Wipe Reawards

• by any chances in the wipe the founder pack items does they get aswell reseted to collect if not then its kinda waste of god damm money i would have then wasted and just collected them and then get all gone by just a wipe i hope these founder items are then also recollecteable for one charecter then.

• by any chances in the wipe the founder pack items doe they get aswell reseted to collect if not then its kinda waste of god damm money i would have then wasted and just collected them and then get all gone by just a wipe i hope these founder items are then also recollecteable for one charecter then.

You will still get your founder items. Even CP are still coming back for you after the wipe.

-Beka, DBO G Team

• Quote from ACEi

also another question what if you are level 28 by the time it gets wipe out u need to start all over again ?/

Quote from Beka

"You'll still have a level 1 character with a name, but won't get a LVL 30 item."

That's disgusting still, can't they just give the item for anyone who reached level 20 atleast, like seriously a lot of people will just quit and wont play again because they reached like level 20 to 29 and they will have to start all over again.

Who could change this and make people get the item if they reached level 20 or higher ??

Thanks

• What's the problem about leveling to level 30 your character? Lazy ppls.

There is no problem at all am just saying it won't be fair for people that will start playing before the reset, reach level 20+ and then the next thing u know your account is wiped out and u cant get to level 20 and not everyone has time to play every single day like a no life and bang 30 levels in few days some people have life and trust me or not they could be playing this game for 2 months every now and then and reach to level 20+. He comes in next morning and he sees that his account is level 0 and he has to start everything all over again.

This is a total bullshit mate ? I would be fuming all that effort and time just gone. That person won't be playing again unless he wants to spend another couple of good weeks of playing until he reaches level 20+ again.

Everyone who created an account before the wipe out, who is around level 10+ should or even MUST get an item that will get their progression back. It should be depending on them whether they want to use it or not.

• It is not a MUST.

Daneos shouldn't have given that reward option (lvl 30 UP item) in the first place.

Atm it's for ppl who have played DBOG. Not just play up to 10-26 and then quit. The lvl 30+ "requirement" is 100% fair. People have lots of time to lvl multiple characters to lvl 30 until wipe happens. Follow the bug Threads of Test Server and you see that you have still much time.

That some ppl don't have enough time to play due to RL stuff (school/college/work whatever) is no reason to be against this lvl 30+ requirement. Try another crap excuse pls. If you happen to be one of those that simply gave up at lvl 20+ and hope to get it their way by posting what you posted, forget it. It's not meant for ppl like that.

You can reach lvl 30 very fast even if you have work. 1-30 is easy af. If you can't lvl up a character, well damn,, you're sh*t outta luck boy. There are a lot of ppl that pull that off easily while having work or college or whatever. It's not really an excuse.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Kid not everyone has time to play the game like you do and you do probably everything just to play the game, some people just play the game for fun because they are dragon ball fans, this game is really time consuming not everyone like probably yourself have someone that brings food to you and feed you while you bang the game 24/7.

For the guys that are below level 30 before the wipe out they should receive that comment "well damn,, you're sh*t outta luck boy' not getting sh%t at all for being with us and playing the game and staying with the dragon ball global community. If Daneos had that kind of attitude I don't think there would be anyone playing the game (apart from you probably) . This is an online game is all about getting the people to play the game and make it popular making sure they enjoy and continue to play the game, its all about popularity and nothing is for free, People who are involved in recreating this game are putting there own time and effort to put this up together and they are not doing it for free aswell.

This is a multiplayer game and it doesn't cost them nothing to give a player something that will help them reach their level faster that they had before the wipe out and make them stay and continue playing the game,

Please understand this example and Take in consideration that there will be someone that starts playing not knowing there will be a wipe out hit level 20 to 29 and next day they have to start all over again and do the same thing all over again, do the same quests fight the same mobs run to the same villages to get the quests just to reach the level that they had it doesn't matter if it takes them 3 days or 3 months, it will be boring and people can lose interest but of course you don't mind other people because you are professional dragonball global online player and you can reach that level dead fast.

Anyway this is just my own opinion on what could be done better that doesn't mean after my post the Admin will give anything to boost them back up to there old levels soo chill out no one is gonna be better then you ;) go catch them all SumTingWong

• I am a dragonball fan to the core. I maybe have work but I manage to level up my character beyond level 30. Not knowing there will be a wipe doesn't mean you deserve the same treatment as the person who played more than you. There's a saying "Ignorance of the law excuses no one." So if you did not know that there will be a wipe, that's your fault by not checking the forum. And if you did not reach the total requirements to have the said item because you are busy, you know what? There's a thousand reasons not to do something.

• What if i didnt play for 1 year, had a 30+lvl char. it got wiped and i have a lvl1 char with the lvl30 item, then there's another wipe and i still didnt redownloaded the game. I'll still have the lvl30 item?

After this wipe, wipe won't happen anymore. If it does I guarantee you that no one will play this server anymore lol because the wipe happened ONCE already and they promised there won't be any wipes no more, but they f*cked up and now all they could do is finish the 2.0 client and wipe the server, and it's a good solution though, but this is a second wipe and there shouldn't be any wipes in the future after this upcoming one.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!