I USED THE DRAGON BALLS WRONG WAY...

• I really need a suggestion, have just collected 7 dragon balls then i summoned Shenron when my lvl is still 21, and shenron gave me a set of suit||, so i need your suggestions should i continue playing or should i make new char? because collecting another 7 dragon balls seems harder:/.

• The first Dragon Balls that you collected are called "tier 1 Dragon Balls". They are basically an introduction to Dragon Balls and don't give you anything but what you just received. The Dragon Balls you need for a multitude of wishes are called "tier 2 Dragon Balls" which are collected in an entirely different way. There's a specific Dragon Ball hunt event for actual Dragon Balls. You can find further information and detailed guides in numerous threads. There's a schedule as well of this event, although I'm not sure if it's still accurate.

https://dboglobal.to/events

Keep in mind that if you wish to acquire a transformation you need to be level 40 to be able to do so, otherwise you'll end up being forced to make a different wish. Also don't forget that a server wipe will come eventually. Take care.

• The first Dragon Balls that you collected are called "tier 1 Dragon Balls". They are basically an introduction to Dragon Balls and don't give you anything but what you just received. The Dragon Balls you need for a multitude of wishes are called "tier 2 Dragon Balls" which are collected in an entirely different way. There's a specific Dragon Ball hunt event for actual Dragon Balls. You can find further information and detailed guides in numerous threads. There's a schedule as well of this event, although I'm not sure if it's still accurate.

https://dboglobal.to/events

Keep in mind that if you wish to acquire a transformation you need to be level 40 to be able to do so, otherwise you'll end up being forced to make a different wish. Also don't forget that a server wipe will come eventually. Take care.

thx for the tips, one more question, shouldn't i get a dragon ball chip from my 1st wish? but i don't have any, so how could i find T2 dragon balls?

• thx for the tips, one more question, shouldn't i get a dragon ball chip from my 1st wish? but i don't have any, so how could i find T2 dragon balls?

there are no chips in the latest scouter versions you can buy a scouter in korin village for 45k i think at scouter merchant that scann for db automatic, you also must kill your own mobs to spawn db mobs you cant find random db mobs like in the old days

• there are no chips in the latest scouter versions you can buy a scouter in korin village for 45k i think at scouter merchant that scann for db automatic, you also must kill your own mobs to spawn db mobs you cant find random db mobs like in the old days

THX fpr the info :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!