<POLL> Do you want a Server Wipe? Vote!

• For all of those who are voting no all because they do not want to lose their items and such, please understand that a wipe would indeed be for the best. It would get rid of a bunch of +15 hackers and a bunch of other toxic things. Please be reasonable when you are voting. Don't vote for yourself, vote for the future of DBOG. A wipe would indeed be for the best.
    Thank you.

~Koru

• Lol as soon as this server wipe start and DBO is rebooted no one is going to play. Returning players will still get bored and with nothing productive to do but whine and start over and the players that were current won’t come back because they’ll have to regrind their dbs, gear, dogis, etc. Me playing this game feels like my own private server cause yet I’ll be playing alone again with guild mates being dead or further ahead while server chat will be spamming the highest dungeon and CC to then leave the low leveling stuck grinding off of West City quests. Lvl 42 forever fun, right? I’m now starting to think DBO community will just not be what it was back 7-8 years ago.

• For me the most importan in the game is fun and i don't care about spent time as other ppls argue.. cus this is not "wasted time" if I am playing with friends I ve fun and ve nice memories. Even if I ve the best equipment and I do not enjoy playing it I do not play it. Do You enjoy playing DBO G nowdays? Just check out list of active players of the server.

• As I know the black market in China also like to have a wipe. Every start over, they can earn more. They will still cheat. New Notting system? Don't underestimate them.

I also want to note that not all Chinese are cheaters. Many Chinese kid play this game. Many of them are just normal players.

• LiOL ;d I. CAN. Guarantee. YOU. Hackers and +15 items will be back like nothing had happened after wipe.

We can wipe, but why waste time and tears, sweat idk for something that will happen seconds after wipe ;'d

Yeah maybe some players will be back FOR SOME TIME, till they see same thing and leave again. XD
    Go ahead, do it :D

Best game is no game.

Ps. other alternative ideas is to complicated to make now ~

And i woted YES, so we can suffer. Daneos WE gonna make you rich, oh boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ;d

• You are making a few statements:

1) Daneos left the game without updates for almost a year, reason enough to stop playing until new client arrives.

2 )You left because you were tired of the game and now you wan't to continue, this happens often to anyone, the thing is that you you don't mind for another reset as you stopped so you don't won't lose much, the issue with this is that a lot of people continued.

3) You would like to see in game changes (as we all do) but you are traying to persuade people with gifst if they reach level 70 before the next wipe, so they need to continue leveling before daneos resets again, nice joke.

For all of those who are voting no all because they do not want to lose their items and such, please understand that a wipe would indeed be for the best. It would get rid of a bunch of +15 hackers and a bunch of other toxic things. Please be reasonable when you are voting. Don't vote for yourself, vote for the future of DBOG. A wipe would indeed be for the best.
    Thank you.

~Koru

Fact about what you are saying, people doesn't care much about leveling (i know a few do because of lack of time) but because there is no guarantee to more exploits to happen as Hardlock said: Also, some exploits were fixed, although I can not promise that there will be no new exploits.

Need to repeat this again, in a level 70 cap stage level 60+15 weapons and armors aren't that good, a +15 60 weapon would be as good as a level 70 +9-+10 one.

I can't imagine a guy winning budo with a level 60+15 against a level 70+13 unless the other guy doesn't know how to play, plus there aren't that much of level 60+15, yes there are a lot compared to tw or kr but still aren't much enough to affect the next cap.

I would gladly wipe if they changed more things before doing that, like removing the broken speed which is a lazy way to play and still much better than playing crit for pve.

When op was released the game was clean of bugs as we knew so this looks bad.

• You know why people starts with insults when arguing? yes because of lack of arguments, hotheads tend to do this a lot.

If he doesn't "believe" like you then he should fk off? what kind of kid are you to say stuff like that.

You say that he is being negative but you are standing in hope and faith, some people is more realistic than that, i understand because you are kind of new, playing since 2018 so it's fine.

Dbog suffered a lot and still need a lot of improvements, i wouldn't think less about others just because they have different opinions, people that really care for the game would ask for gameplay improvements before a possible wipe... and for stop joking with users.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!