Suggestions for the New Launcher

• Hello, first of all, sorry for my English.

I've been thinking about the change that the new launcher will bring for players and developers, etc ...

It could be interesting to leave in a thread possible changes and suggestions, for a "future"

Leaving aside the issue of races, transformations (I think it's already clear)

-More personalization when creating a character (Variety of hairstyles, faces, accessories, physical form, choose Transformation hair)

- Add Saiyan's tail Rolled or loose (It could be a wish to the dragon, as it slightly increases your statistics, but if they attack you from the back they hurt you or something like that)

-Tintes for clothes (In games like Diablo 3, you have the option to dye your equipment, for more personalization, true that with the subject of mod that is solved, but it would be curious that when dismantling equipment or buying NPC, it had dyes and you could have a little more personalization of your character, with the other players.)

-Personalization of Equipment (Through a menu, transfer skills and statistics from one garment to another, to alter its visual appearance, with zenit and staying with 1 piece of equipment)

-Dogi by parts (How many times have you wanted to mix several Dogi? A black pants, with the fusion jacket)

-Choose the color of KI (I'm not talking about loading, I'm talking about the release of the Final Flash, Kamehameha, etc.)

-I can use clothes of any race (I speak visually, like gohan with the piccolo suit)

I hope that this thread helps a little more to the suggestions, although they could be added little by little.

Greetings to all.

• Great suggestions I like the suggestion with the Saiyajin tail in my opinion just to DB. And I also think that there are enough mods that you can add to the game and also the idea with the character adjustment more hair, etc. a very good suggestion.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!