Crane Hermit build and equipment//Crane Hermit build y equipamiento

• Necesito sus opiniones de esta build de Crane Hermit (grulla) (preferentemente de los expertos) ya que fue la única clase que no llegue a probar al maximo y bueno tenia pensado hacerme un grulla en este servidor, es para PvP :saiyangoku: : http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Crane-Hermit&build=01001004001000001000030300013256212423231130040000055

y tambien si podrian decirme la manera de equipar el personaje. :thumbsup:

English:

I need your opinions on this build Crane Hermit (preferably experts) as it was the only class that does not reach the maximum and good taste had thought me a crane on this server, it is for PvP :saiyangoku: : http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Crane-Hermit&build=01001004001000001000030300013256212423231130040000055

and also if they could tell me how to equip the character. :thumbsup:

• I'm not sure I am 100% correct, but I think the skill that increased Focus doesn't help.
    I think that Daneos changed the scale of what those skills do (Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Soul, Focus, and Energy)
    I think Daneos said that Strength now adds to PHY.ATT and not just Success rate of critical and whatever it was
    Stats Discussion (In this discussion Daneos talked about some changes)
    I guess if you are searching for Success rate, then Focus can help you a bit I guess! But You already have HIGH SUCCESS RATE with your build!
    So if that may help you! Then xD You Are Welcome!

• Your fiery shout and dodon ray dont need to be maxed out. Actually those two skills are worthless. Dodon Ray used to be good in 55 cap but they nerfed it, only 1 point should go into it. Fiery shout is the same way, it's not useful and those points can go elsewhere. I personally max out tri beam because thats by far the strongest one hit energy skill that cranes have. Very useful with the sleep dodon barrage graceful backstab rotation but you dont have to (however I would recommend it). You should at least have one point in kaioken, people think its worthless for cranes but it actually gives crits to your DoTs which is great for your dodon barrage seeing as tho its DoT is pretty OP. Other than that it looks good, you can use those extra points you would take out and put it into weaken defence, that skill actually helps in PVP believe it or not (you can put that into the sleep rotation as well along with the graceful backstab). If you dont put the skills there put it into Master fan out. That combined with slow actually stops your target from moving which can help you stun them again (with freeze) and wait until sleep is on again. Just my 2 cents, havent played crane in a while (Since KR and some of TW) but I'm sure it still works the same. The class has come a long way since I played, I'm still pissed they took away or insta stun lost in time, that skill put us on the map.

• I went full dex with anti resistance and alot of dodge rate

using this build for 1v1 only
    http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Crane-Hermit&build=01001004011000081000030300013251112112231113040100055

you can easily destroy Sk, ulitmates, karmas, plasmas, healer, poko, and turtles if you get the first stun, kind of tricky against another crane using a similar build, Swordmens and fighters is a different story and a little tricky, but they could be still beat if your lucky and resist a stun and dodge there attack.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!