Small question from a returning player

• I played the game with a friend a long time ago and back then I bought ourselves costumes from the cash shop for our characters.

I see that I got the cash shop money back and wanted to buy the costumes again.

But I couldn't find them in there?

I've tried searching for this on the forum and even ask some people about it in the game, but no luck.

Could anyone help clear things up for me, like are these gone for good now?

Thanks in advance!

• Hey, welcome back.

Sadly, being able to purchase costumes have been removed from the cash shop. If you would like to buy costumes now, you'll have to use the wagu machine (which I don't recommend you use it) or farm and buy one from Auction or someone. It's pretty risky to use wagu machine (especially since it barely goes down anymore) but if you're up for the challenge then so be it! ^^

DBOTW SV1

Rinder12|Rinder 11_small.png|Rinder12: Lv54, eventually deleted; Rinder: Lv70

Kejko 18_small.png|Lv51, eventually deleted

WolfGunnerX 17_small.png|Lv48

Kamicolo1 19_small.png|Lv47

Had 15_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv33

DBOTW SV2

Had 12_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv36

DBOG POB/OB

Rinder|Toxicity 11_small.png

None|Ryder 17_small.png

Kejko|Hazeinut 18_small.png

UltimateMajinV|Diabetic 15_small.png

None|PokoClub 20_small.png

DBOGR

Rinder 11_small.png

Elizork 17_small.png

Kejko 18_small.png

Diabetic 15_small.png

Recover 14_small.png

I was that guy Rinder12 (aka Rinder) on TW Server 1. Was in the guilds StormRiderZ & DragonShenrons.

Discord: Elizork#7777

UglySourGraysquirrel-max-1mb.gif860c8587366fbb65b16c1be9f3e3afdd.gif

• Hey, welcome back.

Sadly, being able to purchase costumes have been removed from the cash shop. If you would like to buy costumes now, you'll have to use the wagu machine (which I don't recommend you use it) or farm and buy one from Auction or someone. It's pretty risky to use wagu machine (especially since it barely goes down anymore) but if you're up for the challenge then so be it! ^^

Are the chances of getting one in the wagu machine pretty low?

I'd save up for it on the auction, but they seem pretty darn pricey and currently i have no idea where I would even get that amount from..

I also noticed that you can buy a lvl 30 boost on the cash shop, would it be best to get this after the wipe?

Cause I'm kinda considering it. :saint:

• only during events you will be able to buy costumes. Since no event has been planned to be released yet you are not able to buy any costumes at this moment.

Are the chances of getting one in the wagu machine pretty low?

I'd save up for it on the auction, but they seem pretty darn pricey and currently i have no idea where I would even get that amount from..

I also noticed that you can buy a lvl 30 boost on the cash shop, would it be best to get this after the wipe?

Cause I'm kinda considering it. :saint:

It would be wise to get your lvl up 30 now and use it on new characters, you get your cash shop points returned after the wipe and a FREE lvl up 30 if you have lvl 30 or above characters before the wipe.

Basicly means you get 2 lvl up 30 for the price of 1 without losing your cash shop points in the end.

• only during events you will be able to buy costumes. Since no event has been planned to be released yet you are not able to buy any costumes at this moment.

It would be wise to get your lvl up 30 now and use it on new characters, you get your cash shop points returned after the wipe and a FREE lvl up 30 if you have lvl 30 or above characters before the wipe.

Basicly means you get 2 lvl up 30 for the price of 1 without losing your cash shop points in the end.

Wait so you're telling me if I buy the lvl 30 boost for 2 characters they won't get removed?

I thought ALL characters were getting wiped?

• Wait so you're telling me if I buy the lvl 30 boost for 2 characters they won't get removed?

I thought ALL characters were getting wiped?

All characters will be set back to lvl 1 and ppl keep their character names.Ofc all items etc., everything you own, will be deleted. People who donated for Cash Points get them back again. If you have a Character at lvl 30+ now, those characters will get a lvl up 30 item after the wipe. Every Character, not just one account.

So if you have like 4 characters and all of them are lvl 30 or more, all those characters will have that lvl up 30 item after the wipe.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!