Do you agree to lose all your progress?

• Soy un jugador antiguo, he estado jugando desde que se lanzó el juego, incluso puedes comprobar si mi perfil es uno de los más antiguos, jugué incluso cuando me atacaron por correo electrónico y estuve jugando hasta el primer reinicio. Después de comprobar que todo mi progreso fue desechado y ni siquiera obtuve ninguna recompensa, después de eso dejé de jugar. Ahora he jugado solo dos semanas, casi no he dormido, juego casi todo el día, tengo 52 lvl y perdí mucho tiempo completando mazmorras, tmq y en algunos eventos, incluso ayudando a nuevos jugadores. Cuando descubrí que volverán a restablecer el progreso y que la comunidad votó a favor, ¿realmente quieres esto? Sinceramente, no paso mi tiempo, de modo que después todo desaparece como el polvo ... y la compensación no parece depender de mí ni de cerca, un aumento de solo 30 lvl. sin siquiera omitir misiones lvl 1-30 eso sería un ahorro de tiempo. Es frustrante querer completar el juego y encontrar estas cosas, el juego es genial, pero no lo hicieron, simplemente lo administraron y creo que están tomando decisiones incorrectas. Sin los jugadores, anteriormente había muchos más usuarios y me pregunto si no abandonaron el juego debido a esto, ya que los jugadores no son solo las personas del foro o la discordia, no todos lo usan. ¿Con qué motivación puedo seguir jugando, sabiendo que perderé todo lo que hago? ¿Crees que importar una base de datos mysql es tan complicado? Es un proceso simple y solo toma 10 minutos. Para ellos es mucho más fácil elevar el servidor y no perder ese poco de tiempo para nosotros. Espero que den su opinión respetuosamente como lo he hecho, gracias por leer.

Necesito algo que recordar para aquellos que dicen que la comunidad siempre lo hace, la comunidad dice que la comunidad son todos jugadores y que no se necesita jugar para obtener una cuenta en el foro.

PD: this post dont have more sense, you can close it, i see it how people reacts, and easy to decide get out of this game. And +15 bug/exploit is fake dont exist, is the only excuse to cry about players you are jelousy, they patched so many time ago sql inyections (you can see in patch notes).

• I'm an old player, I've been playing since the game was released, you can even check my profile is one of the oldest, I played even when attacked by email, and I was playing until the first reset. After checking that all my progress was scrapped and I did not even get any reward, after that I stopped playing. Now I have been playing just two weeks, I have hardly slept, I play almost all day I'm 52 lvl and I lost a lot of time completing dungeons, tmq and in some events, even helping new players. When I found out that they are going to reset the progress again and that the community voted for it, do you really want this? Honestly I do not spend my time, so that afterwards everything disappears like dust ... and the compensation does not seem to be up to me or up close, a rise to 30 lvl only, without even omitting missions lvl 1-30 that would be a saving of time. It's frustrating to want to complete the game and find these things, the game is great, but they did not, they just administered it and I think they are making incorrect decisions, without the players, formerly there were many more users and I wonder if they did not leave the game because of this, since the players are not only the people of the forum or discord, not everyone uses it. With what motivation can I continue playing, knowing that I will lose everything I do? Do you think importing a mysql database is so complicated? It's a simple process and it only takes 10 minutes. For them it is much easier to raise the server and not lose that little bit of time for us. I hope that you give your opinion respectfully as I have done, thanks for reading.

It looks like i'm the only one who has time or will to respond in these ,,anti wipe" threads and take questions seriously (no problem,really,i just spend my days playing Neverwinter and making builds for all classes in Skill editor here out of boredom),so i will take upon myself to answer you in the best way i can.Considering that i'm kinda drunk as i write this,please excuse my grammar.

So lets start from the beginning of your post.You said that u are an old player-thats great dude,u have my respect.Then u continued to talk about how you left the game when first reset happened -again,i respect your choice.I don't support it ,but i like people who know what they want and stay true to their beliefs.After all those introductions to you and your personality (which i enjoyed,really),we finally got to your first question ,,Do you really want this?".Now that is kinda hard and deep ,even philosophical i would say... and i can only answer for myself and other people who voted ,,yes" for wipe,So the answer to whether or not we want to loose all our progress is ofc.....

No.We don't.Thats it.Im pretty sure no one wants that.I'm not an ,,old player" like you...but i still invested year and a half of my life in this game and i don't want to loose my 3 lvl 60 chars and all of the gear i went through shit and beyond to get.That pretty much answers your question,right?

But... i'm afraid thats not all there is to it.As i said...no one wants to loose everything,but people who voted ,,yes" (including me) ,probably want something,right?I mean, there has to be a reason majority voted for wipe ,no one wants to give away hundreds of hours of gameplay and growing for nothing ,that is a logical assumption.

So your question for the people who voted ..yes" should actually be ,,Do you really think that results and changes wipe will bring are worth it?" ('m not gonna get into what those benefits are,bcs this post would be 2 pages long ,go and read other threads) And our answer to that is:

Yes! We will gladly start again and loose everything if we can see all those changes happen! That is a fair trade,you see.

Reward (compensation) for wipe isn't lvl up 30 item ,it's making Dbog better game than it is now. (again ,if you want to know what exactly wipe will do,go and read other threads and posts from people smarter than me).If it is for any consolation to you ,this wipe will definitely be the last one...not just because staff members said so ,but because 3rd wipe would really kill the game (no joke,i would quit too),but this one won't have such effect-few people may leave but many more will come or return if all promises are kept.I really hope that you will not quit and that we can play together in better future wipe will bring.Sorry if i wasn't ,,respectfull" enough.Thanks for giving your opinion.

Regards

• Sorry because i resume all in some words, but changes not necessary need a reset, you can import database. Im not begginer doing this things but... iam not the owner, but u can trust me i know what i mean when i say game changes/patches dont affect to database. I readed all and im satisfied you do it the same and had patiente to read all my post and try to answer all. You've been so respectfull dont worry. Thanks for your reply and time. This has been only for community vote, no for game troubles. In fact my friends all play and none use the forum or discord but they think like me and they took me to open this post, I'm not only giving my opinion but a few more players. Sorry for edit 40 times, but all time i see some new to say, the alst time i deceided get out of game is because, i play to complete all game and conserve it, join to help friends/new players or play only for fun, like i do with all my old games, and with resets is impossible.

• Sorry because i resume all in some words, but changes not necessary need a reset, you can import database. Im not begginer doing this things but... iam not the owner, but u can trust me i know what i mean when i say game changes/patches dont affect to database. I readed all and im satisfied you do it the same and had patiente to read all my post and try to answer all. You've been so respectfull dont worry. Thanks for your reply and time. This has been only for community vote, no for game troubles. In fact my friends all play and none use the forum or discord but they think like me and they took me to open this post, I'm not only giving my opinion but a few more players

Okay ,i'm definitely no expert on programing or game making and stuff (i'm going to study oil and gas engineering) and i know you said that i can trust you,but the fact is that members of development team and some other knowledgeable people said that those changes require wipe, again i'm sorry,but i will have to trust them over you.

As for your friends ,i don't wanna get into your personal reasons ,but if they wanna say something,they should do it themselves.(i'm aware that not everyone speaks english,it's not my native language neither ,but they gave no effort into expressing their opinion on such important matter ,which makes me think that they either don't exist (jk) or don't really care :/).I'm in even worse state than i was eariler,so i'll have to quit discussion now while i'm still making some sense,cya!

Btw,losing your progress all the time is a common thing for many games and community vote is directly conected to solving game troubles ,so it is the same thing after all.You said that you like to help new players ,so now i would be even more sorry if u left....this game needs more nice and helpfull people ,u shoud keep up the good work!;)

Regards

• Al aire libre

Okay ,i'm definitely no expert on programing or game making and stuff (i'm going to study oil and gas engineering) and i know you said that i can trust you,but the fact is that members of development team and some other knowledgeable people said that those changes require wipe, again i'm sorry,but i will have to trust them over you.

As for your friends ,i don't wanna get into your personal reasons ,but if they wanna say something,they should do it themselves.(i'm aware that not everyone speaks english,it's not my native language either ,but they gave no effort in expressing their opinion on such important matter which makes me think that they either don't exist (jk) or don't really care :/).I'm in even worse state than i was eariler,so i'll have to quit discussion now while i'm still making some sense,cya!

Btw,losing your progress all the time is a common thing for many games and community vote is directly conected to solving game troubles ,so it is the same thing after all.You said that you like to help new players ,so now i would be even more sorry if u left....this game needs more nice and helpfull people ,u shoud keep up the good work!;)

Regards

I try to numerate answers:

1.- We are 2 experts on programing, we released a fix for launcher. You can trust on who you want, there is no problem, but i know what i mean.

2.- When you like i can invite you to my some friends (there arent all, but you got like 7 players to speak, those who use discord, rest no) discord server, and ask. I dont need to say this things if there are fake. Most of then dont speak english, only spanish, and they are than noob i maked accounts for him, so imagine open a post etc etc... For that reason i speak for me and all my friends, because iam the only with my other friend who speaks english and know about computer things.

3.-When you got 15 years and all life can be not important, because you have time to do again, im my case, old man case, time is so important. I never has a game they reseted all, and does nothing to really get rewarded from trouble.

4.- If u can question how my some friends got dbo and account and discord, is because we installed and setting all throug teamviewer, they only now what app open.

• These anti wipe posts are getting old real fast, it was already polled , a lot of people who were against it even went and made multiple accounts. There is absolutely no need for any more of these posts. This is individuals trying to force their personal agenda. It has been discussed, the quests have been answered , the reasoning has been provided. Just another person who doesn't accept it and thinks their wants are greater than the larger portion of the population who voted yes legitimately which makes sense.

• Al aire libre

These anti wipe posts are getting old real fast, it was already polled , a lot of people who were against it even went and made multiple accounts. There is absolutely no need for any more of these posts. This is individuals trying to force their personal agenda. It has been discussed, the quests have been answered , the reasoning has been provided. Just another person who doesn't accept it and thinks their wants are greater than the larger portion of the population who voted yes legitimately which makes sense.

Really you dont undersntand me. I dont know about others, old post, or this forum history, i got my opinion and i make public, if u dont like it, just ignore it.

• He answer me because got education.

You say you didn't sleep to reach lvl52? And? In Open Beta, I have like 2k hours of playtime, 4 characters lvl60 and 3/4 lvl45+, I spent a lot of time gearing too. So you're not the only one who spent time to do something in the game. People who voted for wipe also did spend time to achieve something, to level, to gear, etc, btw, game is going to be wiped because everything that happened in Pre-Open Beta happened in Open Beta again, people have +15 gears because of bugs/exploits, so the best solution is wipe, but after all the bugs are fixed (at least most of them), and when the client is finished and playable

• You say you didn't sleep to reach lvl52? And? In Open Beta, I have like 2k hours of playtime, 4 characters lvl60 and 3/4 lvl45+, I spent a lot of time gearing too. So you're not the only one who spent time to do something in the game. People who voted for wipe also did spend time to achieve something, to level, to gear, etc, btw, game is going to be wiped because everything that happened in Pre-Open Beta happened in Open Beta again, people have +15 gears because of bugs/exploits, so the best solution is wipe, but after all the bugs are fixed (at least most of them), and when the client is finished and playable

You really dont understanded what i say, or just read what is for your interesting, i didnt say i didnt sleep for lvl 52 for more things, but get this discuss is useless, think what you like, the important here is the time i wasted playing, dont care in what. 4 years before we continue with this... we get full game when young boys become old mans? I dont know if there are bugs or exploits to +15 but u can get legit too.. is just get lucky with stones game. And what makes you thing this dont gonna happen again and again? i think better is get your + 15 and dont be jelousy from other players. For that he read all and answer all because you miss important things. Your reason resume is, because others want wipe, i dont have any rights to explain my opinion. The next who says that things like dont readed all, i wont answer i wont lose more time answering things you can read.

• These anti wipe posts are getting old real fast, it was already polled , a lot of people who were against it even went and made multiple accounts. There is absolutely no need for any more of these posts. This is individuals trying to force their personal agenda. It has been discussed, the questsions have been answered , the reasoning has been provided. Just another person who doesn't accept it and thinks their wants are greater than the larger portion of the population who voted yes legitimately which makes no sense. Stop pushing, it's happening like seriously

• These anti wipe posts are getting old real fast, it was already polled , a lot of people who were against it even went and made multiple accounts. There is absolutely no need for any more of these posts. This is individuals trying to force their personal agenda. It has been discussed, the questsions have been answered , the reasoning has been provided. Just another person who doesn't accept it and thinks their wants are greater than the larger portion of the population who voted yes legitimately which makes no sense. Stop pushing, it's happening like seriously

Can u calm down boy? we readed you already. And what to see this with multiple accounts? you can restrict for ip for example there most of solutions, you only try to trash my post, so please stop copy pasting same message, you see bad multiple accounts, but multiple same message?. Instead continue speaking, you only throw your stone trying to get this post closed, and me forgived, but no, sorry, i nothing to be with those people you speak, post or forums related history.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!