About the next Wipe

• [...]

You can have 20 channels and still not solve that problem. "20x" good farm spots for a lot of lvl 60 characters...bruh,,, (Lol?)

[...]

Why are you willing to protect a 100% wipe with your life?

Even if you say anything like dbbuffs are easy to get, it's still useless to wipe it. I don't care if it's easy or if will take me just one hour, It's still unnecessary.

I said Idc about wiping, but open your mind a bit will you? -.-

• bruh...i am well aware on how ppl think about the wipe on both sides. You tell me to open my mind but it's you who is still trying to argue cuz he refuses to accept a full wipe. You are fighting against 100% wipe.

Saying that it's useless to wipe when it comes to certain little things, such as dragonbuffs, is dumb. Not saying you are dumb, just the way you use it to argue against 100% wipe is dumb xD

If new players also start at New Client they'll be left out on that "keep dragonbuffs" (example) thing cuz they maybe didn't get them atm on the current client. Instead of having the advantage of "i played at the right time" i'd rather have a fresh start equally for everyone. To be fair, chances are low for brand new players but still better to wipe those buffs too. People having lvl 30+ atm will have the passive skills, so be happy that Daneos made that decision. Could see you use that against 100% wipe if it wasn't offered by Daneos. Daneos gave out a little gesture and ppl are still not happy lmao. If i were in his position i would do complete 100% wipe, including Character delete.

In my opinion a true Wipe (100%) would've been better. But oh well, ppl wanna keep their character names....

Wipe is Wipe. No need to discuss the little things (on what to not wipe). Cuz usually when a wipe happens, everything gets deleted.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!