The Wipe and some of the Community.

• you dont lose a char they get a reset to lvl 1

and if you have a char over lvl 30 you get a lvl 30 up item at the start

I don't really mind the wipe that much but what about skill that we used the dragon balls to wish for? when I hit lvl 40 again will I be able to equip my super saiyan skill and HTB 2 skill right away or do I have to waste time getting the dragon balls all over again? kind of annoying if we lose skills we already earned from grinding for dragon balls.

• I don't really mind the wipe that much but what about skill that we used the dragon balls to wish for? when I hit lvl 40 again will I be able to equip my super saiyan skill and HTB 2 skill right away or do I have to waste time getting the dragon balls all over again? kind of annoying if we lose skills we already earned from grinding for dragon balls.

All gone. It's not a big deal since DB Hunt is everyday covering all the time zones. It's no real struggle to farm them. Even if you happen to play a class that can't AoE well, you can still get them. Absolutely no need to keep the wish skills.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• I agree 100% of what you said.. Sadly in this community the 70% or maybe more are People 15 years old and lower... Crying and complaining for everything and flaming daneos.. They cant be gratefull we still can be able to play this game.. Well daneos one of his first priorities should be the SECURITY SYSTEM..a single wipe doesnt fix anything.. If he didnt fix the SECURITY system then wipe is completely useless.. Same shit is gonna happen again and again..

• People must understand this project wouldnt exist if daneos didnt start it.. Be gratefull more cry less..He even made everything free in the game unlike taiwan version which it was way more pay to win than dbog.. This community Will only be happy if daneos give them full gear +15..

I bet my Life that even after you give them that stuff, they will still find things to complain about xD

Most of the ppl in this Community can't play games right. They need it to be super easy in order to put in some effort. And that effort is nothing cuz the game is too damn easy xD. If ppl would've played KR lvl 55 cap, damn...can't even imagine how this Forum would look like lmao. A little example: Imagine you have no flight. And you are a F2P player so a scooter with that speed orb is also out of question. Now imagine questing like that at lvl 46-55. Forced to run through yellow/red map...and Fearland...imagine it!!!

What i'm saying is: DBO was an easy game. DBOG is even easier compared to the original game and yet ppl find it too difficult here and there hahahahahaha ....

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• As someone who has experience playing several mmos (don't wanna brag btw) ,i completely agree that this game is already easy enough and making it even easier would just be ridiculous.

I saw people commenting and agreeing with the thought of having high upgraded items as standard equips for everyone and i can only say that ideas like those are utter bullshit.I also went through hardships just to get my gear to +11/12 and i need high upgraded items as much as anyone else ,but Dbog is already cheap enough for p2w and easy enough for f2p.
    +13/15 items should be available to cashers or hardcore players only.If you really think that dungeons are too hard without budokai level pvp equips (lol) ,make them easier (and decrease the drop rate of items) ,not gear cheaper.Economy has already suffered enough in this version as it is!!!:thumbdown:

Regards

• Are Current LVLS in DBOG 2.0 are going to be reseted after all bugs fixed or they going to keep it ?

Thank you !

Ofc they will be wiped. Everyone starts the same once Test phase is done.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• I do not give a shit if it's easy or not, I donate to buy some things, but if they're going to be erasing and erasing, there's no excuse, no decent game does that, if you want to lick your ass, it's up to you, which is a shit to waste time on something that is going to restart again and again, I do not want and I do not expect anything more than something so badly done, since, if there was a way to reverse the Donations well, if not, bad luck, more beyond that, nothing.

• Mobas (per game) Any game with seasons (Diablo 2, 3, anything with PVP-centric gameplay) Rust (2-4 weeks based on server load) and countless others have wipes. This isn't the only game to do it. Notice something all these games have in common? Yea they're free to play (sometimes after an initial upfront cost). You've chosen to spend money. Now I can't speak for the people running this game, but most do offer some sort of post-wipe thank you for helping them to stay up and running.

• Alright, but will my completed quests still be there? Or will I have to redo them all? And I assume all your clothes and whatnot will be gone too?

No. If you use the lvl Up item, all quests will pop up at once, meaning starter map+ korin map will be full of quests. But you will have all the passive skills like RP charge,dash etc.. Just need a character lvl 30+ right now! And yes, everything you own atm will be gone. You only keep your Character (the look like hair,face etc.) since it will be reverted back to lvl 1.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• No. If you use the lvl Up item, all quests will pop up at once, meaning starter map+ korin map will be full of quests. But you will have all the passive skills like RP charge,dash etc.. Just need a character lvl 30+ right now! And yes, everything you own atm will be gone. You only keep your Character (the look like hair,face etc.) since it will be reverted back to lvl 1.

I don't think it will provide any passive skills. It seems that it will only provide a 30+ item. Players still need to redo all the TLQs. And sadly, no flight skill is available yet... Please correct me if I am wrong.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!