<POLL> Do you want a Server Wipe? Vote!

• I already deleted the game, if the no win, i will download the new client and if happens a wipe, i will carry the photos of my chars as recordation and never play again, that is an similar situation of be exiled or baned from a game, that i liked a lot, and because of it i never forget about the comunity or the admins of the game, they are the reason for not to play dragon ball online, if you want some mmorpg and have the acc untouchable by others, to play something free, go and play some perfect world or tibia anything is better than this if this wipe happens.

If you love the game that much then you can play again later when wipe happens.

Assume that real open beta hasn't been released yet and will come later. Stay positive

• I already deleted the game, if the no win, i will download the new client and if happens a wipe, i will carry the photos of my chars as recordation and never play again, that is an similar situation of be exiled or baned from a game, that i liked a lot, and because of it i never forget about the comunity or the admins of the game, they are the reason for not to play dragon ball online, if you want some mmorpg and have the acc untouchable by others, to play something free, go and play some perfect world or tibia anything is better than this if this wipe happens.

WIPE WIN BYE BYE ;)

kKykCUd.png

see you in the new client release :D

• finally "no" is winning
    you guys really have to think about all the time you spent playing that game
    and how that time will be wasted if we had a wipe
    the wipe is not a good idea I dont want to farm and lvl up all day again its boring

Not even close, buddy.

1086 - 312 = 774 Yes

1095 - 680 = 415 No

774 - 415 = 359 Vote Difference

Wipe is winning by 359 Votes or 65%

---

Since you seem to be unaware - all votes/accounts made after January 27th, 2019 do not count in this poll. That means the real result is the one I calculated above.

• if the server is wiped what about those who bought outfits, and such be lost specially the recent new outfits

the people who really didn't want the wipe, are the ones who put no effort into the game or cheat. tip to all the newbies. just because some one helps you out doesn't mean you can harass that person to help you out every freakn second they are logged in. you just got lucky at the moment and we had some time to help. i ain't speaking only for myself but also those who don't mind helping other players, but please stop harassing us, because that gets old quick and we'll just end up blocking you. Quest is the fastest way to level up. keep that in mind. #stopbeinglazy

• finally "no" is winning
    you guys really have to think about all the time you spent playing that game
    and how that time will be wasted if we had a wipe
    the wipe is not a good idea I dont want to farm and lvl up all day again its boring

what is not a time waste for you? is playing a game is not a time waste in first place? when you play let say call of duty, and you delete the game after complete it, how do you feel? like you just waste some time or it did give you good time? what you gonna do with your acc if there will be no vipe? gonna make passive income and living out of it? be a grown up man and handle situation. if its boring for you to play this game and you play it, well its time waste for you anyway. i enjoy the game,i will enjoy this game when we will start fresh with new rules and updates, if you cant enjoy playing the game, you should not play it!

• If 80lvl comes...
    Daneos: Guess what we going to dooooooo?! :D wiiiiiiiiiiiiipeeeee again ~

well i dont see why you complaining, this is first vipe in dbo history, other games do that to. the dbo v1 is buggy and ppl have complains about that, some players in pvp have to huge advantage with exploits, this game not only for you, other player want clean fair gameplay, not just be overhelmed with cheaters.... keep in mind that this is v2, suspect updates and overal game transform...

• hey everyone its me AlphaWereWolf before you ask how its me all you need to know is that im the one with my dbog character called Bayonetta890 in the dbog game and im a boy irl not a girl k so don't get confused i just like playing Bayonetta on my Xbox 360 btw i wanna know when the new client will come out cuz my dbog Account for the game with my character is AlphaWereWolf as my user and my password you guys don't need to know k

• well we can leave the game buggy and exploited as it is, or we can do something about it right? vipe is a risk we must take to save this game... but just think like this, to make and sustain mmo rpg game like this, you need money, time and labor, that fuking dude is fuking ALONE, he did masive job, probably he put more effort to this game than you ever will put to your life, i'm tired of ppl complayning about updates and shit, you guys dont understand how hard is to make a game and fulfill promises when you are pretty much alone. you should try to work 8h a day, then comeback home and create a game for little fukers who do not appreciate you effort. omg try to work 2 jobs at once and you will understand how daneos feel... might be time to stop crying.

you say you are f2p player and never trust him, so i assume when there was a fb page with info that he is remaking dbo, you did not trust him like allot of other crybabies, then he did release a game, you did not support daneos to pay for the server and complaining how the game is bad and how you unsatisfied with something you use for free, now he say he will release v2, you still dont trust him but yeat after the wipe you will play this game and still will be unsatisfied and cry how you dont trust daneos ? :DDD i think 90% of cummunity is a childrens or even rugrats, thats why its so toxic... we need to find adult ppl who use head about what do hey speak.

• Go pray or something even if you are not religious. Time spent in that would still be billion times better than posting stuff like you did post lol.

LMAO

EsDeath’s vote rules above all, none of those votes matters only hers will because she is the queen of this kingdom and everyone shall kneel before her!

LMAO²

I already deleted the game, if the no win, i will download the new client and if happens a wipe, i will carry the photos of my chars as recordation and never play again, that is an similar situation of be exiled or baned from a game, that i liked a lot, and because of it i never forget about the comunity or the admins of the game, they are the reason for not to play dragon ball online, if you want some mmorpg and have the acc untouchable by others, to play something free, go and play some perfect world or tibia anything is better than this if this wipe happens.

Like I said

Osu, Dead Frontier, Combat Arms...

well i dont see why you complaining, this is first vipe in dbo history, other games do that to. the dbo v1 is buggy and ppl have complains about that.

LMAO³

That's why I keep coming to this thread, this is better than Facebook.

• LMAO³

That's why I keep coming to this thread, this is better than Facebook.

what do you found so funny? non native english speaker hawing bad grammar? so when you will speak in your second or third language i will come and lmao you cuz its not PERFECT ? as i did say in one comment, most of dbo cumunity is childrens...

• Beka

Closed the thread.