Server Maintenace

• Hello,

I'll be holding a server maintenance.

In this maintenance, I will update the battle attribute (property) system.

New stats have been added:

- physical armor penetration & Energy armor penetration

These stats ignore X% of targets physical/energy defense when dealing damage.

- Physical critical defense rate & Energy critical defense rate

these stats decrease X% of critical damage bonus

Critical Damage

- Critical damage formula has been changed.

Battle Attribute (Property) System has been changed.

You now receive stats for each property you have. Secondary weapons can no longer have any property.

Honest = Increase Block Crit Rate by 5

Strange = Increase Max LP by 5%

Wild = Increase physical armor penetration by 5

Elegance = Increase energy armor penetration by 5

Funny = Increase Critical Damage Defense Rate by 5

• so now there's actually a way to improve your class in general (martial artists need wild, spirutalist elegance,...) rather than just being lucky with the attribute on the weapon/gear depending on who you fight.

Thing is though, +5% max lp on nameks at lvl 70 will be quite rediculous if there still is a % rating increase with majin buu buffs and accesory. Or a certain cap must be provided.

• If I understand correctly, then when we take Honest, we get 5 to anti crit, so if today it is possible to achieve 70 points to Honesty and set up armor 30% anti crit, then we will achieve 100% anti crit, it will be more op in pvp than it was before, if we choose strange then normal human will be able to tank all dung, so a normal tank like sk or dw or ultima will not be needed.

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

11_small.png GrayFighter - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

Weeeeeee

Edited 2 times, last by Waris ().

• If I understand correctly, then when we take Honest, we get 5 to anti crit, so if today it is possible to achieve 70 points to Honesty and set up armor 30% anti crit, then we will achieve 100% anti crit.

That's why a cap for those attributes have to be in order, or we misunderstand and you only get +5% in total and the % attributes will be removed.

• That's why a cap for those attributes have to be in order, or we misunderstand and you only get +5% in total and the % attributes will be removed.

so in that case what will the attributes in the earrings that give attack and def simultaneously be

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

Weeeeeee

• i dont think it multiplays

If I understand correctly, then when we take Honest, we get 5 to anti crit, so if today it is possible to achieve 70 points to Honesty and set up armor 30% anti crit, then we will achieve 100% anti crit, it will be more op in pvp than it was before.

like this?

ulti buff 18 prop

18 x 5 anticrit = 90 anticrit

18 x 5 % LP = 90% LP

Twitch

Youtube

Du hast längst gemerkt

Es ist noch lange nicht vorbei

Du Weisst noch nicht

Was kommen wird

Sei bereit

• It is not clearly written how it will work

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

Weeeeeee

• Might change to boost guard stats.

Needs to be decided.

Property stats are either overpowered or useless, so it's for the best to just remove it.

this is the only buff that really handles any event, without this buff the majority of classes will be kicked out of tmq, ccbd, ud

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

Weeeeeee

• so now there's actually a way to improve your class in general (martial artists need wild, spirutalist elegance,...) rather than just being lucky with the attribute on the weapon/gear depending on who you fight.

Thing is though, +5% max lp on nameks at lvl 70 will be quite rediculous if there still is a % rating increase with majin buu buffs and accesory. Or a certain cap must be provided.

I think you misunderstood something.

Wild would then be needed to deal more damage to physical defense users, so not martial will need wild but need wild to defeat martial.

That's what I understood so far.

But what's the new crit damage formula differences?

And if property stats disabled, does that mean property earrings will no longer give offensive and defensive increase except those stats u mentioned?

• wild increases armour penetration, armour penetration means that you ignore physical defence, meaning that you will deal more physical damage. So fighters/swordmen do need wild.

• giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5cb1b9fc536c565a2eb62417

That the dumbest thing i have ever heard from a dbog update... prop is literly usful for any class soo lets remove it🤨

Or you are just dumb and dont understand anything about pvp and balancing :/

Removing prop is one way to get rid of RNG for PVP. If you are unlucky, your opponent has the better attribute and instantly deals 40-50% more damage.

This should never exist in PVP.

During the work, I noticed a few things.

Attribute from armor will be removed (you can only have 1 prop now).

Strange is changed to "Increase Energy Critical Damage Defense Rate by 5"

and

Funny = "Increase Physical Critical Damage Defense Rate by 5"

Stats might change anytime tho, it's just for now and needs to be decided after ranking system has been fixed & updated.