<POLL> Do you want a Server Wipe? Vote!

• Chinese gamers upset the balance of the game only by wiping the game to restore the balance of the game

it is already realized that the voting is over and still continues to create fakes to vote

kKykCUd.png

• In the game have a bunch of people who don't wanna a server wipe, and don't know nothing about this votation, or has an acc in forum, so u will call then for vote in the forum ? Or mantain these people playing, leveling up and before push the carped under their foot ? Daneos said no more wipe, but now has a votation, why ?

what a lame excuse. this is the official forum of this game, every player should know about this site and pass by time to time because every big news regarding to the game is announced here.

and how much is exactly "bunch of people" playing a death game? 20 persons playing with multiclients?

I know you are just a lil kid and you will still cry, but wipe already won, so please try to cry in silence and deal with it.

jCUlaC1.jpg?1

True contact between beings is established only by mute
    presence, by apparent non-communication, by that
    mysterious and wordless exchange which resembles
    inward prayer.

• that stop crying your mother for being your delayed tran clown piece money does not fall from the sky but of course you are a baby is normal yet you do not know what it is to earn money eh hahahahaha give you for ass cry

typical answer from a member of a toxic community.

You deserve what's coming to you.

I have my own job and I know how it is to earn money, but guess what? I didn't spend thousands on dbog then cried on forum for realizing my mistake.

Who is the clown now? I won't go further to not break the forum rules and I advice u to not answer me back no more.

• finally "no" is winning
    you guys really have to think about all the time you spent playing that game
    and how that time will be wasted if we had a wipe
    the wipe is not a good idea I dont want to farm and lvl up all day again its boring

the wipe is not a good I dont want to farm and lvl up all day again its boring

"No" is not winning, there are over 600 fake accounts voted "no" over there lol

the wipe is not a good idea I dont want to farm and lvl up all day again its boring

Wipe has 300+ votes more than no wipe. :*

Beka  
    already confirmed that yes, already won

kKykCUd.png

“I don’t want to farm and lvl up all day again it’s boring.”

Okay, this game has the easiest leveling systems ever and you don’t feel like farming and leveling up again? Really? Stop being selfish and get over it. If you don’t want to do that again, then just quit. The wipe poll happened, wipe won, so wipe will happen. No one pretty much cares what you and other people that voted no for wipe thinks nor complains about anymore. You need to realize some people that took many hours and effort into getting their equipments to a good amount of upgrade rank still want a wipe because they knew OB was a complete failure from the start and they wanna start fresh with new and better improvements.

DBOTW SV1

Rinder12/Rinder 11_small.png (Rinder12: Lv54, eventually deleted; Rinder: Lv70)

Kejko 18_small.png (Lv51, eventually deleted)

WolfGunnerX 17_small.png (Lv48)

Kamicolo1 19_small.png (Lv47)

Had 15_small.png but forgot its name (Lv30)

DBOTW SV2

Had 12_small.png but forgot its name (Lv36)

DBOG POB/OB

Rinder(FullAutism) 11_small.png

(None back POB)Ryder 17_small.png

Kejko(Hazeinut) 18_small.png

UltimateMajinV(Diabetic) 15_small.png

(None back POB)DendeClub 14_small.png

DBOG 2.0

Elizork 11_small.png

Rinder 17_small.png

HazeI 18_small.png

Diabetic 15_small.png

Recover 14_small.png

I was that guy Rinder12 (aka Rinder) on TW Server 1. Was in the guilds StormRiderZ & DragonShenrons.

Discord: Rinder#9121

tumblr_op5kbsIaMw1sggtaho4_400.gif860c8587366fbb65b16c1be9f3e3afdd.gif

• I already deleted the game, if the no win, i will download the new client and if happens a wipe, i will carry the photos of my chars as recordation and never play again, that is an similar situation of be exiled or baned from a game, that i liked a lot, and because of it i never forget about the comunity or the admins of the game, they are the reason for not to play dragon ball online, if you want some mmorpg and have the acc untouchable by others, to play something free, go and play some perfect world or tibia anything is better than this if this wipe happens.

• I already deleted the game, if the no win, i will download the new client and if happens a wipe, i will carry the photos of my chars as recordation and never play again, that is an similar situation of be exiled or baned from a game, that i liked a lot, and because of it i never forget about the comunity or the admins of the game, they are the reason for not to play dragon ball online, if you want some mmorpg and have the acc untouchable by others, to play something free, go and play some perfect world or tibia anything is better than this if this wipe happens.

There is no "if the NO wins" lmao. Do you have a brain damage or something? There are clearly more fake votes for No than for Yes. Take them out and Yes wins by far. Wipe won. It will happen cuz the majority wants a Wipe. Glad you made the decision to delete the game. That's one step into the right direction for you. Next is leaving the Forum. I doubt it tho. You will still play after the Wipe. Don't be too dramatic about this Wipe thing. It's getting ridiculous...

This is how it will most likely happen:

-New Client release for Test phase. (dunno when)

-Test Phase (dunno how long that will be for, but hope enough to really test everything out to find even the smallest bugs)

-Wipe

-Official Start of New Client

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif