The Wipe and some of the Community.

• I haven't really been involved in this community as long as other people have. So sorry if thing's seem like they're missing information or what not.

But I think how the community is handling this wipe is kind of ridiculous.

The Wipe shouldn't be that big of a deal. It's giving everybody a new start and for the glitched items they're being taken away completely. "oh, why can't they just go in accounts and take them out?" because it's a complicated process. Especially if they're being traded/sold to a hundred of different players in the game. Or this wipe, might save this game (for which people keep stating that it's dying.)

Can't some of you be grateful? In the discord, or sometimes in the forums I can see people go out of their way to tell Daneos how bad/dead this game is. He's the main one fixing the bugs and is working hard to impress people for the players that are ACTUALLY on the 2.0 server reporting bugs trying to make it an enjoyable dragon ball MMO experience. Right now I'm still playing and progressing my character who is now 48 regardless of the wipe because I love this game/private server, and wouldn't mind working my way back up again. If anything an Open World Dragon Ball game is pretty amazing to play. Or even have a chance at playing if that makes sense.

Again, sorry if some of my reasons are lacking information due to me still being new in this community. But I truly think the wipe should be seen a something good, instead of the same old argument it's destroying the game, or it will get rid of the player base.

• jajajajajajajajajaj You are so funny

Characters 1.0

18_small.png Zindel (Lvl 60)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 60)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 60)

22_small.png SabitaBoo (Lvl 60)

14_small.png Pamaor (Lvl 60)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 60)

6_small.png SabiBoo (Lvl 29)

17_small.png ???????? (Lvl 60)

Characters 2.0 (Test)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 70)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 70)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 51)

• Problem is we want the game out already. The wipe was going to slow it down further. I am sorry that I was not here to tell the idiots, but its too late now. We got an unknown eta and there is no point in playing if a wipe is coming. I thought it was obvious that we would slow the project down with the wipe, but trump is president ans smart people don't do stupid shit like this. Guess obvious is not so obvious in 2019.

• I just started playing again and finally reached lvl 30 yesterday, when I heard about this now. Pretty bummed out, because I'm a "quest completionist". Questing is sorta the most important part for me:. Not sure I wanna redo everything all over again.
    Tbh, booted up the game a few hours ago and ever since I read this I haven't really played. I'm sorta at the "what's the point?"-stage now. :(

EDIT: nvm, just saw that those votes were from users after jan 2019.

But I don't understand... Wasn't the wipe downvoted? Why is it then still taking place? Seems like the majority doesn't want it and shouldn't that be fair?

• I just started playing again and finally reached lvl 30 yesterday, when I heard about this now. Pretty bummed out, because I'm a "quest completionist". Questing is sorta the most important part for me:. Not sure I wanna redo everything all over again.
    Tbh, booted up the game a few hours ago and ever since I read this I haven't really played. I'm sorta at the "what's the point?"-stage now. :(

But I don't understand... Wasn't the wipe downvoted? Why is it then still taking place? Seems like the majority doesn't want it and shouldn't that be fair?

The wipe has already been largely discussed so your opinion is pretty pointless

If you are lvl 30+ u will get a Lvl up 30 stone after the wipe.

• You don't understant that are people that spent over 200 hours in this game. And all that time is now a meaningless thing, that's why a lot of people are upset about

And you don't understand that even if you have over 200 hours, if the game sucks everything is worth sh*t. Everything you've done and everything you own means nothing if the Game is trash. Game got f*cked thanks to ppl who can't play an easy game like DBO without exploits. And they f*cked it so hard, no Update would be able to fix it.

Since new Client will be out, with the game having a lot of changes, a wipe is the best option to start new. No need to discuss this. It's been discussed a lot. The official Poll also speaks Volumes. It's done. Deal with it.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

Edited once, last by SumTingWong ().

• As a player that stopped to play since +15 everywhere, client lags on win 10 and more, Iam happy that there'll be wipe and Im gonna back to game.

This. When I voted for the wipe, I knew what the trade off was going to be. Yeah I spent loads of hours farming to craft and upgrade to get my gear into a decent shape, but if I'm to lose that so that we'd stop having so many freaken +15 users, buggers, and such so be it.

• This. When I voted for the wipe, I knew what the trade off was going to be. Yeah I spent loads of hours farming to craft and upgrade to get my gear into a decent shape, but if I'm to lose that so that we'd stop having so many freaken +15 users, buggers, and such so be it.

Well my dude. Looks like Upgrade System will get changed and Daneos wrote in another Thread that broke option is completely gone. Not sure how Daneos' new Upgrade System will look like but after reading that, i have a bad feeling. And when i mentioned this, another dude replied that it's nor problem having high upgraded stuff as standards xD FML. People dunno how games work.

Daneos should tell us right now what this Upgrade System will be like lmao...So watch out about "so many +15"...

Ofc Hardlock told me a while back in another Thread that the goal is to make it not easy. But plans change xD

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!