<POLL> Do you want a Server Wipe? Vote!

• See when members of the team talk like this it's the funniest because it's like they want to kill their own game. This guy is literally saying wipe to reduce the chances of cheaters playing (implying they won't return) but he does not know that a wipe will take a heavier hit on THOSE THAT DO PLAY LEGITIMATELY and there's a much higher probability of a player who cheats anyways to return to the game than a player who put in months of efforts only to see his accounts get punished for the actions of another group of players. Bravo!

It's not that they won't return; it's that they will be UNABLE to cheat. They will be forced to play - fairly - just the same way as everyone else.

And please, speak for yourself. People are willing to sacrifice their own characters for the BETTER GOOD of the game. Stop your whining.

• True mate tht's another truth tht the ignorant ppl don't know

• I was giving you the facts mate, if you are too blind or too stupid to see them, don't blame me.

You demand impossible task to be done.

That giant text you wrote can be reduced to: "You're not the developer, shut up"

And I'm not demanding nothing impossible, I'm asking for alternate ways to repair the errors. Wiping exp and dragon buffs doesn't even make sense for example. You can't just spam hit the "wipe all" button just because something unusual happened.

Look for a l t e r n a t i v e s.

• That giant text you wrote can be reduced to: "You're not the developer, shut up"

And I'm not demanding nothing impossible, I'm asking for alternate ways to repair the errors. Wiping exp and dragon buffs doesn't even make sense for example. You can't just spam hit the "wipe all" button just because something unusual happened.

Look for a l t e r n a t i v e s.

As they've said time and time again, bugs are not the main reason - its the change of system.

Tell me, how on earth do you change something as central as the upgrade system without wiping the game? How? And when I ask for a solution, I want a GOOD one, not something that is more messy or inconvenient for Daneos as opposed to a full-wipe as previously suggested.

• The only thing you can chase then is PvP and +15 gear. And you masochists want to reset everything back to 0, so we all can start from nothing... Wow...

You still don't understand that the items in a game are worthless when the game is bad. If i would list the importance, from 1-10, the game itself is at No.1. Items and such thing would be at around No.7-10. You put a lot of time in your stuff. We get it! No need to repeat that over and over. We did too. The only difference is: I'm ready to lose everything to make sure the game itself gets better. And you are not ready to do that. Which everyoe can understand. I also don't want to, but it's needed so i still am willing to do it.

Also you, and others that think like you, are hella lucky that i am not in a position where i can do changes to the game. Cuz what i want will make you quit lmao. Talking about adding back break option, lower the drop rate of stones, especially purple/green/white stones, keep the RNG of Upgrading just to make sure that getting to even +10 will be hard hell. Just like back in old DBO. +15 is the end. It's a goal. Here in DBOG, it is not. The amount of high upgraded sh*t here is unreal. I would also remove the brown boxes and make ppl farm for their sh*t. And to top it, i would make attack speed useless again. Rework mobs so you have to button spam and use skills. Ofc it wouldn't be too easy to finish a dungeon that way since dmg comes from Upgrading and what i want makes that hard again. Thus giving you all a hard time in general to get stuff....You gonna call me a masochist now? Cuz that was how the game was back hen, and it was billion times better than what we have now. Can't deal with the game in its original form? Then it's not a game for you.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Some of you should stop thinking about exploits / bugs and think about the changes that are going to have now with the New Client.

The main reason for the wipe is because the game client will be changed, where many of the systems are going to be changed as I mentioned in the thread.

If you think that these changes wouldn't affect the players, vote that you don't want a server wipe, if you think that it would affect the players, vote yes.

In the thread I only posted the rewards that are already confirmed, but there will probably be more if the wipe happens.

• As they've said time and time again, bugs are not the main reason - its the change of system.

Tell me, how on earth do you change something as central as the upgrade system without wiping the game? How? And when I ask for a solution, I want a GOOD one, not something that is more messy or inconvenient for Daneos as opposed to a full-wipe as previously suggested.

You're the first one to tell me that. "It's the change of system"

I just heared things like "I want to start my new account with everyone so I'm not late" or "Chinese/Korean community hacked everything" until now.

Why would you need to wipe the whole game data for something as central as the upgrade system? Just wipe only equipments that you can upgrade.

• True mate tht's another truth tht the ignorant ppl don't know

Otherwise why did they care taht much for that reset, will be lost just lvl and all items items taht when the cap will be 70 dont matter nothing cuz you have to upgrade them back to +15, indeed yes you loose those accesory, zeni, dogi, but np uf buy with cash you will have everything back, if u grid for them im sure new content will bring new oportunities and i cant belive someone at lvl 60 that play fair all the way down care a little about take that adventure again (Im one of that person )... THE MOST AFECTED PEOPLE WILL BE THE SCAMMERS, WHO GET EVERYTHING BY ROBBING AND SCAMMING. WILL LOOSE EVERYTHING AND THAT VICTIMS WILL GET IT ALL BACK! ITS JUST KARMA AT THE END.

• Getting levels is not that hard in DBO. And we're already being compensated by a lvl 30 box and getting all the needed passives (guard, dash, power up, flight). I think this is good enough already.

Yes, for me, i'm lv 40 (DW) i tryied to do the quests but every 2 seconds the mob stun me (or i fall down).

Alone i don't know how i can level up...

Poor me;(

• Yes, for me, i'm lv 40 (DW) i tryied to do the quests but every 2 seconds the mob stun me (or i fall down).

Alone i don't know how i can level up...

Poor me;(

You're already giving the answer, alone you can't level up. If there is a wipe, everyone will be the same level as you are. Which means that more parties will be open to do the same objectives as you want to do.

To solo the RP HQ you will need at least crafted armour +6 and crafted weapons+8 of lvl 30 (HQ 1) or lvl 40 (HQ2). Since leveling is going so fast you are not likely to get enough upgrade stones to get these kind of items. But now that there will be more players you won't have to worry about soloing anymore.

This is an online game, don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it. I even can/will help you out if you want to get through some difficult areas. Just leave a PM to me on forums or ask in discord of DBOG for help.

• Getting levels is not that hard in DBO. And we're already being compensated by a lvl 30 box and getting all the needed passives (guard, dash, power up, flight). I think this is good enough already.

Yes ofc, for your lvl 45 account that got carried for ud1 normal, ud1 hard, ud2...

Who cares about lvl 30 box? Experienced players get lvl 30 in half a day, or even less with the help from ud1.

• Detalhes

Porque os golpistas trabalhavam tanto quanto nós. Interessante Seus esforços são consideráveis.

since yesterday you're spamming here with your cry accepted vote already was waiting the result and it's over everyone already knows the of your opinion each one has its enough.

kKykCUd.png

• Dang you guys need to chill.

Being at eachothers' throats wont solve anything, it'll just create more division and make your opinion look less valid.

Just wait the 14 days we have left and let the community decide what they wan't.

Whatever happens, happens.

SSGreg on DBO (TWS1)
    Greg on DBOG
    ss_Cropped.jpg

• You're already giving the answer, alone you can't level up. If there is a wipe, everyone will be the same level as you are. Which means that more parties will be open to do the same objectives as you want to do.

Parties = sharing exp

And I bet you won't lvl up that fast if you try on your ud1 with a party of low lvls.

Btw, don't force people to be social.

• It's 6 days remaining now, got lowered yohohoho

• Detalhes

since yesterday you're spamming here with your cry accepted vote already was waiting the result and it's over everyone already knows the of your opinion each one has its enough.

I'm having fun, better than playing in a game that actually will be wiped. ;)

• Parties = sharing exp

And I bet you won't lvl up that fast if you try on your ud1 with a party of low lvls.

Btw, don't force people to be social.

You play the wrong game genre. MMORPG dude. Ofc you can solo play a MMORPG, but it's lame that way. I also like to play alone but that gets boring. Instead of forming a party for a Dungeon or whatever, by using multiclient, with Me,myself and i, i'd rather find ppl.

You are not meant to lvl up that fast anyways. It's just DBO was always an easy game. That's why ppl like you are always bored. Level up fast, get good stuff fast and then? AFK chill with all your characters until it's time for Budo...or do a dungeon once in a while lmao. Is that how you play a damn MMORPG?

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif