<POLL> Do you want a Server Wipe? Vote!

• When Wipe is going to be is it tonight?Because someone in the game saying that 11 hours left till wipe.So i should level up another character to 30 or not.

No my friend. According to what the moderators said,

1. Client test begins.

2. Client test ends.

3. Wipe, if Daneos confirms it.

4. Release the client in official server.

So wipe wouldn't happen except when we test our client and remove all bugs.

• Thanks for your answer. I want to confirm some things.

1:You have to be level 30 to get all those passives or 31.Because in rewards they used 30+ so i assume 31?

2:We only need to do 30 or 30+ to get all the passives or you also get yourself all the passives first and have to do the adult quest also to get all the passives after the wipe?

• Thanks for your answer. I want to confirm some things.

1:You have to be level 30 to get all those passives or 31.Because in rewards they used 30+ so i assume 31?

2:We only need to do 30 or 30+ to get all the passives or you also get yourself all the passives first and have to do the adult quest also to get all the passives after the wipe?

No problem. Someone asked this question earlier about +30 and mod answered that from level 30 we get the compensation rewards.

So it should be from level 30 as he said.i am just quoting him.

I think we will need to redo the adult and subclass quest after the wipe to decide who we want. Some people might change class after wipe and don't want to stay the same.

So you get all passive for free if you're level 30 or above but you have to do your class quest on your own to decide who you want to play with.

That's the information I caught from around the forum.

• No problem. Someone asked this question earlier about +30 and mod answered that from level 30 we get the compensation rewards.

So it should be from level 30 as he said.i am just quoting him.

I think we will need to redo the adult and subclass quest after the wipe to decide who we want. Some people might change class after wipe and don't want to stay the same.

So you get all passive for free if you're level 30 or above but you have to do your class quest on your own to decide who you want to play with.

That's the information I caught from around the forum.

Well i was going to do the adult quest at first then i ask about it here and got the answer from you.Thanks a lot it save me from the trouble of doing adult quest because i have to do that again after the wipe lol. Thanks

• Well i was going to do the adult quest at first then i ask about it here and got the answer from you.Thanks a lot it save me from the trouble of doing adult quest because i have to do that again after the wipe lol. Thanks

Awww you're welcome bro. Indeed you don't have to bother now with adult quest or subclass because a wipe removes everything completely and reset to level 1.

• In the game have a bunch of people who don't wanna a server wipe, and don't know nothing about this votation, or has an acc in forum, so u will call then for vote in the forum ? Or mantain these people playing, leveling up and before push the carped under their foot ? Daneos said no more wipe, but now has a votation, why ?

• You are so selfish .. you rather play a death game with you r shitty stuff plus 14 and 15 or play for fun with a lot of people doing tmq's ud's and not playing a single player dragon ball because now it has nothing to do with a online server because it s mostly offline and afk people you go around and you see only 2 people farming and doing quests it s like playing a single player rpg

• Let's see it from the other side. Some people who vote yes they probably want a wipe because they use bots ect and they don't want to be discovered. Have you ever thought about that? @Admins If the new client fails dont try to wipe again. Just close the server. Let that be the message for this hackers. Some people wants to play here and the hackers ect gets in our way from playing.

• You are so selfish .. you rather play a death game with you r shitty stuff plus 14 and 15 or play for fun with a lot of people doing tmq's ud's and not playing a single player dragon ball because now it has nothing to do with a online server because it s mostly offline and afk people you go around and you see only 2 people farming and doing quests it s like playing a single player rpg

Selfish, destroying the game because of being weak and doing the game like now unhabited because of an wipe, yeah this comunity suck Dragon balls