<POLL> Do you want a Server Wipe? Vote!

• This is just my main plus there are others that I should not post

Files

• 11.PNG

(8.96 kB, downloaded 43 times, last: )

kKykCUd.png

• pasted-from-clipboard.png

A lot of 1000?

• only today there have been 19 more accounts fakes created for voting, do not then is already expressed if you use bot here imagine in the game.

kKykCUd.png

• excuse me, my phone is not so advanced that I can do what you wrote, I do not need a modern phone, I have a phone only to call

no problem, gogo wipe

kKykCUd.png

• have the patience to create thousands of emails to make false bills to vote not even knowing it's not worth it

kKykCUd.png

• This Waris guy is either a complete moron or just a bad troll.

I am curious. Lets say it is decided to go with wipe now and people decide to give DBOG another chance.

How many more wipes do you think people can handle and how can people be certain that there won't be any more wipes in the future and that their effort will not be in vain? I for one am questioning myself if I should continue playing in a case of wipe, because I really do not want to do tedious and repetitive tasks over and over again (CC anyone?) to get good gear, good stats on it, upgrade it and then just to see it gone, again, some time in the future...

• This Waris guy is either a complete moron or just a bad troll.

I am curious. Lets say it is decided to go with wipe now and people decide to give DBOG another chance.

How many more wipes do you think people can handle and how can people be certain that there won't be any more wipes in the future and that their effort will not be in vain? I for one am questioning myself if I should continue playing in a case of wipe, because I really do not want to do tedious and repetitive tasks over and over again (CC anyone?) to get good gear, good stats on it, upgrade it and then just to see it gone, again, some time in the future...

how many times u will ask ? no one tells you that you have to play if u dont want just go. You idiot u dont understand this wipe is not about bugs or something , this wipe is because new client come with new systems upgrade etc , if they dont make wipe peoples with +15 bugged eq stay and u will cry cause u cant pass +10 on new upgrade system.

Edited once, last by Wing ().

• People who want the wipe are the ones playing too much! Always rushing, complaining the poll takes 15 days , etc

A lot of people will not even know of this poll before it's over! Let the ones who play too much quit, and focus on the others for once.