Cooldowns suggestion.

• So I noticed that while the game has 1-2 hours cooldowns on certain skills it is already pretty annoying, but however that's the least of players problems. The bigger problem is the fact that cooldowns do NOT cool while you are offline like in every single mmo in history of mankind. That's my suggestion, make cooldowns cool even while you are offline this is a joke.

• So I noticed that while the game has 1-2 hours cooldowns on certain skills it is already pretty annoying, but however that's the least of players problems. The bigger problem is the fact that cooldowns do NOT cool while you are offline like in every single mmo in history of mankind. That's my suggestion, make cooldowns cool even while you are offline this is a joke.

Yea I think this is fair thing.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

yeah that is the reason why you get cd on rings and earrings and a title to get transformations faster ready and not must wait 40 minutes or for the htb cooldowns

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!