Now I can tell you that I've seen everything.

• we are here to talk and know about the game, to take questions and to criticize and to be praised in both the players and the personnel of the team of the game. So far so good. I simply made a comment that was neither a scoundrel nor anything negative in a topic I just put my opinion as a player. because the game has problems since the 18 hours of yesterday that nobody can play. just because I said in the topic that this moderator also spoke. topic was on the black screen and no one can play. then later this moderator said take a print or tape to show us what is happening. ok, calm down. I just said the following this does not help anything since all the players are with this same problem and already have 4 topics with the same thing the problem is not in our pc and yes in the source or in the server of the game. remembering I did not curse anyone or even moderator but it is enough that I speak the truth the person excludes my comment just because he did not like it? Remembering once again creators of content, games etc ... are subject to praise and criticism. But if you're not professional at what you do, I can not do anything, my dear. it was enough to just speak or answer the topic if you did not like it, you did not have to exclude what I said being that I only spoke truths. Well this and my outburst need not lie, nor curse, and hard you be a decent player and be treated as trash because you say or told the truth.

Estamos aqui para conversar e saber sobre o jogo,tirar duvidas e criticar e ser elogiados tanto nos jogadores quanto o pessoal da equipe do jogo. Até aqui tudo certo. simplismente fiz um comentario que nao foi nem de xingar nem nada de negativo num topico apenas coloquei minha opiniao como jogador. pois o jogo esta com problemas desde as 18 hrs de ontem que ninguem consegue jogar. so porque falei no topico que este moderador tambem falou . topico era sobre a tela preta e ninguem conseguir jogar. entao mais adiante este moderador falou tirem um print ou gravem para nos mostrar oque esta havendo. ok tranquilo. eu só falei o seguinte isto nao adianta nada ja que todos os jogadores estao com este mesmo problema e ja tem uns 4 topicos com a mesma coisa o problema nao e no nosso pc e sim na fonte ou seja no servidor do jogo. lembrando nao xinguei ninguem nem mesmo moderador mas basta-se que eu fala-se a verdade a pessoa exclui meu comentario so porque nao gostou? Lembrando mais uma vez criadores de conteudos, de jogos etc... estao sujeitos a elogios e criticas. mais se voce nao e profissional no que faz nao posso fazer nada minha querida . bastava somente falar ou nem responder o topico se voce nao gostou, nao precisava excluir oque eu falei sendo que so falei verdades. Bom este e meu desabafo nao preciso mentir, nem xingar , e duro voce ser um jogador decente e ser tratado como lixo porque voce diz ou disse a verdade.

• wird das mit dem Blackscreen nun irgendwann behoben? steh da voll auf dem schlauch, sorry.

Gestern abend noch lvl29 gemacht und heut geht nix mehr ?

I do not understand what you mean Are you lvl 29? I'm an old game player since the official dbo and then when Daneos did this since it was just an offline version. in this version that we have at least 8 chars and 4 of them are lvl max and the other 4 above lvl 35. so my indignation for what I wrote and on the subject is another thing, just re-read what I said friend.

about being corrected the error of the black screen is not with me or with you but with the staff of the game. this I wanted to say up there, because for want of maintenance they end up happening these things understand?

• It's how I say it, the best way and the dialogue.

If the team talks to the players, making lives in the twitch on youtube wherever it is to talk to the players has everything to go forward. You must mirror the owners of this game here> Warframe. since they launched they do it and that's right. If you see or try to find out about them, you're going to keep your mouth open because they ate the bread that the devil has made and today they're so full of money and they continue to talk to the players about everything, projects, new chars, They ask what the players think is not well seen, it's not legal, we go back and change we try different. And I think Daneos has that same potential. It's just a look at what he's done for us with dbo. I believed that one day dbo would return and Daneos was the only one to make it happen. So I think a little talk between team and players will contribute to a better game.

• It's how I say it, the best way and the dialogue.

If the team talks to the players, making lives in the twitch on youtube wherever it is to talk to the players has everything to go forward. You must mirror the owners of this game here> Warframe. since they launched they do it and that's right. If you see or try to find out about them, you're going to keep your mouth open because they ate the bread that the devil has made and today they're so full of money and they continue to talk to the players about everything, projects, new chars, They ask what the players think is not well seen, it's not legal, we go back and change we try different. And I think Daneos has that same potential. It's just a look at what he's done for us with dbo. I believed that one day dbo would return and Daneos was the only one to make it happen. So I think a little talk between team and players will contribute to a better game.

do not compare the game that is run by a huge company, where dbo is run by several people, those few have no time to talk to players because they are busy fixing the currently existing problems

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

11_small.png GrayFighter - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

• I hoped that anyone can explain me the actually Blackscreen problem. Sorry when it's the wrong threat. About that "lvl29" i said: everything works yesterday evening. almost lvl30. today i wanna play to be on lvl30 but the blackscreen after channel choose jerks me out....

Wrong threat, sorry guys...

• I hoped that anyone can explain me the actually Blackscreen problem. Sorry when it's the wrong threat. About that "lvl29" i said: everything works yesterday evening. almost lvl30. today i wanna play to be on lvl30 but the blackscreen after channel choose jerks me out....

Wrong threat, sorry guys...

this problem has already been fixed

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

• do not compare the game that is run by a huge company, where dbo is run by several people, those few have no time to talk to players because they are busy fixing the currently existing problems

apparently you did not read right what I said friend. Let's go there. the game that I said and great today right, they as well as Daneos if they forgive me the words (if they screw) to be where they are no company, they wanted to play their game, they opened their own company and that's what I meant. so it's good to read each line carefully before you say absurd things so people do not misunderstand. I hope you understand the comparison I made.

• apparently you did not read right what I said friend. Let's go there. the game that I said and great today right, they as well as Daneos if they forgive me the words (if they screw) to be where they are no company, they wanted to play their game, they opened their own company and that's what I meant. so it's good to read each line carefully before you say absurd things so people do not misunderstand. I hope you understand the comparison I made.

the comparison is pointless, because dbog is not the official version of the game, the version we play is a private server that can not be as extensive as a regular company, if the developer announced that he is a large company that deals with this game, he will be immediately sought by Bandai, who owns the copyright for this game

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

• I love you more when there are people without any intellect speaking bla bla bla and do not understand what is written my sky god. and insist on the same thing the jesus gives me a light. Dude, read what I wrote doing the favor you're saying something that has nothing to do with what I said. Leave it to her, talk to a child and do the same thing as talk to a wall.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!