Crafting level after wipe

• Do we keep our crafting levels? is going to be a pain in the ass if we lose it, dont we just get all our characters back to level 1?

and what about ssj and the dragon buffs?

It will be completely wiped. No craft level, zeni, dogis, etc. Everyone will start from level 1 but if their character is level 30 or higher in OB at the moment, you’ll receive a level up 30 in your inventory.

DBOTW SV1

Rinder12|Rinder 11_small.png|Rinder12: Lv54, eventually deleted; Rinder: Lv70

Kejko 18_small.png|Lv51, eventually deleted

WolfGunnerX 17_small.png|Lv48

Kamicolo1 19_small.png|Lv47

Had 15_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv33

DBOTW SV2

Had 12_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv36

DBOG POB/OB

Rinder|Toxicity 11_small.png

None|Ryder 17_small.png

Kejko|Hazeinut 18_small.png

UltimateMajinV|Diabetic 15_small.png

None|PokoClub 20_small.png

DBOGR

Rinder 11_small.png

Elizork 17_small.png

Kejko 18_small.png

Diabetic 15_small.png

Recover 14_small.png

I was that guy Rinder12 (aka Rinder) on TW Server 1. Was in the guilds StormRiderZ & DragonShenrons.

Discord: Elizork#7777

UglySourGraysquirrel-max-1mb.gif860c8587366fbb65b16c1be9f3e3afdd.gif

• It will be completely wiped. No craft level, zeni, dogis, etc. Everyone will start from level 1 but if their character is level 30 or higher in OB at the moment, you’ll receive a level up 30 in your inventory.

maybe but i want someone that has the info to tell me 100%, i'm not grinding again to max my crafting, i rather stop playing and watch minecraft tutorials lol

• maybe but i want someone that has the info to tell me 100%, i'm not grinding again to max my crafting, i rather stop playing and watch minecraft tutorials lol

It’s not a maybe. It is going to happen. If craft level got wiped in pob to make ob then it will happen again in ob to dbog 2.0

DBOTW SV1

Rinder12|Rinder 11_small.png|Rinder12: Lv54, eventually deleted; Rinder: Lv70

Kejko 18_small.png|Lv51, eventually deleted

WolfGunnerX 17_small.png|Lv48

Kamicolo1 19_small.png|Lv47

Had 15_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv33

DBOTW SV2

Had 12_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv36

DBOG POB/OB

Rinder|Toxicity 11_small.png

None|Ryder 17_small.png

Kejko|Hazeinut 18_small.png

UltimateMajinV|Diabetic 15_small.png

None|PokoClub 20_small.png

DBOGR

Rinder 11_small.png

Elizork 17_small.png

Kejko 18_small.png

Diabetic 15_small.png

Recover 14_small.png

I was that guy Rinder12 (aka Rinder) on TW Server 1. Was in the guilds StormRiderZ & DragonShenrons.

Discord: Elizork#7777

UglySourGraysquirrel-max-1mb.gif860c8587366fbb65b16c1be9f3e3afdd.gif

• crafting is ripping economy because all plebs want for there crafting equip 20 times the price that the mats and the recipes costs

like they pay 20k and they want 400k

If the stats are right then 400k is completely legit (even going over 1mil for some very good lvl 60 gear is totally realistic and "legal"). Just try to craft items yourself and you'll see how much money you'll need to spend on it to gain the right or wished stats on it.

• If the stats are right then 400k is completely legit (even going over 1mil for some very good lvl 60 gear is totally realistic and "legal"). Just try to craft items yourself and you'll see how much money you'll need to spend on it to gain the right or wished stats on it.

yeah 400k for 1 part of lvl 30 gear i think i have seen it 3 weeks ago is way to much, at lvl 60 ok

• yeah 400k for 1 part of lvl 30 gear i think i have seen it 3 weeks ago is way to much, at lvl 60 ok

All that depends on supply and demand.

Many players do not even invest in craft equipment until level 40 or 50.

If players put those prices at level 30 it does not mean that they sell them. Only people who are willing to take that price will buy it, otherwise the prices go down.

In addition, creating level 30 equipment is much cheaper than level 60, so not many people sell equipment at this level. Resulting in a lower supply and therefore, a higher price.

Stay cool.

Regards :thumbup::thumbup:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!