Server Maintenace

• But denoes mate rng is literly dex... dodge rate.. resistence rate.. focus.. hit rate.. wagu machine. prop is increasing defence and offence.

By putting lets say defence rate = more rng (rate means it will work on luck which no one use defence rate lol).. and some ppl really need prop for pve like lets say turtles dex is usless for them.. what will you let them walk with defence rate??

Make no sense and whats worst every class will one shot them with armor pentretion

I never denied that dodge rate, resist rate etc is not RNG.

I said "Removing prop is one way to get rid of RNG for PVP."

Less RNG in PVP = More "skill" based. Prop is specially for party fights really bad since you dont know which one you should take. Giving one party a huge benefit if lucky.

Maybe the ultimate buff will change to physical+energy armor penetration buff.

To get DBO to the "standards" of MMORPG, the change of the property system is required. By doing little changes, we will get nowhere, so we gotta invest time and do big changes towards the PVP and PVM system with a lot of testing.

• You know that this game is more about pve than on pvp, looking only at pvp you destroy the game for those who prefer to play pve, and tenkaichi budokai should be a rare event rather than a weekly.

• It's a good idea and I support removing Lp% increase from strange prop as well to not have characters with extremely high HP, especially nameks.

Keep up good work

it is not so a big deal

great namek 30k LP have with 5% 31,5k LP

20k normal namek get 21k

majin like my ultimate 17k LP have 17,850

• If you read my previous post, Im saying that PVP and PVM needs a big change.

if you want a good change in pve, make the critical damage equal to the speed attack, if you want a good balance in pvp, simply disable critical damage, attributes should be as they were, you can also do so that the attributes are turned off for the duration of the fight with another player, people on pvp only go when there is budokai, rankig fight? hardly anyone uses them because there are no good prizes for them

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

11_small.png GrayFighter - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

Weeeeeee

• if you want a good change in pve, make the critical damage equal to the speed attack, if you want a good balance in pvp, simply disable critical damage, attributes should be as they were, you can also do so that the attributes are turned off for the duration of the fight with another player, people on pvp only go when there is budokai, rankig fight? hardly anyone uses them because there are no good prizes for them

Disable crit damage? Ever seen turtles or fighters non-crit damage ? :D

With PVM I agree. AA damage is too broken making the skill usage (dmg) useless.

• Disable crit damage? Ever seen turtles or fighters non-crit damage ? :D

With PVM I agree. AA damage is too broken making the skill usage (dmg) useless.

Of course, yes, there are a lot of combinations where the fighter, or turtle can win without critical injuries

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

11_small.png GrayFighter - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

Weeeeeee

• With PVM I agree. AA damage is too broken making the skill usage (dmg) useless.

Hell yea. Atk speed needs a cap or something so it's not so OP anymore. Dunno if you read on what i suggested on that matter but here it is:

Cap atk speed low so it's not really worth it to go on atk speed. Can still be used but not as OP as using skills.

Turn Poko and Karma speed buff into self buff only. Together with Fighters, those 3 are the only one to get more speed.

Increase general DMG of Poko (skills) a little cuz they suck. Their summon pets need a little rework too to be more useful.

Rework Boss/Ultra/Hero Mobs in all Dungeons and sh*t. Like lower LP a little, lower defense a little etc. so they can be taken down by using skills.

This would make sure that every class can get invited to any Party for any Dungeon. Ofc you'll need to rework some classes so they can deal a little more DMG with their skills. Best example would be Plasma. Really weak compared to other classes. But gotta be careful with the boosts. Could affect PvP too...and i'm sure no one would want to see a Plasma nuke everyone in Budo (since ppl only care about the class they play...)

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• As far as I remember, since the old scouter system is returning, anti crit chips would return as well if I am not wrong, which means fighters and SM can say goodbye to crit..

Until now, no PVP stats are planed for the scouter system. Maybe PVM but Im not really sure. I just think scouter chips will give effects like remote warehouse, remote auction house..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!