<POLL> Do you want a Server Wipe? Vote!

• Enough with these wipes

it is not fair for those who aren't p2w (Pay to win)

someone like me who played this game day and night in Pre open beta and in Open beta to get dogis and worked my butt off

so i have to do again?

this is the 3rd wipe this isnt logic

change what you will change but dont remove gears/dogis or at least calculate every'ones fortune and give him zeni to make a good start when wipe happens

i had put so much efforts on this game i dont want to lose everything i worked for,cashers will benefit from wipe by getting cash back,but what about us?

and you said we will get rewards?lv30 up is a reward? i can get lv30 in like 13 hours lol so this isnt a big thing

im done, i wont level up and put so much effort on this stupid game

there are so much better games that is honest with players

• Hi,

The new upgrade system hasn't yet been decided how it will be, but the idea is to make it harder. In my opinion, it's complicated to remove the 100% of RNG because if not after all everyone will become +15 players and that's not the idea.

You will be able to test it when it's carried out on the test server. Before the official release of the new client + the wipe (if it happens) all systems will be implemented and tested.

• It's a shame, but the game was already dead, so the majority vote will be the decision ... ah, and your vote does not count.

• It's a shame, but the game was already dead, so the majority vote will be the decision ... ah, and your vote does not count.

yea it doesnt count cuz i lost my forum account

but wouldn't it be more fair if he gives the zeni dogis,ssj,db buffs etc.. (no gears) back to the non cashers as he gives back cash to cashers

wouldn't it be more fair?everyone will be happy for that

or at least remove everything expect level,everything will be taken off but name and level will stay

someone like me a f2p players spent 7k+ hours on old dbo ,5k+ hours on pre open beta - 1k+on OB farming,leveling,etc...,should i start again?

• yea it doesnt count cuz i lost my forum account

but wouldn't it be more fair if he gives the zeni dogis,ssj,db buffs etc.. (no gears) back to the non cashers as he gives back cash to cashers

wouldn't it be more fair?everyone will be happy for that

or at least remove everything expect level,everything will be taken off but name and level will stay

I don't know, it's the cashers who leave the server online for the non-cashers.

• I don't know, it's the cashers who leave the server online for the non-cashers.

i know,i would happily support the game but sadly i cant cash from my country(can't use online shopping from here)for many reasons

but i dedicated so much hours to this game cuz i rly loved it

i know many others feel exactly like me

do whats best for this game but dont lose players<38o

• Current Issues

Realistically, the wipe will most and certainly benefits Botters/RMT users and other program devaluating mechanisms. Think about the assumed yes and no's that are not to be counted for due to creation dates. Do botters really lose anything if they have already sold zeni/full level 60 accounts? I can only claim that they have been yearning for a month like this. Resetting servers gives them the benefit of using newer tools to damage the server even further than what we've currently experienced. They can sell even more once the servers and screen freeze problems are fixed, everything that has happened lead up to their big day. Most big companies couldn't combat this issue because they see no point for it. You have to think the way they think in order to gain a deeper understanding. every effort you waste on them puts more money in their pockets.

Metaphorically speaking, if you were to spray seven insects of the same family with a deadly bug spray there will be a 100% guarantee that one of those bugs will survive due to immunity reasons and takes alot more effort to get rid of that one than the other six and by that time you finally eliminated that one there will have been many new versions that are even more so immune than the one that you've put in so much effort to get rid of. In short this would all be wasted effort.

It would be pointless in considering IP banning because as we know its not everyone that's vandalizing the system.

Here are a few key-points to come across when revising or resetting the games Setup:

• Would be wiser to have at least two staff members with actual pre-knowledge of game development as a whole. This way when developing more of DB:OG you would have more cons/pros/cause and effects before making hasty decisions through opinions of others. Though take this with a grain of salt.
    • A strong staffing foundation is a must. Staff must not also overreact to posts when they have noticed an issue. They must act as transparent as possible when problems reach the surface.
    • Would be wise to set up an Email-Activation for the in-game setup via New Client. ( As stated by ice man previously.)
    • Would be wise to update game-play in a way where bots won't be able to handle updated algorithms. (adjust some of the keybinds configuration or update the fighting system entirely where it is no longer one or two buttons kill all.)
    • Would be wise to place an agreement policy when first logging into the game.
    • Would be wise to look into the game logs for any strange anomaly occurrences by player actions.

As a side note: It is not wise to withhold polls about wiping servers before in-placing the new client.

• The funny thing is, half of the people complaining about the wipe are more or less the people with all the top notch gear, and don't have any financial problems in the game. And mostly just sit and PVP all day, which can get insanely boring sooner or later. I reached cap, and got some good gear and all and it ended being boring since I knew a lot was going to change and be updated.

What you're not understanding is that the wipe is to make it fair for everyone, so what if someone spent $1K on Cash Shop and hasn't played this wipe and they get on with a completely revamped Cash Shop while we spent hundreds of dollars on useless Wagu Machine items and all?

The game is dry, not only because it's not being promoted anymore but because it's literally nothing to do. Upping the level cap to 70 will really just add another 6 months to a year of a need to play vibe toward the game. Otherwise, you're just going to get bored and drop out. No use complaining about the wipe.

One day this game will shut down due to it just not being relevant anymore, like many other games have and the retail DBO. Making all the money and time you spent truly obsolete at that point. Because you can't play, and you don't get the money or time you spent back. You lose everything at that point, so you're better off not complaining about it's not our fault you went all in and didn't take your time.

• you all keep saying that while ignoring that quite a few of us are folks who have like 12 hours in this game because we've been waiting years between the constant wipes and broken clients.

i just want to play this game without having to worry about yet another wipe on the horizon.

also a wipe is going to drive folks away not bring them back

• They also recommended it a year ago and failed !. but the game was going well. they stopped working, 9 months ago they did not add anything importantit's impossible to keep people playing if they do not do anything, now, they have been working for 9 months to fix things, in February Daneos denied any kind of reset so the vast majority of the improvements should be possible to add without having to reset, or they have been working for 9 months secretly, sincein the first 4 months of the open beta they decided to throw everything in the trash without saying anything to anyone until the day that this voting began which, seen in all possible ways, is a hoax for all those who believed in the open beta, a terrible performance by those in charge of the game, a terrible attitude for hiding information to the members of this community, and above all we are voting for something that we have not even tried, for me and many players the reset is totally stupid, there will be no multiclient being that most of the users used it, this survey will only favor the approximate half of the community, so that half of the people will leave the game, and the servers are completely empty both the above and the impossibility of using multi-client.

• There will be no more exploits in the new client (hopefully):

OK. It sounds like the anti-exploit system won't function properly unless everything is wiped first. Right?

The DBO team is not capable of performing selectional deletion of exploited +15 items manually although they don't mind bothering themselves. Right?

People love LV55/60 +15 items too much and they will use those forever even after the level is uncapped. Right?

Sorry for having been sarcastic, but I ended up feeling that the DBO team just seems to want to choose the easiest way to fix everything that went wrong.

Those who voted for the wipe are willing to lose what they've got because they love DBO. Sorry, you are deceived under the name of a fresh/clean brand new start.

Those who are against the wipe also have good enough reasons why they don't welcome it. Sorry, our belief and loyalty have been betrayed.

• Anyone who calls their software exploit proof is a liar

its why i dont trust that this will be the last wipe if it happens

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!