Server Maintenace

• Daneos if you want such changes with attributes, then how do you solve the problem with green aura with cc that gives attributes?

He can always edit its stats, it can keep LP, anti critic and remove attack and defense props.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• So what happens to earrings/rings?

What would CC70 Con 13 and Funny 7% ring do regarding Funny?

And what would a prop 11 or 13 earring do? Would it increase my Honest jacket for example to have 55 or 65 Block Crit Rate?

• So what happens to earrings/rings?

What would CC70 Con 13 and Funny 7% ring do regarding Funny?

And what would a prop 11 or 13 earring do? Would it increase my Honest jacket for example to have 55 or 65 Block Crit Rate?

He just said that he will remove regular props ( 11, 13 props) while global props % attribute , might be removed with something else, but I hope they will stay.

Global props on rings should be reduced or removed.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• in that case, the auras of cc will not matter, because that's the only way to go there

15% anti critic plus LP increase will be useless?

Move speed aura will be useless?

Nah mate, he can edit everything and it can be balanced and edited for better, it is sad but props are broken.

Props are reason why it was even hard to balance the damn game, full prop ultimate can't be killed by anything in PVP.

Still, if you guys just love "DICE PVP" all time, then np.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Unfortunately, I do not play pvp only pve and I see that there will be problems, the new client has to bring that you can not turn on 2 games simultaneously, so some characters without attributes will have a hard time to get better eq, so I suppose that before someone gets the first aure, it will take a long time and such auras are less useful than the aura with the attribute

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

11_small.png GrayFighter - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

Weeeeeee

• Unfortunately, I do not play pvp only pve and I see that there will be problems, the new client has to bring that you can not turn on 2 games simultaneously, so some characters without attributes will have a hard time to get better eq, so I suppose that before someone gets the first aure, it will take a long time and such auras are less useful than the aura with the attribute

You know that he is doing this to even fix broken party system where you will, guess what, NEED DAMN TANKER.

With tanker there with super high HP, doing dungeons, CCBD will only need a bit longer and that will be all.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• You know that he is doing this to even fix broken party system where you will, guess what, NEED DAMN TANKER.

With tanker there with super high HP, doing dungeons, CCBD will only need a bit longer and that will be all.

we will see how it will be, but I have a feeling that many classes will suffer and will be unplayable

• You know that he is doing this to even fix broken party system where you will, guess what, NEED DAMN TANKER.

I feel like these changes are meant to make Dungeons/PVE more 'skilled' and 'harder'.

But with such changes, making a dungeon take longer isn't increasing it's difficulty. It just makes it more tedious.

• we will see how it will be, but I have a feeling that many classes will suffer and will be unplayable

Indeed, but PVE system needs to be edited in general, same with party system too.

This way, any race/class have its role and can find party and do any PVE content with no problems.

I feel like these changes are meant to make Dungeons/PVE more 'skilled' and 'harder'.

But with such changes, making a dungeon take longer isn't increasing it's difficulty. It just makes it more tedious.

It will be skill based and harded since he wants to even remove auto attack.

Now it would be cool that dungeons have its own "special speed up" systems.

Like, find special trigger in dungeons, trap boss, activate some acid, anything inside of dungeon that would deal extra dmg to the boss or make him immobile for short duration to spice a bit dungeon, kinda like Pilaf Castle | UD4 dungeon where you need to prevent boss to get into circle or he will recover HP and such.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Great idea about changing the system of props. Do you plan to make any changes to STR and SOUL?

Because if you are going to modify the skill "Miraculous Fitness" for something offensive or defensive. What do you think about modifying the effect of the "Spiritual Fountain Fragrance" skill of the chefs?

If the "Ultimates" receive a change to an offensive buff, the chefs could receive a defensive change in that skill or vice versa.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/4171/

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/4170/

• Wait wait wait

You wanna completely remove rng from PVP so you are going to disable/remove props(they are X% not rng), while rng stat like dex, and useless stats like soul, energy and strength exists

You legit destroyed SK, DW, ulti, chef (some other classes too). Now fighter will be even more broken, fighters will just use full dex instead of props and hit hard, what to use as a SK? dex? Lmao

• Wait wait wait

You wanna completely remove rng from PVP so you are going to disable/remove props(they are X% not rng), while rng stat like dex, and useless stats like soul, energy and strength exists

You legit destroyed SK, DW, ulti, chef (some other classes too). Now fighter will be even more broken, fighters will just use full dex instead of props and hit hard, what to use as a SK? dex? Lmao

Please, read carefully before posting bro.

• Very good work.

Before , i was one of the first person criticizing your work and joking on you those last 9 mouths.

But i m able to notice a good work and i thank you about the changes you mad.

I love when you saied '' we must act to make dbo like modern game we have now , so we need to make big changes , not smalls one ''

Also , we need to find a solution about the one shot system, No one should be able to one shot a player same lvl then him EVEN if he crit and have a high upgrade weapon , so we need to fin a solution about fighter and make the fighter , i mean , more '' tacticale''

In another case , we need to find a solution about speed parties , but it is impossible to remove this option , because classes like Karma will have 0 utility because they are not designed to DPS like other classes do , they do need speed , so maybe make restrection for them and only let 2 chara use speed on a party...Without speed , it will be better , harder .... People were able to make a tee or a cafee and afk attacking the boss wat kind of pve is that ? I m sur you already know about this issue so i hope you will fix it soon , good work.

• -If we Apply the changes above then I think it would be better to increase the party size for PVE to 6 or 8 . It would be like a raid party . However, Bosses and mobs should also be alot harder. With larger party size it will give opportunity for other classes that were not accepted in PVE. With that,the game will be more versatile and calls for more cooperation and team play.

-About attack speed, it`s better to restrict it to karma and poko only . Their buffs should be self only and ofc they should be increased dramatically to the point that it deals same/close to skill dmg .Other classes will not be able to receive any attack speed buff ,thus they`ll be counting on skill dmg. Buffing skill dmg and animation goes without saying.

-Any balance that`ll happen should only be restricted for pvp or pve. Balancing pvp separately from pve will solve everything. It will be just like Dragon nest when the pvp dmg is not the same as the pve dmg. With that in mind there should also be a second skill tree . 1 for pvp and 1 for pve.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!