Increase Money Drop (CLOSED)

• You are not meant to get rich by picking up money drops from mobs lol. You get rich by what you drop from mobs,...depending on the ingame economy. No need to make things "faster" lmao.

Get to max lvl and farm mobs to make zeni with the drops, that's how it works. And you can also do some crafting and sell the results that are good. Atm you can forget that tho. Wait for wipe and then do what i wrote. Easy money...

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Umm i know, but why then add zeni drop? xd

and i know how to farm xd, i have milions in game. But umm zeni drop is useless

:turtlehermit:GodOfSaiyans    :fighter:SaiyanNixon            

:pokopriest:GodOfHealers     :ultimatemajin:MightyUltimate   14_small.pngImNixon  21_small.pngBuff4Me

NIXON

tumblr_oqbbqwcyeH1uuj1vto1_400.gifv

• And why would you remove it? Cuz it's not enough? For someone who plays the game for the first time, that money is useful. Picking that zeni and all the other drops up is helpful. Sell the trash stuff = even more money for new ppl.

Why trying to change something that doesn't need a change in the first place? Every game has money drop that is low. DBO worked perfectly fine with that amount you drop. And it still works fine. No need to change this part.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• just what you said? mobs drops items, and with items you can make zeni

1lv can use 3 items to get zeni more than that drop

:turtlehermit:GodOfSaiyans    :fighter:SaiyanNixon            

:pokopriest:GodOfHealers     :ultimatemajin:MightyUltimate   14_small.pngImNixon  21_small.pngBuff4Me

NIXON

tumblr_oqbbqwcyeH1uuj1vto1_400.gifv

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!