proposal for change in version 2.0

• this may encourage the community to play when the wipe to happen

basic reward to start in the game

Level: 30, 40 Gear +10

It could be legendary UD equipment "edited" (I believe it is the weakest set in the game)

Attributes for all classes

Top, Pants and Boots with Constitution

Gloves and Staff with focus

Sub Weapon with Physical and Magical Damage Both

This is just an example.

Budokai needs a better prize, this encourages participation

auction system with sale of cash points to zeni

and zeni for cash points.

Drop items kraken, bacterian and cell-x need to have possibility of sale.

The launcher needs to have an option to repair(fix) corrupted files and the installer with additional option of the programs needed to run the game

this would have fewer people asking for help with basic errors.

• I will give my opinion on all of this real quick and short. Thrilled to see what others will write xD

Nope. lmao. It's a wipe. A wipe on an easy game. Play the easy game. Easy.

Budokai and better prize...meh. Wouldn't hurt i guess...depending on what prize exactly. People would just get more aggressive about Budo so i see no real harm unless ppl want too much as a "better prize". We can deal with ppl getting more toxic i guess...

Auction System with CP to Zeni and backwards...i'll go with no. People who want CP should simply donate. Also what would the ratio from Zeni to CP be like? Cuz some F2P ppl can pull off getting rich. Nvm tho since i don't want this anyways.

being able to sell Endgame Drops: F*ck no. It's endgame sh*t. Go do the Dungeon and earn that stuff. If we could have an Update that would give atk speed a low cap to the point it's not worth it anymore, do some class balances,rework the LP/DEF/DMG of Boss/Ultra Mobs, all classes could go into Dungeons.

Launcher fix thing: Yea, why not. Would actually be helpful at little problems.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• to make something clear I do not agree with the wipe but the changes they mention are pretty good!

To add something to the new server would be a PvP style Mu online (PK system), that people can kill each other on the open map but with penalties according to the kills you carry .. For example, you kill one and you name comes out yellow, 2 orange and 3 red and you have to pay a lot of money to the guards to let you enter the cities so that the NPC can sell you !! And if you kill a red person you get a hero and you win 1 hero coins that gives you good clothes and if reds kill heroes they give you villain points that give you clothes but corrupt (other property options) .. It would be like a system of heroes and villains to make the PvP more fun ..

• A wipe on an easy game. Play the easy game. Easy.

private servers should be easier

Auction System with CP to Zeni and backwards...i'll go with no. People who want CP should simply donate. Also what would the ratio from Zeni to CP be like? Cuz some F2P ppl can pull off getting rich. Nvm tho since i don't want this anyways.

would have minimum value for a sale and a rate of the total value to be consumed by the game

this really already exists with the option of giving gifts, but it needed to be someone reliable to buy or sell

being able to sell Endgame Drops: F*ck no. It's endgame sh*t. Go do the Dungeon and earn that stuff. If we could have an Update that would give atk speed a low cap to the point it's not worth it anymore, do some class balances,rework the LP/DEF/DMG of Boss/Ultra Mobs, all classes could go into Dungeons.

It would be good, but it is difficult for that to happen

gear final = ccbd

these are just accessories

• private servers should be easier

Why? You can keep the same difficulty and do little changes here and there. Also DBO was an Easy game from the start. DBOG already got way too easy compared to the original Game.

would have minimum value for a sale and a rate of the total value to be consumed by the game

this really already exists with the option of giving gifts, but it needed to be someone reliable to buy or sell

Yea i'm still against this. You want CP? Donate. Helps the Server. You can't donate? Farm ingame, get rich and buy stuff from players who donated to get CP. That's how it works. In my opinion, this worked really good so far.

gear final = ccbd

these are just accessories

The Changes i wrote to prevent ppl from going on ATK speed only can easily be made. Literally just some rework. If ppl would truly want this game to be good, it would've been done a long time ago...Juts shows that a majority of ppl in this community don't give a single f*ck about class balance as long as they have it good and easy for their own crap.

Final Gear is CCBD, yes. But not everyone is going for that. For the most ppl the lvl 70 crafted stuff is enough. Together with end game accessory you are powerful enough. So i wouldn't say "these are just accessories". It's end game stuff after all. And for that, a player should have to work for it.

DBOG itself is already so easy, it's ridiculous. Should be made harder here and there so the game lives a little longer. After a certain amount of time, ppl have everything they need and stay around at Korin Plat. And then they say the game is boring. Well duuuh, if you get everything you want easy and fast, it's a lame game lol.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Well, about the Zeni exchange for Cash, it was already proposed for Daneos. I think it would be something like ''EV Cash'' which can be used to buy things like EXP Boosters, popos, etc.

Also, some equipment to do quest would be a really nice plus, atleast until level 60.

• Why? You can keep the same difficulty and do little changes here and there. Also DBO was an Easy game from the start. DBOG already got way too easy compared to the original Game.

There are no special events every week, the original had enough events.

Yea i'm still against this. You want CP? Donate. Helps the Server. You can't donate? Farm ingame, get rich and buy stuff from players who donated to get CP. That's how it works. In my opinion, this worked really good so far.

This would make my cash sales easier, I would not have to continue advertising the item every 10 minutes

or it could be as killua said second cash event store.

Final Gear is CCBD, yes. But not everyone is going for that. For the most ppl the lvl 70 crafted stuff is enough. Together with end game accessory you are powerful enough. So i wouldn't say "these are just accessories". It's end game stuff after all. And for that, a player should have to work for it.

DBOG itself is already so easy, it's ridiculous. Should be made harder here and there so the game lives a little longer. After a certain amount of time, ppl have everything they need and stay around at Korin Plat. And then they say the game is boring. Well duuuh, if you get everything you want easy and fast, it's a lame game lol.

Many people lost giant time going to floor 100 of the CCBD about 300 times or more

still takes time to find a certain class to go, has days that took 3 hours to create a group

When the group takes too long, they decide to leave (without patience), it is necessary to redo the group again. including crash bugs

or when a server channel shuts down without warning

since last year is like this

so I'm suggesting the sale of the accessories,sure will not be stronger than a full ccbd.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!