<POLL> Do you want a Server Wipe? Vote!

• Why the damage can't be repaired?

Personally I don't think maintaining cc gear will be that messy, it's not something op and the scammers are less than 5% of the community... and... what's the problem with player levels? We got 2 years to level up, if they did it faster or not, doesn't matter since is almost everyone at the same level. Sure it's unfair, but they're a minority and that wouldn't be as unfair as wiping everyone's level because a very few individuals cheated.

Anyway, I had not thought of this possibility of them using their things to get cc or lvl up faster that you thought, but I think it's still unfair since they're the very minority...

The levels aren't a huge issue because of the Level 30 Up items we're getting as compensation. In fact, the worst issue I forsee about releveling is the EXP Scrolls from the Popo Gift Box become useless at Level 31, so they can't be used in conjunction with the Level 30 Up unless someone makes a post in suggestions about fixing it.

• The levels aren't a huge issue because of the Level 30 Up items we're getting as compensation. In fact, the worst issue I forsee about releveling is the EXP Scrolls from the Popo Gift Box become useless at Level 31, so they can't be used in conjunction with the Level 30 Up unless someone makes a post in suggestions about fixing it.

Those lvl 30 up items doesn't means nothing for me. I can easily reach 30 in a day, but I take weeks to lvl after 45, and I'll take even this time more since I have lots of tests this year to enter a good college.

Being realistic, I never stand wipes. I always left when the games I used to play wiped. This time I only returned to DBO after POB (after 8 months tbh) because someone that I admired called me to play together, but this time probably will be different since I don't have any close friends to play with.

Att: Doesn't means I'll quit, even if the chances are high. I'll still be playing on the first/second day

• It's not that they won't return; it's that they will be UNABLE to cheat. They will be forced to play - fairly - just the same way as everyone else.

And please, speak for yourself. People are willing to sacrifice their own characters for the BETTER GOOD of the game. Stop your whining.

So cute that you think they can actually prevent people from using exploits. There are far bigger titles in the market that have tried but failed to prevent people from using stuff like macros. What happens when in another 1-2 years when the game is completely broken and full of cheaters again, another wipe?? LOL you guys are delusional.

• For a perspective let me name some games:

1) World of Warcraft (the biggest MMORPG to ever walk the face of the earth and published by one of the biggest gaming companies in the world yet they never could fully clean the game, arenas are to date filled with hackers).

2) Blade and soul

3) Star trek online

4) Guild wars

5)Neverwinter

6) Final fantasy

7) Digimon masters online

I could go on for days. All these games were developed by the biggest names in the market and they failed, you think DBOG can do something they couldn't????? They neither have the skill nor the capital. Get your heads out of your a**es!!

• you forgot runescape, club penguin and my little pony online. Get back to your life with these trash games you stated. :p

Played some of them and they are worth to do it but PC build wise I believe some people can not play these games (blade and soul for example) as they need some high specs.

• you forgot runescape, club penguin and my little pony online. Get back to your life with these trash games you stated. :p

Don't be ignorant.

The point is, even the biggest games have failed on their duty to clean hackers. Why DBO would work after the wipe? Show your arguments based in something real like he mentioned instead of being ironic. Being ironic doesn't counter a powerfull argument like mentioning something big.

• Why the damage can't be repaired?

If wipe doesn’t happen, it’ll be too late to change the damage. Sure it’ll slow them down, but they’ll be able to keep their bugged +13++ gear and they won’t switch over to 70 gear cause we both know they’ll keep their+15 gear and there’s nothing you can do about that. And on top of that, they can use vpn and do the crap that they already do now, which is bizarre. Let’s be real, if wipe doesn’t happen situations like this will just get worse when 70 cap comes.

DBOTW SV1

Rinder12|Rinder 11_small.png|Rinder12: Lv54, eventually deleted; Rinder: Lv70

Kejko 18_small.png|Lv51, eventually deleted

WolfGunnerX 17_small.png|Lv48

Kamicolo1 19_small.png|Lv47

Had 15_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv30

DBOTW SV2

Had 12_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv36

DBOG POB/OB

Rinder|Toxicity 11_small.png

None|Ryder 17_small.png

Kejko|Hazeinut 18_small.png

UltimateMajinV|Diabetic 15_small.png

None|DendeClub 14_small.png

DBOG 2.0

Elizork 11_small.png

Rinder 17_small.png

HazeI 18_small.png

Diabetic 15_small.png

Recover 14_small.png

I was that guy Rinder12 (aka Rinder) on TW Server 1. Was in the guilds StormRiderZ & DragonShenrons.

Discord: Rinder#9121

tumblr_op5kbsIaMw1sggtaho4_400.gif860c8587366fbb65b16c1be9f3e3afdd.gif

• So cute that you think they can actually prevent people from using exploits. There are far bigger titles in the market that have tried but failed to prevent people from using stuff like macros. What happens when in another 1-2 years when the game is completely broken and full of cheaters again, another wipe?? LOL you guys are delusional.

They will be unable to use the same exploits. The ones that actually damage the game - I mean, they're already patched, its just the wipe is required to remove the damage as unfortunately there is no other way.

If you don't believe the game will be fine or will be unable to survive, f*ck off. Nobody cares about you, nor does anybody want you here. You berate people's opinions, and just say "oh, a big company couldn't do this, a big company couldn't do that!"

And at the same time, you expect people to take you seriously when you bring nothing but negativity because awww, the poor little baby doesn't want to lose your poor level sixty or all the time you put in! Boo hoo!

Nothing lasts for ever, you jokeman.

• I remember that in the random survey, Daneos denied an absolute restart, when the work progress for the new launcher was specifically 93% -96, which means that even if there is no restart, the new launcher should have approximately 93% - 96% At least new projects.

It is perfectly possible to add all those features without the need to reset, in terms of bugs, and security that will remain forever the same, as in all games, the most worrying thing is that there are so few moderators, and it is also very unpleasant work because if they had banned cheating players in due time, the game would be working perfect, but it was not the case, they are not able to control the cheating players and because of them, and also their low efficiency see you all in a place that we should not be

• Detalhes

Lembro-me que na pesquisa aleatória, Daneos negou um recomeço absoluto, quando o progresso do trabalho para o novo lançador foi especificamente 93% -96, o que significa que mesmo que não haja reinicialização, o novo lançador deve ter aproximadamente 93% - 96% Pelo menos novos projetos.

É perfeitamente possível adicionar todos esses recursos sem a necessidade de redefinir, em termos de bugs, e segurança que permanecerá sempre a mesma, como em todos os jogos, a coisa mais preocupante é que há tão poucos moderadores, e é também trabalho muito desagradável porque se tivessem banido os jogadores trapaceiros no devido tempo, o jogo estaria funcionando perfeito, mas não era o caso, eles não são capazes de controlar os jogadores trapaceiros e por causa deles, e também a sua baixa eficiência ver todos vocês em um lugar que não deveríamos estar

is now going to take his milk with coffee because he has already accepted that there will be reset and no crying!

kKykCUd.png

• Let me talk about a story. already full of hackers during the DBO TW period.

And the Chinese who developed the hacker, he is playing this, he is in this game.

The DBO TW period can't effectively block hackers. But can Daneos' new customers do it?

I am very suspicious

• I remember that in the random survey, Daneos denied an absolute restart, when the work progress for the new launcher was specifically 93% -96, which means that even if there is no restart, the new launcher should have approximately 93% - 96% At least new projects.

It is perfectly possible to add all those features without the need to reset, in terms of bugs, and security that will remain forever the same, as in all games, the most worrying thing is that there are so few moderators, and it is also very unpleasant work because if they had banned cheating players in due time, the game would be working perfect, but it was not the case, they are not able to control the cheating players and because of them, and also their low efficiency see you all in a place that we should not be

You've posted this four times, including in two different languages. Where did you hear this?

And like you might've not noticed by now - THINGS HAVE CHANGED.

The game is changing, hopefully for the better, and the wipe is required to cement those changes. Or else, we won't even have a game to play on.

• If wipe doesn’t happen, it’ll be too late to change the damage. Sure it’ll slow them down, but they’ll be able to keep their bugged +13++ gear and they won’t switch over to 70 gear cause we both know they’ll keep their+15 gear and there’s nothing you can do about that. And on top of that, they can use vpn and do the crap that they already do now, which is bizarre. Let’s be real, if wipe doesn’t happen situations like this will just get worse when 70 cap comes.

Why not wiping only the equipments?

• Detalhes

is now going to take his milk with coffee because he has already accepted that there will be reset and no crying!

It's the first time I'm worthy to tell you something, because you have not said anything important or coherent, you should not comment in this forum, so do not think I'll answer you again.

You've posted this four times, including in two different languages. Where did you hear this?

And like you might've not noticed by now - THINGS HAVE CHANGED.

The game is changing, hopefully for the better, and the wipe is required to cement those changes. Or else, we won't even have a game to play on.

I did not hear this, I have read everything from the forum of dragon ball, administrators have been working for months for future updates, especially in the new launcher, in all those months the work they have done is not logical that they have thought to reset the server , because it would mean that when they opened the beta open, after 3 months they realized that everything died and they started working on a new launcher since that time haha, not lol, it is not like that, in January-February of this year, players created a random, unofficial survey, in it Daneos denied an absolute restart, when the work progress for the new launcher was 93% -96% which means that even if there is no restart, the new launcher should have approximately 93% - 96% At least new projects. And yes, I say it again because the administrators have been working during all these months without resetting the server, so adding 95% of all the progress is possible.

I do not know why you say it has changed, the game currently until 9 months ago you have changed by 5% and I would say that this is too much for the few changes that are seen today

• Don't be ignorant.

The point is, even the biggest games have failed on their duty to clean hackers. Why DBO would work after the wipe? Show your arguments based in something real like he mentioned instead of being ironic. Being ironic doesn't counter a powerfull argument like mentioning something big.

There's a difference between ignorant and telling a joke, of course sometimes the difference between it is hard to guess if this is only red in a random global forum.

I appologies if you think I meant to offend anyone in this case.

But still, he forgot those games and of course DBOG

• Why not wiping only the equipments?

Because then some would have to rely on crafting (which is a HUGE zeni sink) and others that don’t craft have to rely on using no item effects gear which isn’t the best idea. Dealing hardly little to no damage and constantly dying? No ones got time for that lmao.

DBOTW SV1

Rinder12|Rinder 11_small.png|Rinder12: Lv54, eventually deleted; Rinder: Lv70

Kejko 18_small.png|Lv51, eventually deleted

WolfGunnerX 17_small.png|Lv48

Kamicolo1 19_small.png|Lv47

Had 15_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv30

DBOTW SV2

Had 12_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv36

DBOG POB/OB

Rinder|Toxicity 11_small.png

None|Ryder 17_small.png

Kejko|Hazeinut 18_small.png

UltimateMajinV|Diabetic 15_small.png

None|DendeClub 14_small.png

DBOG 2.0

Elizork 11_small.png

Rinder 17_small.png

HazeI 18_small.png

Diabetic 15_small.png

Recover 14_small.png

I was that guy Rinder12 (aka Rinder) on TW Server 1. Was in the guilds StormRiderZ & DragonShenrons.

Discord: Rinder#9121

tumblr_op5kbsIaMw1sggtaho4_400.gif860c8587366fbb65b16c1be9f3e3afdd.gif