<POLL> Do you want a Server Wipe? Vote!

• I cant cash in my country and a f2p players aswell. Made 6 characters 60 and a one SK 46. All have respectable gears if not +15 and im still not here bitching about it and want a wipe. Just shut up and deal with it.

its your problem if you want a wipe stupid ass

its because y'all stupid

even with a new client bots will keep coming and game will keep crashing

they just running after money

and btw i made full +14 gear as f2p ;)

• Its not fair to wipe everything just because some morons cheats with +15 gears. They'll do it again.

Its not only because of bugs and buggers, its also because of new systems which will be implemented. Such as:

• No token shop, that means players who upgraded their kid gear would have huge advantage over new players, that makes it unfair for everyone.
    • New upgrade system, depends how its done getting high upgrade will be less RNG and will require hard work to get high upgrade, again it would make unfair for new players if no wipe happens.
    • If new upgrade system will be too hard or time consuming, most players who own +15 gear will just use it on 70cap.
    • Cash shop changes, such as no Wagu machines, until some events occur, so again it makes unfair for new players, because current will have huge advantage who used Wagu before update.
  • This is also the only thing I am kinda annoyed about since I don't want to grind DBs again for weeks to get all of this stuff back.

Other than that I don't rly care but I hope there will be some kind of compensation for it.

This basically for me as well. I dont mind a wipe but on the flip side, I dont want to lose my Vegito dogi and super saiyan. Super Saiyan can be gotten again yes but that Vegito dogi is nearly impossible with the prices

• Oh, right, every wipe voter is an altruist all of the sudden and everyone wants to make things better for the horde of the new players that will swarm the servers once the old players get the boot. Yes, how could I have forgotten this, new players are not coming in the higher numbers as old players are leaving just because of the disadvantage seasoned players have and because of some issues in the past. What hypocrisy!

Lets wipe the whole server with every single change and whenever there are more than 5 people logged in with +15, so those who are lazy to farm or want to join the DBO train late, can be on the same level after the wipe. Brilliant plan!

• Its not only because of bugs and buggers, its also because of new systems which will be implemented. Such as:

• No token shop, that means players who upgraded their kid gear would have huge advantage over new players, that makes it unfair for everyone.
    • New upgrade system, depends how its done getting high upgrade will be less RNG and will require hard work to get high upgrade, again it would make unfair for new players if no wipe happens.
    • If new upgrade system will be too hard or time consuming, most players who own +15 gear will just use it on 70cap.
    • Cash shop changes, such as no Wagu machines, until some events occur, so again it makes unfair for new players, because current will have huge advantage who used Wagu before update.

beautiful explanation no one sees this just think of itself

This basically for me as well. I dont mind a wipe but on the flip side, I dont want to lose my Vegito dogi and super saiyan. Super Saiyan can be gotten again yes but that Vegito dogi is nearly impossible with the prices

in the beginning everything is cheap

kKykCUd.png

• This basically for me as well. I dont mind a wipe but on the flip side, I dont want to lose my Vegito dogi and super saiyan. Super Saiyan can be gotten again yes but that Vegito dogi is nearly impossible with the prices

- Daily Login reward.

You will be able to spin a wheel once a day and get a random reward.

Maybe he put vegito and u can win it :P

• This basically for me as well. I dont mind a wipe but on the flip side, I dont want to lose my Vegito dogi and super saiyan. Super Saiyan can be gotten again yes but that Vegito dogi is nearly impossible with the prices

prices? the game will be cleaned, the economy will clear and the dogs will be sold at 5kk-10kk, collect money and buy fast.

• everyone will benefit from it because the game wouldn't die and shut down then. Considering the fact that above 600 players want a wipe shows that the game would go to a dead path if it doesn't happen. It's not idealistic option but the best way going forward from now.

well i won't bro , i can't imagine how naif pepole are so what the game will gonna bee all good after doing thing aka a restart ? , the problem is obviously the daneos method dealing with the server devlopment 1 year at cap lvl 60 and then you get a reset is this a joke it should bee , actually once i saw the post i thought it was an april prank , but it looks serious , how am i supposed to beleive daneos it took him 2 years to launch the BETA , from POB TO OB 2 years then when OB came out he acctually confirmed that we won't have any RESET IN THE FUTURE and i thought he was serious for once but acctually i was wrong .. , i feel so bad about how this project turned .... for everyone who cashed to support this game i think they should get back there monney cuz it's like a scam ..

La Will A la Vie a la Mort une seule Âme un seul Corps !! Sans_titre-2a.png

Edited once, last by TheProdige ().