Do you agree to lose all your progress?

• I correct, a part of the community, I am also part of it and I do not think the same, I think I have the same right to be heard.

And that's why a wipe is wrong? xD Cuz you are not for a Wipe?. Alright then, call the wipe off. He is not for a wipe. Let's keep the trash game going with all the crap. Bruuuuhhh,

Grow up. That's how fair votings work. One half wins and the other ones loses. Just because ppl against wipe lost doesn't mean the other side, that wanted a wipe, is wrong. It was a fair vote. And Wipe won. Deal with it.

Have you even checked the poll Thread. And the other Threads about the WIpe? So many pages with discussions. And here you are, writing what everyone against wipe wrote. You literally wasted your time writing "your thoughts" that are the same as many others who don't like the wipe. We saw all the reasonings from ppl that don't want a wipe. Poor reasonings...all of them.

The game was already in a bad state. The New Client and all the changes the game will get on it, is the perfect chance for a wipe. That's why we voted. And most votes were for "Yes, Wipe".

End of the Story. No room to discuss this. It's clearly what the majority of the Community wants. Can't say it's a mistake on this one. (Wrote "on this one" cuz the majority is not always right when it comes to this damn toxic community, but in case of the Wipe, it was 100% the right decision).

Ofc you can go on and keep discussing. After all you are free to state your opinion. It's just a waste of time cuz literally no one here really cares about this. It's through. It will happen. Nothing more to discuss....

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Stop reading and taking only what is for your interest, to try to discredit me, those atacks i gonna ignore because is just lose time. There is so much people he doenst use forum, so these people who plays is comunnity too ok? If u arent in forum you can see this what you all time mean it. It irritates so much someone gives their opinion. You say so much about those people who makes posts similar like me ragging, but the only who are getting ragging actitude here with me are you boys. If u go to say something take your time to read and think, and then speak. Is funny you try to give me a lesson saying if i read this post or other, when you dont read half of my post. Most of the comunity is your invention to justificate that what you like. There is more comunity there isnt in forum, you ask then? you count with all real players ingame? because here can vote people they never played and just opened game for 5 minutes, is than easy to create forum account and dont have game account.

• Makes no sense to discuss this at this point. Especially with you.

People who play this game, know this Forum exists. It's literally the official Forum for the Game. If ppl didn't make an account on here, it's their own fault. You wanna keep up with News about the Game? Check Forums, or Discord. But Votes and sh*t are made on the Forum! Not our fault if ppl failed to do this little step ahead of time. That is no excuse!!! Their own fault!!!

This damn thing has been discussed in the Poll Thread about wipe. Go read al the pages. You didn't read them yet so your attempt to discuss/argue on that matter is pure bullsh*t. Just go f*cking read the official Poll Thread. Everything you write, is there. And ppl who wanted Wipe explained a lot of times on why it's needed. Wipe is happening. Deal with it. It's set. It's a lot of Pages, but still, go read everything. The entire Thread! Maybe then you will understand a little.

This is my last Post in this Thread, no matter what bullsh*t you post next. Don't wanna waste any time to explain to you. It's all in the Threads about the wipe. Read them.

@Mods: Please just lock this Thread. It's useless cuz the Thread creator lacks information! Keeps on repeating what has been said multiple times in the other Threads about the Wipe, especially the official Poll Thread.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Al aire libre

Discord who ask phone nunmber, not all got phone number, and you are doing the same you say, if u dont like it others explain their opinion just leave. your argues are bullsh*t too, i wanna think what you like because you like. please mature. People like you, makes me to get out forever of this game, you are the law right? is time to get out this game.

• You really dont understanded what i say, or just read what is for your interesting, i didnt say i didnt sleep for lvl 52 for more things, but get this discuss is useless, think what you like, the important here is the time i wasted playing, dont care in what. 4 years before we continue with this... we get full game when young boys become old mans? I dont know if there are bugs or exploits to +15 but u can get legit too.. is just get lucky with stones game. And what makes you thing this dont gonna happen again and again? i think better is get your + 15 and dont be jelousy from other players. For that he read all and answer all because you miss important things. Your reason resume is, because others want wipe, i dont have any rights to explain my opinion. The next who says that things like dont readed all, i wont answer i wont lose more time answering things you can read.

You have no rights to speak about +15 things etc. when you are lvl52. That's my perception of both PVE/PVP, and I don't talk bs and fake news, I know what I'm talking about, so stop crying already, wipe will happen, it's your decision whether you want to quit or not.

• You have no rights to speak about +15 things etc. when you are lvl52. That's my perception of both PVE/PVP, and I don't talk bs and fake news, I know what I'm talking about, so stop crying already, wipe will happen, it's your decision whether you want to quit or not.

You know really what time i played? you really know what ammount of characters i leveled up before first reset? i love when people speak without any info. You know how much people i meet with 60 lvl characters? So easy try to say things you dont know. You know about programming? game developing? C languaje?

• You know really what time i played? you really know what ammount of characters i leveled up before first reset? i love when people speak without any info. You know how much people i meet with 60 lvl characters? So easy try to say things you dont know. You know about programming? game developing? C languaje?

What does programming and game developing have to do with your bullshit and desperate cry because you don't wanna lose your lvl52 character?

• This is getting old. We had a fair vote (despite the massive amounts of fake accounts made) for a wipe and wipe won. Get over it. I have two lvl 70 characters with good/decent gear that I spent hours working on, and I still voted for wipe. Am I sad that I'll lose the amount of progress I put into my characters? Yes. Do I think it is worth the sacrifice for a better restart? Yes. If you're not happy with the results, then play another game. It's that simple.

• This is getting old. We had a fair vote (despite the massive amounts of fake accounts made) for a wipe and wipe won. Get over it. I have two lvl 70 characters with good/decent gear that I spent hours working on, and I still voted for wipe. Am I sad that I'll lose the amount of progress I put into my characters? Yes. Do I think it is worth the sacrifice for a better restart? Yes. If you're not happy with the results, then play another game. It's that simple.

Wow you are getting boored are you all robbots who say the same, no one have own thinkings?

• What does programming and game developing have to do with your bullshit and desperate cry because you don't wanna lose your lvl52 character?

If im crying what the hell are you doing here, you are the only who cry because i dont think like you want to think. Is very pathetic to use as an argument `` you are level 52'' that has nothing to do with the hours and work invested behind, even everything that could be invested previously, really mature,think and uses valid arguments, but it is like discussing with child. What does it have to do to know about programming, or game development? of the topic that is all about, I really do not know if someone like you has a stone instead of a brain, , because you have no coherence when speaking.

• I invested a lot in the game. Cash points will get returned and its for the betterment of the game. I at first was not for the wipe, but the team said they would increase security, fix that annoying lag, and never wipe again. So I am for it. I don't really care for security because I don't pvp much. I think pvp in the game is not balanced and neither is the pve, but pve is less unbalanced. I wish cc and dungeons dropped bind on account items so players can play other classes and gear them without having to pay a group for cc or wait hours for a party, but what can you do.

Also, this wipe thing is slowing game progress, but I can't argue about the benefits so.

• Can u calm down boy? we readed you already. And what to see this with multiple accounts? you can restrict for ip for example there most of solutions, you only try to trash my post, so please stop copy pasting same message, you see bad multiple accounts, but multiple same message?. Instead continue speaking, you only throw your stone trying to get this post closed, and me forgived, but no, sorry, i nothing to be with those people you speak, post or forums related history.

can you deal with the fact that it's already agreed and going to happen, Cant you stop trying to force something "you" feel is wrong , yes people made multiple accounts to vote not "Hardlock" and other staff already confirmed this. You don't like it.. leave .. stop crying on forums... how old are you 12?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!