TEST SERVER CLIENT 2.0

• hello I would like to give my humble opinion is difficult to explore behind bugs and even more at levels more self, the right should at least give us command of level and items so we can explore the entire bugs of the game, there is no point in suffering to find bugs.

thanks.

I already reported several bugs but the ones of the levels more autos or of tmqs these things are difficult

• The new client that I just played at is smooth and doesn't have these freezes anymore which is a big Plus. If you want even more smoothness you can turn off the limit of the frames per second just like that:

dir: DBO G folder / user / systemenv
    line: LIMIT_FPS = true; change it to false;

By the way the amount of bugs and differences in that new client is really huge. I also keep crashing though and much more often now. I am getting disconnects and unseen errors like: Click Here which is making me feel uncomfortable. My conclusion is that new client is still far away from being playable according to the number of bugs and it will be finished once this List of Bugs will be completely fixed. The speed of progress depends only on Daneos and his team and I wish them best of luck.

• I think they want correct "global bugs" first. They have quest "working" in "beta server", maybe not have problems to "Migrate" this to client 2.0

everyone to be used of slave for test bug of quest why no have command for items if the problem is quest so enable another table of commands and give command of level on future when finish this step of test half troll

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!