<POLL> Do you want a Server Wipe? Vote!

• Is that confirmed? Then those who paid are screwed again, because 99% of the whales I know, spent their money on buying CP to get Zeni the easy way.

If they really do not see anything wrong in that and are OK with it, my hat is off to them!

I don't care if cash shop items are bound to my account.

I just hope that wagu scam machine is removed to stop gambling and to release all dogis in the actual cash shop like pre open beta when we all used to get what we wanted instead of gambling with money. Not everyone is fan of gambling and the wagu machine has scammed so many with useless hats and potions!

• I don't care if cash shop items are bound to my account.

I just hope that wagu scam machine is removed to stop gambling and to release all dogis in the actual cash shop like pre open beta when we all used to get what we wanted instead of gambling with money. Not everyone is fan of gambling and the wagu machine has scammed so many with useless hats and potions!

Gambling = more money for Daneos

• If there is a server wipe, will we have rewards?

Yes, if the wipe takes place, all of you will have the following rewards.

If your character is level 30+ (at this stage), you will get a Level UP 30.
    If your character is level 30+ (at this stage), you will get your class passives (Guard, dash, RP charge & Flight).

Does this apply to characters lvl 30 and above or do you have to be at least lvl 31?

• That would be awesome!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• Detalhes

Por que eu estou discutindo com um garoto sem vida como você? Estou disposto a discutir com os idiotas que só pensam em si mesmos e querem que tudo mude de acordo com seus desejos pessoais. Quando eu escrevi eu coloquei uma sugestão e resposta para você pensando que você poderia entender, mas eu estava errado até mesmo em abordar você. Pessoas como você não vale a pena perder tempo tentando falar com elas porque é inútil. Você nunca vai mudar e nunca aceitará mudanças. Dê uma olhada nos seus posts 80% deles são sobre "wipe wipe wipe". Deixe de ser criança...

Não vou mais responder a você. Faça o que você acha que está certo e deixe o jogo seguir qualquer direção que ele queira. oh e continue chorando por uma limpeza :).

Eu realmente quero que o jogo seja melhor, mas, caso haja um novo problema no futuro, eu quero ver você chorar de novo e ser o garoto que você sempre foi.

accept 70 80% of the community wants to wipe accepted and stop crying

kKykCUd.png

• not enough the Chinese use bot on the server and they are using bot to try to vote not that that of not having lack of attention that counts before the 27 does not count

kKykCUd.png

• Honestly, the moment is one of pondering.

1) 3 of the 4 game servers are empty. EMPTY. The threat of a WIPE drove away all the really loyal games.

2) Cash can be returned, but all hours of dedication of these people can not be returned. It's an assault without a turn. People like me felt their toes hurt after a full day of playing.

3) This is about RESPONSIBILITY. Many people returned to play after the previous reset , BY THE PROMISE that there would be no other reset.

4) This is about trust. Who will want to dedicate themselves to a game that has WIPE every year? This is about suffering upping your character and dying on the beach.

5) Almost everyone, or everyone of the game administration wants the WIPE. And that influences and discourages ALL dedicated players.

6) Who does not care about their characters being extinguished, probably will not bother to play again after the WIPE.

7) Dedicated players, like me, may not come back. Because we just need a little respect.

8 ) Probably half of people DO NOT WANT A WIPE. Is DBO prepared to lose all of them? Well, good luck.

9) These people use dbo as a way to escape. An alternative world where they felt safe, strong. Now they feel reset. Clean, made trash.

10) Ponder. Do not Take our,OUR,level. Or lack of trust in the server may be the end of the game.

I and the entire Brazilian community do not want to stop playing, but if there is a reset. Sorry. But we will stop.

*** If they have hearts, we will have hope. Do not give up. We are the BDO. ***

• Ok buddy - I'll see you back first day of wipe.

• See yourself for a game like diablo 3, it's a seasonal game and it's wipe every 4 months and see people somehow do not cry that everything is lost.

PS. if you suffer so much, say how many hours you have in the game if you cry so.

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

11_small.png GrayFighter - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

Weeeeeee

• dboooo.pngSee yourself for a game like diablo 3, it's a seasonal game and it's wipe every 4 months and see people somehow do not cry that everything is

This is not about crying. This is about dedication to putting characters at the maximum level and being thrown away. hardlock admits that it was said that there would be no other reset. And people like me, they believed. Breach of trust. Only.

• This is not about crying. This is about dedication to putting characters at the maximum level and being thrown away. hardlock admits that it was said that there would be no other reset. And people like me, they believed. Breach of trust. Only.

Excuse me but I do not understand what is written on this screenshot that I do not know the language, write it in English or find the same in the English version.

Ps. People who have already a few thousand hours want this wipe, so yours really do not count, that you start pointing, you can not give anything away, it's not an official game server, only private, they can even do a wipe every day.

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

Weeeeeee

• Excuse me but I do not understand what is written on this screenshot that I do not know the language, write it in English or find the same in the English version.

Ps. People who have already a few thousand hours want this wipe, so yours really do not count, that you start pointing, you can not give anything away, it's not an official game server, only private, they can even do a wipe every day.

Here :::::::::: I understand and understand all those people who do not want the WIPE, maybe it's a bit unfair because it was said that there would be no more server reboots, but most people want a reboot and maybe it's the best thing for the future of this project. //// you can see original here: Dragon Ball Online Global Open Beta 2018 FAQ [SPANISH]

• Here :::::::::: I understand and understand all those people who do not want the WIPE, maybe it's a bit unfair because it was said that there would be no more server reboots, but most people want a reboot and maybe it's the best thing for the future of this project. //// you can see original here: Dragon Ball Online Global Open Beta 2018 FAQ [SPANISH]

As you can see, the larger community of players wants this wipe to be so that there are not as many cheaters as there is now, now I have seen in the arena a few people who used programs to teleport themselves to others. it is a punishment for those who cheat.

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

Weeeeeee

• you and the entire Brazilian community? which one because I participate in groups with more than 100 people and everyone agrees with wipe wanted to know which community is the one that you both claim to be

kKykCUd.png

• Thanks to the new client we will be able to have more security on the client such as Anti BOT System and as you may know, some systems will change, one of the most important is the upgrade system.

Ummm yea. Quick thing...this is bugging me a lot atm.

I feel like Daneos or maybe you or someone else who knows every detail about this Upgrade System change should tell us everything about it. Mostly [PL]Daneos . Introduce us to that new system, now. I just can't stop feeling that it could backfire since you are trying to "surprise" us. And Upgrading System is a very sensitive thing...in my opinion.

Tbh i hate the RNG thing. And Upgrading was even harder back in old DBO since white stones were cash shop only and cashers also were able to buy stones in cash shop. And the Break-Option was also a wall that many ppl hit too many times. Thankfully we don't have that here anymore which is a big +. But then again, RNG made sure that not too many ppl would have high upgraded stuff. The amount of high upgraded stuff that we have here in DBOG was unthinkable in old DBO.

The way i would change is, by making it exactly like that. It sucks and is painful, but by making regular stones drop harder a little and lowering the drop rate for purple/green/white stone, adding back the Break-Option, i'd say it would make sure that DBOG won't be flooded by high upgraded items again. Ofc 80-90% of the Commnity won't like that since they are used to have it easy. But overall, it would benefit players in an economical way. High Upgraded stuff would be worth more, prices for stones would be high too which is great for F2P players since they could make zeni. Same for cashers and everyone who puts time into farming rather than just PvP.

The thing is, i don't know what Daneos came up with now...or together with staff members. Seeing that the changes made so far, be it class balance or whatever, was thx to 80-90% of the Community that only wants things easier, i am actually concerned about how the new Upgrade System will be like. Is it gonna be in their favor once again? Or is it gonna be like how i would want it as i wrote above? Or something in the middle which ultimately will somehow end up in a server that is flooded with high upgraded items (if the new system is non-RNG)?

I'd like to know it now. Don't wanna wait until new client is done with test phase and the game is wiped.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Is there a date for the wipe yet because I'd like to know when its okay to come back to this game for real this time

See yourself for a game like diablo 3, it's a seasonal game and it's wipe every 4 months and see people somehow do not cry that everything is lost.

PS. if you suffer so much, say how many hours you have in the game if you cry so.

Diablo 3 does not wipe after each season, they move your character from the season lobbies over to the Normal lobbies. Your character never gets deleted. This is more akin to Blizzard wiping world of warcraft before an expansion