<POLL> Do you want a Server Wipe? Vote!

• Ok imagine there is soft wipe. We are left with nude lvl 60 character. What can you do than? All of us would be stuck in neverending dead cycle: you dont have zeni cuz you cant grind-you cant grind cuz you dont have ANY items-you are forced to go to start location and grind there so its the same as strting from lvl 1.

Other thing is some items obtained as reward for lvling up through popo gift box and quests are pretty good like 4 CON necklace (normaly you cant get con stat in necklace), 100 resist rate necklace (for 60cap max resist rate in legend neckalce is 114), 5 free brown boxes and few others. Also going bit by bit lvling up you can start working on crafting skills as you loot and salvage items that are matching for your level.

Those are just few examples among many as for why starting lvl 60 is non-optimal

• Ok imagine there is soft wipe. We are left with nude lvl 60 character. What can you do than? All of us would be stuck in neverending dead cycle: you dont have zeni cuz you cant grind-you cant grind cuz you dont have ANY items-you are forced to go to start location and grind there so its the same as strting from lvl 1.

Other thing is some items obtained as reward for lvling up through popo gift box and quests are pretty good like 4 CON necklace (normaly you cant get con stat in necklace), 100 resist rate necklace (for 60cap max resist rate in legend neckalce is 114), 5 free brown boxes and few others. Also going bit by bit lvling up you can start working on crafting skills as you loot and salvage items that are matching for your level.

Those are just few examples among many as for why starting lvl 60 is non-optimal

And another reason is (once you gain a little zeni) you can’t craft good gear because it’ll be level 1 and the higher your crafting level is, the more zeni it costs. + on top of that, the defense isn’t strong enough for you to tank mobs damage or you can buy level 60 gear from armor merchant. The problem is there’s no item effect on them so you’ll basically do little to no damage against mobs + you’ll constantly die all the time and no ones got time for that because repairing gear costs too much as well.

DBOTW SV1

Rinder12|Rinder 11_small.png|Rinder12: Lv54, eventually deleted; Rinder: Lv70

Kejko 18_small.png|Lv51, eventually deleted

WolfGunnerX 17_small.png|Lv48

Kamicolo1 19_small.png|Lv47

Had 15_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv30

DBOTW SV2

Had 12_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv36

DBOG POB/OB

Rinder|Toxicity 11_small.png

None|Ryder 17_small.png

Kejko|Hazeinut 18_small.png

UltimateMajinV|Diabetic 15_small.png

None|PokoClub 20_small.png

DBOG 2.0

Elizork 11_small.png

Rinder 17_small.png

HazeI or Kejko 18_small.png

Diabetic 15_small.png
    TBA 20_small.png

I was that guy Rinder12 (aka Rinder) on TW Server 1. Was in the guilds StormRiderZ & DragonShenrons.

Discord: Elizork#9121

b420d93b689dcaf9ed1bd73e44c3d4df.gif860c8587366fbb65b16c1be9f3e3afdd.gif

• I'm sure there is a positive reason for the wipe... but I must say there is a certain demotivation to play that comes with it. I've only just reached lvl 42 with my main character and have put the hours in to grind, make missions to collect dragon balls, make the super saiyan wish and I'm already feeling reluctant to play because all your hardwork & effort is just going to be taken away only to be served with the repetitive punishment of having to do it all over again? Like why can't they reboot/wipe but give everyone their main account back exactly the way it was?

If you can give everyone a level 30 character then I'm sure you can give them their characters as they were? I can imagine it's alot of work, but in my uneducated opinion on the matter I think the focus shouldn't be on going backwards with the game but instead moving forward with expansions, new events, new areas, increase level cap, new items, skins, new TMQ's. A wipe just pushes everyone back away from their in-game goals & honestly with how addicted DBZ fans can be it can really be a destructive move because even though it is a total waste of time for those who have pushed the characters to the current level Cap (or any level above 30) they will still come back to play because they love the series but I feel like as the ones in power you could make a decision that is healthier for those who already invested...

Then again I know it's just a game and some people don't care about time wasted. I'm just saying that if they wipe now, and everone goes along with it and then later down the line they wipe again its literally a continuous loop of punishing players... especially those with that completion Gene within them...

Love the game, I wana keep playing, I accidentally voted "For the Wipe" before I understood and really thought about it and I honestly hope it doesn't happen because I want to keep playing and be excited about levelling and making progress without the impending threat of it all being taken away...

If they did a system where all your character's base stats were rebirthed into your new level 30 character and then you still had room to grow, even that would be a better idea, keep all your skill points & skills, but come back rebirthed as a level 30, who can't use the skills until they reach the right level again but that doesn't mean they don't have them... Re-farming Dragon Buffs & Supersaiyan is a huge mission - and takes away the excitement of achieving it.

I dunno, as you can see, I am emotional about this haha

Hope to hear from you guys!

Diehard DBO Fan
    NicKnightshade

• I just did another checkup for you guys (please stop botting, I can't imagine how hard it'll be in a weeks time for the staff to count):

Yes: 625, No: 568

Yes: 108 illegitimate votes (Accs made from Jan 27th/Onwards)

No: 266 illegitimate votes (Accs made from Jan 27th/Onwards)

That means the real scores are:

Yes: 625 - 108 = (517 Legit Yes Votes)

No: 568 - 266 = (302 Legit No Votes)

That puts the 'Yes' option ahead by 215 legitimate votes.

Note: There are atleast two banned players on the 'No' side whose vote would presumably not count, but I did not bother to add them in. If you wish to, then wipe is winning by 217 legitimate votes.

• Detalhes

Access denied. You’re not authorized to view this page.

Code
    Seu tópico foi excluído?
  • Porque diablos deben reiniciar el juego para poner 10 lvl más, este es el primer juego que he jugado que para poner mejoría hacen un 50% de daño, este juego es una basura... No vale la pena perder todo el sudor que hemos gastado en a hacernos fuertes para que salten con esta guevada de WIPE..... Yo pienso que deberían de darnos algo mejor que solo un lvl up 30 -_-

• And another reason is (once you gain a little zeni) you can’t craft good gear because it’ll be level 1 and the higher your crafting level is, the more zeni it costs. + on top of that, the defense isn’t strong enough for you to tank mobs damage or you can buy level 60 gear from armor merchant. The problem is there’s no item effect on them so you’ll basically do little to no damage against mobs + you’ll constantly die all the time and no ones got time for that because repairing gear costs too much as well.

You won't even have those problems lmao. Go farm at Papaya wit h all the ppl who have lvl 60 characters...Add 10+ extra channels, still won't be enough since everyone goes to the main farm spots. First challenge would be finding a spot xD

How about adding like a exp boost event for first month

Ohh come on ppl...DBO is an easy game when it comes to lvling. Only annoying part is 46-55. Also you get exp boost things from the lvl box. If it were me, i would have removed them. The game is really easy man.

I'm okay with server wipe but seriously we played for 1 year and all the compensation for our time is a lv up 30? That's barely nothing, you can level up to 30 in no time...

That's why i don't like the idea of giving out those LV30 Up item. Not really needed tbh since 1-30 is literally so easy, calling it easy is not right anymore lol. But ppl won't like this i guess...Just make ppl play the game like a normal MMORPG. 1-30 is hella easy. People will rush to 30 so it won't be too messy at the start. Maybe on the first day only.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• You won't even have those problems lmao. Go farm at Papaya wit h all the ppl who have lvl 60 characters...Add 10+ extra channels, still won't be enough since everyone goes to the main farm spots. First challenge would be finding a spot xD

True.. rip xD

DBOTW SV1

Rinder12|Rinder 11_small.png|Rinder12: Lv54, eventually deleted; Rinder: Lv70

Kejko 18_small.png|Lv51, eventually deleted

WolfGunnerX 17_small.png|Lv48

Kamicolo1 19_small.png|Lv47

Had 15_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv30

DBOTW SV2

Had 12_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv36

DBOG POB/OB

Rinder|Toxicity 11_small.png

None|Ryder 17_small.png

Kejko|Hazeinut 18_small.png

UltimateMajinV|Diabetic 15_small.png

None|PokoClub 20_small.png

DBOG 2.0

Elizork 11_small.png

Rinder 17_small.png

HazeI or Kejko 18_small.png

Diabetic 15_small.png
    TBA 20_small.png

I was that guy Rinder12 (aka Rinder) on TW Server 1. Was in the guilds StormRiderZ & DragonShenrons.

Discord: Elizork#9121

b420d93b689dcaf9ed1bd73e44c3d4df.gif860c8587366fbb65b16c1be9f3e3afdd.gif

• A fresh start will be good for everyone. Prices wont be so high on items, which benefits the free players. DBOG will be active again, with people levelling characters and alts, so finding party's for dungeons etc should be quite easy. The level 70 cap, wont be filled with people who are already prepared with +15 items. Those who cash, can't sell items from their cash points easily to gain zeni and buy +15 gears. It needs to be done, the free players will benefit instead of keeping everything and increasing the level cap. (The level 60 gear is useless anyway once a new cap comes out you'd have to grind it all again but with prices all being so high).

DBO is a simple game, especially DBOG, to level a character to 70 is much more easier than the days of TW. Again I have +15 gear and I am all for the wipe. The only thing I would complain about is freakin' hunting those DragonBalls again on multiple characters ;( (But again it's easier then DBO TW, you have a DB Hunt everyday basically and the players who do complain about this don't actually have an effective system in place for hunting DBs.).

My suggestion, play a class you possibly haven't played or even main before, makes it a bit more interesting. I am actually really looking forward to play DBO again with a server wipe. I want to see the chaos with people farming everywhere and actually levelling with my friends again and them getting excited about their +12 and above gears. As with the lvl 30 up item, I won't be using it on my first character thats for sure haha (you know you gotta do the crafting etc, its best to play it in the right way first).

So if it's bound to the one character on the account that would suck. In my opinion something like a Z32 or 2 Z24's (Helps the free to play, and is the same amount of cp as an LVLUP! basically).

Other bugs etc will come in the future, but at least for now anyway, a fresh start on lvl 70 with the economy of the server not carrying billions is a good way to go. Also there will be a new cap with the wipe isn't there? So basically you can level up and look forward to past lvl 60, there shouldn't be much to complain about.

Yes to wipe

:)

• Part of playing is doing quests and dungeons and levelling up with friends, not camping at level 60 at Korin arena 24 hours a day my friend, so I don't see a reason to hate questing to level up. It's major part of the actual pve game

You my friend have a keen eye. You only see what you want to see :) . Read my comment when u have a better intellectual capabilities.

• You my friend have a keen eye. You only see what you want to see :) . Read my comment when u have a better intellectual capabilities.

Your intellectual capability doesn't help you to see the problems that come if you wipe only items and leave ppl naked at lvl 60.

You telling me that ppl will be able to farm with NPC Shop gear? Also, with all those lvl 60 characters, how do you plan on farming anyways? Papaya Farm spots will be filled with ppl, other maps will be the same when it comes to the good farming spots. Even extra channels won't help. And this problem will go up to lvl 70. At the end we'll see ppl complain cuz they can't find a spot to farm.

It's not gonna work. Forget it. A full wipe together with the new client feels better. Sine the Staff decided to give out those LV30 UP! item, the mess will be at 30+. In my opinion not needed since 1-30 is fast af. Many ppl will rush it giving others an easier time during that time. It's like last wipe, many ppl will rush to 30 within the first day. The rest of the ppl will follow on the second - fifth day by doing quest or pure grinding. Wouldn't be as messy as leaving everyone at lvl 60 and make them farm lol.

P.S.: I agree with Ikumi . Giving ppl inventory would be thousand times better and more useful than LV30 UP! item lmao. That crap is used once and gone. Inventory is much better cuz everyone will need it for as long as they play,

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!