i am searching for strawhats members

• hello i am searching for strawhats members.I was in this guild for a long time and i am looking for some old friends :)..unfortunately i cant remember names because i was inactive for about 1 year..(i couldnt play at all with all these freezings).So if anyone was in this guild feel free to post a message :)

• I have nothing to do with that Guild and dunno anyone BUT i have to say, this smells like a trap. Are you a Marine? xD

Cuz that's how a new Marine dude would try to get into a Pirate Group...

sorry, had to write this. Hope you find the ppl...

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• By "new Marine dude" i literally meant that. A dude who is new so he can be used as a spy. Was not aimed for your Forum activity. Who the f*ck judges ppl on their posts and likes on here anyways lmao xD Would have to be the dumbest being around here...

Once again, sorry but i had to post that. Also it'll get attention to your Thread. Hope you'll find some ppl^^

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!