<POLL> Do you want a Server Wipe? Vote!

• Except the reason he said that was because at the time, there were no more planned wipes because the problems the server is facing now were not forseen back then. Now, things have changed. Now, a wipe is necessary. And I'm getting tired of people saying "Oh, just give us back our levels and stuff". That's not how a wipe works, so deal with it or find another game to play.

Secondly, everyone has this notion that it's possible to go through every account and just ban the cheaters or remove the cheated/botted gear. It's not. Feel free to go code your own server with a way to do so if you think otherwise, as that's the ONLY way you're going to prove them wrong on this.

Lastly, everyone needs to stop acting entitled. Games go through wipe periods when there's a need to fix the balance for everyone. Is it fair to everyone? Yes. Including those who worked hard to get where they are before the wipe. You know why? Because they know how to get to where they were WITHOUT cheating or exploits. And they can do it again.

Yes, it sucks to lose everything you worked hard for. And yes, there's no way to know currently if another wipe is needed down the road due to new exploits that may be discovered. But that's just how it is.

One more thing, it was specifically stated that system changes were another reason for the wipe. If these changes affect character balance through class or stat changes, it is possible these won't reflect to currently existing characters, meaning either existing characters will be too strong for the new changes, or too weak to stand up to the new changes. And the tediusness it would be to go through every single account and every single character changing them to reflect the new changes both takes away from time needed to further develop the server AND prevents current players from actually learning and using the new changes on a trial and error basis by training back up from scratch.

The point is, the wipe is needed, and no amount of entitled attitudes or baseless arguements over not having the time to retrain is going to change it.

• Furthermore, not every player has gotten their items in a legit way, and it's not possible to tell what items are legit or not, so the wipe is very much needed to maintain a fair and balanced game to all.

Not every player has gotten their items in a legit way... What a joker! So screw everybody else because you few special snowflakes can't stand few exceptions which probably don't even play anymore as they got bored since they have nothing else to do. I for one don't care about them and am looking to get that cool +15 gear my own legit way. Thanks for voting for a wipe while screwing me and the likes of myself in the process while we're busting our ass off and are halfway through our goal.

There two kinds of people here: some that cry and whine about some people having +15, and then there are others that do something about it (not voting for wipe, but actually picking up their sleeves).

• Not every player has gotten their items in a legit way... What a joker! So screw everybody else because you few special snowflakes can't stand few exceptions which probably don't even play anymore as they got bored since they have nothing else to do. I for one don't care about them and am looking to get that cool +15 gear my own legit way. Thanks for voting for a wipe while screwing me and the likes of myself in the process while we're busting our ass off and are halfway through our goal.

There two kinds of people here: some that cry and whine about some people having +15, and then there are others that do something about it (not voting for wipe, but actually picking up their sleeves).

Dude everyone gets their item deleted. They are not going to delete yours only so stop being selfish and whiny. You can still try to get +15 legit way when wipe occurs.

• This thread did a wonderful job, just check the channels, activity is at an all time low until people see what will be decided (no point in playing anymore, if wipe is imminent, right?), a lot of items are being dumped on AH, and I wonder what this turmoil will have as an effect...

• Not every player has gotten their items in a legit way... What a joker! So screw everybody else because you few special snowflakes can't stand few exceptions which probably don't even play anymore as they got bored since they have nothing else to do. I for one don't care about them and am looking to get that cool +15 gear my own legit way. Thanks for voting for a wipe while screwing me and the likes of myself in the process while we're busting our ass off and are halfway through our goal.

And this is the perfect example of that entitled attitude that ruins the game for everyone else.

It's not about the time spent, if there won't be wipe I am guessing after a month or two the player base will be even more dead. Just people like u playing.

• Dude everyone gets their item deleted. They are not going to delete yours only so stop being selfish and whiny. You can still try to get +15 legit way when wipe occurs.

No, sorry, you are whinny because some people cheated and got away with it. I busted my ass to get to a point where I am right now and I do not want to see it go. And yes, I am selfish for respecting my time invested in this game, unlike you, as well as my money. I bought CP to get starting money within the game that was as it is now, and I really have no use of CP in a ruined economy which starts from 0.

• And this is the perfect example of that entitled attitude that ruins the game for everyone else.

You either support my post or just got a part out of the context and missed the point...

What I meant was that according to the post I quote, because of a few, everyone should suffer. How about no!

It's not about the time spent, if there won't be wipe I am guessing after a month or two the player base will be even more dead. Just people like u playing.

Oh yes it is, I obviously value my time much much more than you do. You are probably some spoiled kid with nothing better to do in life, no obligations, nothing else to do, but playing the game and grinding items over and over and over again.

• No, sorry, you are whinny because some people cheated and got away with it. I busted my ass to get to a point where I am right now and I do not want to see it go. And yes, I am selfish for respecting my time invested in this game, unlike you, as well as my money. I bought CP to get starting money within the game that was as it is now, and I really have no use of CP in a ruined economy which starts from 0.

Yes only you have invested time in this game and we havent did sorry for ruining your perfect character.

• You either support my post or just got a part out of the context and missed the point...

What I meant was that according to the post I quote, because of a few, everyone should suffer. How about no!

Okay. How about this then. Can you prove that you got everything you have legitamately? Because if you can, kudos, you can back up your point better as well as prove that there is a way to tell if items have been cheated or not. If not, back off and quit barking. You're only making yourself and your side look worse with your attitude.

• Yes only you have invested time in this game and we havent did sorry for ruining your perfect character.

HAHAHA. We obviously both invested time, but you have absolutely no respect for the time YOU invested or you royally screwed up at one point or another or just like to see the world burn. Me? I like them just the way they are and if things can get improved, and they obviously can, then lets start from there.

Wipe is just an extreme and no extreme is good, ever.

• HAHAHA. We obviously both invested time, but you have absolutely no respect for the time YOU invested or you royally screwed up at one point or another or just like to see the world burn. Me? I like them just the way they are and if things can get improved, and they obviously can, then lets start from there.

Wipe is just an extreme and no extreme is good, ever.

I did not screwed up but sure thing buddy

• Okay. How about this then. Can you prove that you got everything you have legitamately? Because if you can, kudos, you can back up your point better as well as prove that there is a way to tell if items have been cheated or not. If not, back off and quit barking. You're only making yourself and your side look worse with your attitude.

You very well know that I can't and neither can you prove otherwise. After all, presumption of innocence is the legal principle in civilized world, so if you want to accuse anyone of something, you better back that crap up before you start throwing random accusations. Then again, I don't know where you're from, maybe things around you work in different ways?

But I have nothing to hide and I really don't mind devs taking a look with magnyfing glass into my account to check whether I am all "legit" or not.

• You very well know that I can't and neither can you prove otherwise. After all, presumption of innocence is the legal principle in civilized world, so if you want to accuse anyone of something, you better back that crap up before you start throwing random accusations. Then again, I don't know where you're from, maybe things around you work in different ways?

But I have nothing to hide and I really don't mind devs taking a look with magnyfing glass into my account to check whether I am all "legit" or not.

You're right. Fortunately, the burden of proof is not on me to prove that you're legit. It's on you, as you're trying so hard to argue that you are. So go ahead and prove it. We're all waiting.

But even if you are, it doesn't matter. Because if you are, you obviously know what you're doing and can do it again after a server wipe. Which means that a server wipe is nothing more than a roadbump to legit players.

• I say it again: The best @DBOG is the forum! Just watch all these selfish ppl with no knowledege about online games.

But I dont want to talk to much. Just A VERY BIG secret for the most of you (especially these nowipe ppl)

You ALWAYS!!! waste your time in a online game! Always!

I know, this hit some ppl very rough. Sorry for that truth :(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!