Upgrading with white stones problem. Read.

• If you use white stones to prevent the item from failing and decreasing the upgrade, works fine. But, if you get a success and then a fail or a bunch of fails, the item will decrease the upgrades even with the white stone placed.

https://i.gyazo.com/951c795be3fed9d0b9ca8fa1337be2c6.mp4

Edit: Looks like this is caused because I get a Broken option, but the game only shows Failed.

• Broken option dont exist anymore, thatswhy it only shows fail.

I've fixed the error message when broken appears.

Reading this, i really wonder what the Upgrade System will be like. Break Option was already removed on here cuz without white stone, hitting break only meant going back to +0. Now even that is gone? Dang. Really hope you know what you're doing with that one. If stone drop stays the same, high upgraded items will be standard. They will mean nothing. To me that would be a fun Server instead of a regular Private Server of original DBO.

That's why i asked in another Thread for more Information regarding this new Upgrade System. I don't have a good feel about it...and after reading this, oh boi...xD

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Reading this, i really wonder what the Upgrade System will be like. Break Option was already removed on here cuz without white stone, hitting break only meant going back to +0. Now even that is gone? Dang. Really hope you know what you're doing with that one. If stone drop stays the same, high upgraded items will be standard. They will mean nothing. To me that would be a fun Server instead of a regular Private Server of original DBO.

That's why i asked in another Thread for more Information regarding this new Upgrade System. I don't have a good feel about it...and after reading this, oh boi...xD

Returning to the reinforced system of the TW period, I think this is the best choice.

• Reading this, i really wonder what the Upgrade System will be like. Break Option was already removed on here cuz without white stone, hitting break only meant going back to +0. Now even that is gone? Dang. Really hope you know what you're doing with that one. If stone drop stays the same, high upgraded items will be standard. They will mean nothing. To me that would be a fun Server instead of a regular Private Server of original DBO.

So what if its standard? It shouldnt be a game changer like it was... when you start grouping a few people aka the elite that have +13-15 thats when you have a problem... you are singling out other people that just have bad luck, not because they play bad.

And plus cc150 is the real end game status... you cant do it unless you are +13-15... so many wont be able to even enter a party if they dont have high upgrades...

In the end, everyone should have the same CHANCE to get +15... rng on upgrade leads to pleople getting fustrated and quitting. (And yes, i had acheived +15 on 2 items only and had no problem on other people having +15)

• completely agree, now is just a matter of how good you play your class and your ping i guess, not anymore filthy amounts of money/cash or extreme luck

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!