About the next Wipe

• Well, you guys like to pretend there won't be exploiters and cheaters somehow in this client. I want to see this 100% proof there won't be a cheater client.

Truth is there will always be exploiters much like irl. You guys also don't see that level 70+ content was possible too, so at least with 70, we could have played while a wipe vote went in. We would still have the 70+ content much later on.

I just hope that when 70 rolls out, we don't find some other excuse for a wipe vote, since you guys have crystal balls and can see the future already. A perfect client? Please don't set yourselves up again. No more wipes.

I just hope client fixes win 10, and I will be happy.

• Hello,

No matter what happens this time round after wipe another wipe will not even be considered. However do not let that make you think 12 months down the line from now we will be in the same boat because we wont be. The whole point of the wipe is so we can implement the necessary systems in place to make sure another wipe will not even be needed let alone happen. The game can literally not take another wipe after this one, This is the final attempt to save the game and restore its former self.

Rules and restrictions will be severely enforced after wipe as that has been a contributor to why we are in such state right now. Players who should of been banned and removed from the game have been given second chances and this will no longer be a option after wipe, As everyone by now should know after 3/4 years? right and wrong...

• Rules and restrictions will be severely enforced after wipe as that has been a contributor to why we are in such state right now. Players who should of been banned and removed from the game have been given second chances and this will no longer be a option after wipe, As everyone by now should know after 3/4 years? right and wrong...

F*ck yea! That's what this Project here needs!

Ofc ppl will still try to do crap as we post here. They already build plans on how to do it etc. but if the DBOG Staff really makes sure that they will 100% be more aggressive about keeping an eye on this Community, those ppl shouldn't have a good chance.

Since it's been said that there will be no more wipes no matter what happens, the Staff has to pull off what you wrote Syren

Wipe sucks, yes, but if the game ends up the same again, after a certain amount of time, to the point where no Update can fix this crap, this game is doomed. So kill it with fire before it spreads is the right thing to do. No excuses or apologies via Ticket.

You do crap = you're out. Done.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Rules and restrictions will be severely enforced after wipe as that has been a contributor to why we are in such state right now. Players who should of been banned and removed from the game have been given second chances and this will no longer be a option after wipe,

Syren, so those who charged back will be back as well or not an option coz I dont want Sendobugg be back?

• Syren, so those who charged back will be back as well or not an option coz I dont want Sendobugg be back?

That is yet to be decided (at least from what i am aware of)

I personally feel like players who charged back should not be unbanned however they should not be hunted no more. Reason is simple really, Charge back players are banned because they brought illegal items onto the server since the items are not payed for the are considered illegal (at least in my opinion) After a wipe happens its a complete fresh slate by rights they have done nothing wrong as of that moment its wiped. And of course if they repeat the same thing (charging back) then once again they will be permanent banned and kept removed from the server.

Players who have done far worse by rights aka duplicating items, Botting, 3rd Party Software hacks to cheat during PVP/Events are not hunted but yet are allowed to continue playing after being banned on another account??? shows the flaws in the rules... These are the rules we will make sure are changed after wipe. Just one of these examples and they will be removed forever without option to appeal.

But yea as i said thats just my opinion, Only time will tell what really happens.

• Yeah exactly, I won't name no one but fr there are people that got banned on other accounts, then clearly evaded a ban, some people got like banned on 3-4 accounts because of the same reason and they still playing the game, when someone who charged back like 20$ because he was bored of the game when there were no news of wipe, new client etc and he is banned permanently

• Yeah exactly, I won't name no one but fr there are people that got banned on other accounts, then clearly evaded a ban, some people got like banned on 3-4 accounts because of the same reason and they still playing the game, when someone who charged back like 20$ because he was bored of the game when there were no news of wipe, new client etc and he is banned permanently

This actually made me just think of something else kinda related, Players who are 'hunted' are only hunted because they are known in the community. Im sure there are dozens of players who are complete randoms who have charged back but because nobody knows them they are still free to play even with there original name lol. Shows the quality of the systems in place xD. I'm sure there has been countless times where players are interacting with charge back players and nobody knows. So for me personally its not only flawed the system but its also 'unfair' some are hunted and some are not simply because 1 is known and 1 is not. So yea +1 for ending hunt after wipe :thumbup:

• If that is the case, then I am for wipe. But honestly, fix the win 10 lag freeze.

I think the people who charged back should or shouldn't come back depending on how severe the chargeback was. I think those who charged back when daneos changed the stones in your bags was unfair. I could see why people would have in that case but not any others that I am aware of. If its a known troll, don't forgive. We already have enough of those as it is.

• If that is the case, then I am for wipe. But honestly, fix the win 10 lag freeze.

I think the people who charged back should or shouldn't come back depending on how severe the chargeback was. I think those who charged back when daneos changed the stones in your bags was unfair. I could see why people would have in that case but not any others that I am aware of. If its a known troll, don't forgive. We already have enough of those as it is.

It's already fixed on new client

• can you log in in the new client ?

Yes, not everyone can login to new client at the moment. Some people were picked last month to test it out and to fix bugs.

DBOTW SV1

Rinder12|Rinder 11_small.png|Rinder12: Lv54, eventually deleted; Rinder: Lv70

Kejko 18_small.png|Lv51, eventually deleted

WolfGunnerX 17_small.png|Lv48

Kamicolo1 19_small.png|Lv47

Had 15_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv33

DBOTW SV2

Had 12_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv36

DBOG POB/OB

Rinder|Toxicity 11_small.png

None|Ryder 17_small.png

Kejko|Hazeinut 18_small.png

UltimateMajinV|Diabetic 15_small.png

None|PokoClub 20_small.png

DBOGR

Rinder 11_small.png

Elizork 17_small.png

Kejko 18_small.png

Diabetic 15_small.png

Recover 14_small.png

I was that guy Rinder12 (aka Rinder) on TW Server 1. Was in the guilds StormRiderZ & DragonShenrons.

Discord: Elizork#7777

UglySourGraysquirrel-max-1mb.gif860c8587366fbb65b16c1be9f3e3afdd.gif

• I for one am glad to see staff planning on being more strict on the rules , and as the gm stated .. the lack of that in the past did contribute to the issue and i'm glad to see they are admitting that and are planning to make sure this doesn't happen again in the future. To much has happened , from dupe's to charge back and but exploiters. Those items not being removed or a roll back when it was noticed did a massive amount of damage to the game and its economy. I am extremely excited to see how things go this time around.

A possible suggestion to urge people to play now while they wait for the wipe is possibly give players some free cc (this cc will not be credited after new game client is released and server wipe happens). Allow players to just have over all fun , increase drop rates so players can get the high end gear at easy to increase enjoyment , increase enhance chances so players can experience gameplay at the highest tier. This would also help players experience and enjoy endgame and hopefully excite them about the race that will happen when we all start a new :P

Again keep up the great work , and I hope things are reaching completion and we can all get play a new... I've planned ahead of time and haven't taken any vacation time (ill be taking it when the game is wiped and ready to go) .. I got my coffee , hot pockets , and more.. lets go bois :P

• Hello,

No matter what happens this time round after wipe another wipe will not even be considered. However do not let that make you think 12 months down the line from now we will be in the same boat because we wont be. The whole point of the wipe is so we can implement the necessary systems in place to make sure another wipe will not even be needed let alone happen. The game can literally not take another wipe after this one, This is the final attempt to save the game and restore its former self.

Rules and restrictions will be severely enforced after wipe as that has been a contributor to why we are in such state right now. Players who should of been banned and removed from the game have been given second chances and this will no longer be a option after wipe, As everyone by now should know after 3/4 years? right and wrong...

The only problem i have with this is that you said exactly this the last time you had a wipe too. How am i supposed that this time my work won't be completely for naught when every wipe you do you say it's the last one, just to have another one down the line anyway?

• The only problem i have with this is that you said exactly this the last time you had a wipe too. How am i supposed that this time my work won't be completely for naught when every wipe you do you say it's the last one, just to have another one down the line anyway?

You got a point, even though he says that with such confidence, it's hard to trust again.

• Feels like you guys developed RL trust issues because of this wipe thing. Damn. xD

Guys, the game got f*cked hard. So hard, no Update would be able to fix it. You tell me you seriously think that a Game, that is in such state, shouldn't get wiped? Are you ok with those ppl that bot the crap out of the game, duplicate crap etc. having an easier time cuz they can't even play the easiest game ever normally? The damage done was too great. Wipe is the only solution for that.

Ofc back then when they said no more wipes they didn't know the future. But many ppl saw at 29 cap already that thing started wrong. Up to 55 cap it was 100% clear that we would need another Wipe lol. And since Daneos was planning on changing a lot of things, the wipe option was the best choice. Yes, they said no more wipe after this one too. But to me that's dumb.

Cool thing is that they said the Staff will be (finally) more aggressive towards ppl that do crap things. None of that second chance thing. You do crap, *boom*, account gone. That's what this game also needs. But saying they won't wipe after the upcoming wipe was kinda dumb. Yes, we know the Team will watch out more this time but still, you never know what certain ppl will come up with.

I just hope they will 100% do what they said about watching over the game more...

Just accept the wipe. It sucks, we all know that. But it's the right thing to do in this situation.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• Feels like you guys developed RL trust issues because of this wipe thing. Damn. xD

Guys, the game got f*cked hard. So hard, no Update would be able to fix it.

[...]

Just accept the wipe. It sucks, we all know that. But it's the right thing to do in this situation.

Yes yes ok ok.

The point is that we don't need to wipe "work", only what's really broken.

I don't see reason to wipe lvl, dragon buffs, popo accessories or things you just can't get by cheating. (unlike cc rings, +15s and zeni)

I'm not against wiping, specially if you guys says it's soooo important. Still I don't see point on wiping what doesn't need to be wiped. Looks like it's only to call it a "fresh start", but it's unnecessary and it betrays our trust.

• Yes yes ok ok.

The point is that we don't need to wipe "work", only what's really broken.

I don't see reason to wipe lvl, dragon buffs, popo accessories or things you just can't get by cheating. (unlike cc rings, +15s and zeni)

I'm not against wiping, specially if you guys says it's soooo important. Still I don't see point on wiping what doesn't need to be wiped. Looks like it's only to call it a "fresh start", but it's unnecessary and it betrays our trust.

Wipe means everything gets deleted. Everything your Character has + the Character itself = gone.

But Daneos sets them back to lvl 1 this time so ppl can keep their Names. Everything else being gone is right.

You can easily get Dragonbuffs again. DB hunt is not that hard even if you play a 1on1 class. Just gotta know da wae xD

Makes no sense to discuss it tbh. Fresh start for everyone. Also the thing about wiping and keeping Characters at current lvl being a bad decision has been discussed.

Result: Main Farm spots will be full. Even if they add 5 more channels, it will be madness for a long time (60-70 + gearing up + farming for money/items). You can have 20 channels and still not solve that problem. 20x good farm spots for a lot of lvl 60 characters...bruh,,,

This Wipe discussion is through. Seriously makes no sense to keep talking about it. We gotta wait until test on new client is done and then we go play once again. Hopefully with better results. End :D

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!