Possible Returning Player Questions

• Hello!

After some time away I recently got a new computer and was thinking about coming back and seeing how the server is doing and how my new computer would perform. My old computer has struggles which caused me to leave dragon ball global online and being that I have a new one was thinking about coming back. Over the last 3 days I've been reading online that a wipe is incoming but no date as to when and was wondering if it's worth coming back now and playing know the progression I will make will be wiped soon. I already have 2 accounts with lvl 60's littering each so the rewards after the wipe aren't that enticing to play before it happens but was wondering if anyone can offer some insight or able to direct me to an official post discussing the wipe and possibly contain a date.

I heard about the new client which is extremely exciting, I had windows 7 on my old pc and now have windows 10 on the new one so was very worried about the infamous game freezes and read that the new client has removed the freezes with windows 10.

I love the game and loved the server , Would definitely be interested and 100% coming back after the wipe but wondering if its worth playing before that wipe happens.

• after at least 2-3 months+ as people said we would have the new client(if we are lucky)...after this long time even the remaining people i believe they will leave..its too long to wait..a lot people have lost their motivation of playing this game because it was never a stable one..we had too many wipes many resets..right now only hardcore dragonball fans are staying in the game..i hope people will return back as you did..but i am afraid it wont happen this time..And to help you..yes its worthing right now to play at the old client..just to get some characters at lvl 30+ because after the wipe all players who had characters lvl 30+ they will receive an item which you can use it at the new client and gets you instant lvl 30..so after lvl 31 whatever you do its useless

P.S(Oh and i forget to say you get this item for each character you have lvl 30+..so if you have 3 characters lvl 31 you will receive 3 items)

• after at least 2-3 months+ as people said we would have the new client(if we are lucky)...after this long time even the remaining people i believe they will leave..its too long to wait..a lot people have lost their motivation of playing this game because it was never a stable one..we had too many wipes many resets..right now only hardcore dragonball fans are staying in the game..i hope people will return back as you did..but i am afraid it wont happen this time..And to help you..yes its worthing right now to play at the old client..just to get some characters at lvl 30+ because after the wipe all players who had characters lvl 30+ they will receive an item which you can use it at the new client and gets you instant lvl 30..so after lvl 31 whatever you do its useless

P.S(Oh and i forget to say you get this item for each character you have lvl 30+..so if you have 3 characters lvl 31 you will receive 3 items)

Alright thanks for the insight. I was wondering that , the issue is I already have 2 accounts full of lvl 60 characters so to start new ones to run them to 30 is a tad well useless at my current state, ill just wait for the wipe and new client I guess.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!