• It's the 3 character that I upload and I thought it would be the definitive for the erased ... I was playing right now because I'm about to be level 38 (for 3 times) and I've been with the 7 dragon balls for over 1 year. I haven't been able to play just this last year because of my job that took about 14 hours of my time... finally when I have a space to resume the game... I find myself with the deletion of characters... look, I understand it for the beta in its day but now, no doubt this will completely destroy the game like me... there will be thousands of people who do not want to play again is shameful....

• Detalhes

It's the 3 character that I upload and I thought it would be the definitive for the erased ... I was playing right now because I'm about to be level 38 (for 3 times) and I've been with the 7 dragon balls for over 1 year. I haven't been able to play just this last year because of my job that took about 14 hours of my time... finally when I have a space to resume the game... I find myself with the deletion of characters... look, I understand it for the beta in its day but now, no doubt this will completely destroy the game like me... there will be thousands of people who do not want to play again is shameful....

bye bye

• It's the 3 character that I upload and I thought it would be the definitive for the erased...

I don't know if i understood you right , but if your only problem with the wipe is losing your lvl 38 character and some dragon balls ,you have no real reason to complain. For every 30+ char,you are going to get free lvl up 30 item and passive skills.As mentioned in countless threads before , farming dragon balls can be irritating sometimes,but in the end... it's no big deal.

I have 3 lvl 60 chars , on all of them SSJ and at least 2 Dragon buffs and i still voted YES for wipe,because it is absolutely necessary for the game.(at this point i don't feel like explaining why,many other people did it far better than i could anyways)

Wipe is going to happen,it has been decided by majority vote. Whining about it now is as pointless as it is annoying...

Regards

• Just correcting here. Kisses on nose regards.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!