The reasons why people get bored of the game and leave.

• The game can be fun until a certain moment in which you face that everything is the same, and that there is nothing new.

Daneos, moderators focus is to leave the game as in Taiwanese instead of implementing a new ideology that leads to the game to a story with more background and development.

Although I must admit that I know that a game requires certain permissions to be modified, I do not know how much information has been revealed about the modifications it can make.
    There is something I am very sure, if the game changed its historical course towards the history of Dragon ball super, the popularity of the game would rise MANY

Good Personal experiences of the game:

I had fun with the Dark Warrior full energy critical, or full prop with focus.

I had fun with the Swordman Full energy critical.

An event that took place in west city.

The budokais tournament

Learn new lenguages

Bad Personal Experiences of the game:

The leveling system, the missions are VERY VERY BORING and your reward is crap, you spend too much time of life going up in level

The nerf of the swordsman class in relation to the burn attack, in my last stays in the game was the only way to have fun (I no longer play)

Ban VERY UNJUST just for joking around in the trade without even asking me

The slow performance of daneos regarding errors of skills of some classes and when it was supposed already they were fixed followed with bugs

The incomprehension on the part of the moderators / daneos to the community

Summary:

Daneos must make drastic changes in the game, (if possible redirect the story to the dragon ball super)

You must implement new things, not clothes, wings, etc, you must implement new characters, races, skills, levels, by the way personally I consider that the nerf to the energy swordman was a mistake, since I used it in the taiwan , and it was the only fun class for a veteran in the game, sooner or later people will get bored, if the development of the game continues like this.

I just took the time to do this post because I saw on Facebook that now they want to "restart the server" as if that would solve everything, just fewer people will play and reach the maximum level, then they will stagnate again and I felt that I should say that this game has potential, but not in the state that is now.

• The reason Danoes has been lacking content is because he is doing his best making sure the modified client is working 100%. He is ONLY focusing ALL his attention towards getting the client out and ready then he will start adding new content. He already has many ideas involving the future of the game. As for new races: he can not add towards the engine of the game since he did not compile the game himself that was NTL so he does not the have programs for adding new classes, new models which involve buildings, weapons, gloves, and equipment. New skills he can not add but, he can modify current skills and give them their own stats and current animations. Once the new client is out and working properly, I am sure he will start adding content which the community wants. Just keep patient with him and the staff.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!