Can we, at least keep SSJ, great namek, pure majin, dragon buffs, etc after the wipe?

• Nah. It's easy to farm dragonballs since it's literally everyday. Just farm them again. Not that much of a struggle tbh.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• For me it will be more fun,because we can do everything again,without thinking that we have high lvl characters and we wont feel like its a waste of time. And collecting dbs has always been real fun for me, of course if they do drop ???

• i don't get it why pple ask to keep stuff like ssj, dragon balls, money, crafting lvl,... A wipe of the game always means a full reset, restart from lvl 1, remove/delete every progress you have ever made. There are no such things as keeping a skill or item in a wipe.

Be happy that they are giving us a lvl up 30 with all the passives included on the upcomming new client if you have lvled up a char to lvl 30 or above on the client that is live now.

• i don't get it why pple ask to keep stuff like ssj, dragon balls, money, crafting lvl,... A wipe of the game always means a full reset, restart from lvl 1, remove/delete every progress you have ever made. There are no such things as keeping a skill or item in a wipe.

Be happy that they are giving us a lvl up 30 with all the passives included on the upcomming new client if you have lvled up a char to lvl 30 or above on the client that is live now.

Because they don't want to wipe, and if that happens, you should wipe just the necessary.

A lvl up 30 doesn't worth nothing for who spent 1k+ of hours playing. You can lvl up to 30 in 6 hours anyway.

• Its for the fun. I mean,i play my dende most of the time, it's lvl 60 and i only di ccbd,sometimes tmq and uds. It just gets borring. But to start again and experience the same things again,after you have probably forgotten most of the stuff is the fun part. Plus there will be new stuff, mechanics and more, so thats the reason why.

I guess everyone has their own opinion,but still,its for the fun of playing the game.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!