Swordsman build

• Well it is ok that build that Amidamaru post but later on most of SM, change build a bit.
    Since when you spam KD on MSS you don't get enough dmg and it takes long.

That is why most of SM replace that KD with MA energy attacks.

How much I know this was last SM build in DBO and I use it too on my SM.
    It has more offence than that old build of Amidamaru.

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Swordsman&build=06011041011001011010411010040500101510144502640000
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    And here Kinswkk, use it.

• Hello guys, im here to finally find out COMPLETE build for pvp SM 70lv.
    Please put some builds that u have played/tested with arguments. Thank you! :gokusmile:

Use this build as base to build ur own : http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Swordsman&build=06001041010001010010401000043100401510014500640000
    Put the rest sp where u wish keeping the focus on physical atacks and not spiritual ones
    Btw kins buidls wasnt full pvp so dont use it as guide, besides he was a casher with equipes of all stats so he was always changing his build for fun

• Use this build as base to build ur own : http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Swordsman&build=06001041010001010010401000043100401510014500640000
    Put the rest sp where u wish keeping the focus on physical atacks and not spiritual ones
    Btw kins buidls wasnt full pvp so dont use it as guide, besides he was a casher with equipes of all stats so he was always changing his build for fun

Well Eagle10 from Uprise and SM from Nemesis and other SMs from other guilds used this build I post and it is pure PVP.
    I don't see anything PVE in it LOL.

Plus you need that build if you want to go in DOJO Wars, Solo Budokai, Party Budokai and such.
    Still you don't need to be casher to get weapons upgraded +10 or +12, everyone have them but yeah, everyone needs to find its own play style but mostly SM with that build there cry how they can't beat anyone. :D

• Well Eagle10 from Uprise and SM from Nemesis and other guilds used this build I post and it is pure PVP.

u really using Uprise as example? lol...
    and that build is easy beatable, what are u going to do? kd until the end? lol, if u use physical u get killed by reflet, if u use spiritual u dont even have enough damage to kill

• u really using Uprise as example? lol...
    and that build is easy beatable, what are u going to do? kd until the end? lol, if u use physical u get killed by reflet, if u use spiritual u dont even have enough damage to kill

Well you know that there is autopots, senzu and potions and SM with right build can critic good enough and 2 stuns and KD's and with RP at will, you can increase dmg using RP balls.
    1st round you will get mostly KD-ed out of ring
    2nd round, scintillation UP and with KD's there and auto pots and all, you won't stand a chance.

Well there is a lot of ways plus SM would use full CON gear to stand vs SK, there isn't must to use full DEX like fighters.
    Well make SM in DBO and try it out, you will see.

• u really using Uprise as example? lol...

Well Eagle10 from Uprise and SM from Nemesis and other SMs from other guilds used this build I post and it is pure PVP.

Plus you need that build if you want to go in DOJO Wars, Solo Budokai, Party Budokai and such.
    Still you don't need to be casher to get weapons upgraded +10 or +12, everyone have them but yeah, everyone needs to find its own play style but mostly SM with that build there cry how they can't beat anyone. :D

"Party budokai, Dojo Wars"???? what are u now? a plasma? dont forget ur focus, u are a damager, u supposed to kill, not start kding everyone

anyone is dumb enough to dont dash vs a swordsman, and even if he starts kd u can easily break the combo
    On sv1 all good sm used 27+ con set and they still easy to beat with reflet, and dont forget, sk has auto pot, senzu and pot too lel, not only sm

• About that Dojo wars and Party Budokai, what is wrong to KD few SK or others in range and yeah SM is dmg-er but it don't have dodge soo he can't just run and hope for dodge lol.
    It is good to be ready for everything lol.

anyone is dumb enough to dont dash vs a swordsman, and even if he starts kd u can easily break the combo
    On sv1 all good sm used 27+ con set and they still easy to beat with reflet, and dont forget, sk has auto pot, senzu and pot too lel, not only sm

Well it was all based on luck tho.
    With this build SM had chance vs SK and you really compare SK beast with SM haha.

There is chance that SM can win it but ofc, when critics fail and if SK wear reflect and good upgraded gear and it is SMART, then yea it is funny.

Still with KD, scintillation, you had some protection but SK was monster in every way.

• On dojo u dont rly run alone, u have other ppl with u helping, and SM dont really go in the middle, they go on other towers with a "party" that help them. On party budokai u have a team that protect u and make sure u dont die.

About 1V1, all this classes can easy beat SM:
    -SK
    -DW
    -Ultimate
    -GC
  • http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Swordsman&build=00011041011001010050401000040400405510144501240040

so Spirited Roar is not better than might and you CANNOT have both buffs up at the same time. Also Might is less points. the points in penetrate give you 10 more dex. energy recovery you only need 4 points in because 4 pts gives you 2 rp balls and any more is a waste of pts. 1 point in scintillation should be enough you should be able to use it at the right time 2 points is not worth it. concentrated kamehameha for the knockback. cc is always needed in pvp. everything else should be self explanitory. Dodge is always good in pvp so you def want evade up.

• http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Swordsman&build=00011041011001010050401000040400405510144501240040

so Spirited Roar is not better than might and you CANNOT have both buffs up at the same time. Also Might is less points. the points in penetrate give you 10 more dex. energy recovery you only need 4 points in because 4 pts gives you 2 rp balls and any more is a waste of pts. 1 point in scintillation should be enough you should be able to use it at the right time 2 points is not worth it. concentrated kamehameha for the knockback. cc is always needed in pvp. everything else should be self explanitory. Dodge is always good in pvp so you def want evade up.

worst build of this topic

• Might is mathmatically worst than Spirited Roar when they are in the same level, when SR is LVL 7 it is more than 25% better than Might...

I'm an applicated math student and i made the calculations using a simples function that uses crit chance and bônus damage as parâmetros...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!