 accounts 3 times (DEV server, Pre open beta and now this). What is the purposse of leveling another if anytime can come another wipe? Again and again .. the solution is to punish the cheaters not the whole community. The votation will never be fair even if the wipe wins. As you can see almost half of the community doesn't want the wipe and still will get punished because of the addicted guys who spend their days in the platform and getting killed by the +15 guys. You want a wipe ? Delete all the items return cash and cya. DON'T RESET LEVELS. Even if it's "easy" to level up it takes time. And some of us who are already gwon up we can't get home and spend the day behind the screen addicted to leveling.

Another possible solution is to add LVL UP not 30 but 60. And it will depend on everyone if he will use it or sell it.

Not possible to detect currently. So the wipe IS the way. And those leveling items shouldn't be sellable either.

• Why all the ppl's crying about lvling, thats not hard to gain levels compare to other games. Anyway thats a part of the game and if you dont like it i feel sorry to you btw i like to lvling my chars with friends while we re talkin on discord, all fine. I am impressed that many ppls like Notorious and more who won budokais few times got auras and best gear re talkin about wipe compare to ppl who played i bet 2 months got gear +11 and 10 mlns of zeni on the account, wow really end of the world. For me the most funny reason is i don't want to level my character again, really next time i ll buy a popcorn. Not offensive but that's a bit funny. To make it clear if wipe ll happen all the ppls start in the same place with leveling and collecting gear. Idk maybe ordinary players do not mind what happened, but the more ambitious players care about.

IGN : Maven, Zuzia

Guild: PowerRangers

Edited 2 times, last by Maven ().

• Wiping is necessary. Some people use the game BUG, illegally profit, wipe, bind cash items, so that these dogs B can not succeed, the game environment will be improved.

• Wipe is not the way. The way is detect and ban those accs who used exploits and bots. Honestly I already leveled like 4 accounts 3 times (DEV server, Pre open beta and now this). What is the purposse of leveling another if anytime can come another wipe? Again and again .. the solution is to punish the cheaters not the whole community. The votation will never be fair even if the wipe wins. As you can see almost half of the community doesn't want the wipe and still will get punished because of the addicted guys who spend their days in the platform and getting killed by the +15 guys. You want a wipe ? Delete all the items return cash and cya. DON'T RESET LEVELS. Even if it's "easy" to level up it takes time. And some of us who are already gwon up we can't get home and spend the day behind the screen addicted to leveling.

So currently you are NOT against a wipe , you understand that we need a wipe , but your probleme is lvling.

You seem adult person and i see no need to argument with you about how much the game is shit right now , because of bots , buggers and because of fu*king kids who think hacking in a game without any security is something awesome.

About the lvling , you need to understand that new players , who will come after the wipe will be disadvantage because , us , we used to lvl up our charas with multi client , so it s why we have this amount of chara . For new begnniers , they will be no multiclients and it s a very good thing. I think we need to do this fresh restart , everyone will be egual , no more bugs , no more multiclient , no more wagu machine... All people saying they will drop the game after the wipe , i bet my hant they will still play.

• there is always a way to use multiclient .. either with sandbox or just by using another computer ... it's pointless to remove that feature ... and about the new players .. new players will come always and they will be always in disadvantage comparing to others .. as i said before ... ideal solution in the case of wipe would be the LVLUP 60 for all people who reached lvl 60 and LVLUP30 for those who reached lvl 30 ... and it will be up to the players if they want to use it or no

• hello, i think i can relate to what you say and i believe you are being honest .

how about everyone getting their current level back of the time of announcement of this poll instead of "level 30 up" ? along with buffs ?

promise is a promise the leader of the project announced no more wipes its wise& just to try to stick to your words especially if you are in control of a project with so many people involved in it, even the people in favor of a wipe even if not all a lot of them wont have to trust any more promises given and with no justice and trust nothing lasts.( if it was really necessary it could've been approached better)

i can understand why might [PL]Daneos think of a wipe along with alot of players but it could've been approached better than this, Daneos himself should have been the one making this thread along with big apology and list the reasons why he thinks that this wipe is necessary even though he promised not to do so anymore also listen to the reasonable reasons that the people against the wipe would like to get to be content , "the least is keeping character levels & buffs" i mean i can understand why deleting all items helps but how the hell resetting those helps in anyway?

the community doesnt need to be divided offer solutions for those who doesnt want a wipe for real and logical reasons and instead of breaking the faith in you of half of your community you can instead unite them by taking simple actions whilst performing the wipe.

that if [PL]Daneos really needed to do a wipe but if he is doing this only because he is listening to a handful number of his community who wants a wipe hence the poll to vote , still he should take in the consideration of his promise and still listen to the reasonable reasons of both sides and perform a wipe that makes both sides content

i have voted for yes but i dont want that to be selfish( to have equal grounds with everyone once again) and on account of all the hours spent by those who disagree, people like hsperer have some very real logical reasons so i believe with a complete wipe (except keeping character level and buffs) will make both sides mostly content.