Little Suggestion about the Wipe reward

• Hey ppl who are reading this, especially Staff members xD

I have a little suggetion about this Wipe Reward that we will get- It's been said that everyone having a Character lvl 30+ will get that LvL30 UP! item. Ofc a lot of ppl like that cuz they can go straight to lvl 30 (cuz apparently lvl 1-30 is hard to do...) but could we maybe do what i'm about to suggest? Won't hurt anyone...

How about giving out a special Event coin for after the Wipe instead of the lvl 30 item? Ofc it would be the same requirements as the lvl 30 item. Only for characters that are lvl 30+. With that said coin, we could choose between two rewards at that Event NPC. The one being the LvL 30 UP Item. And the other one 1x z32 (permanent).

We all know that not everyone wants the lvl 30 item. Ofc most of the players want that. And with my suggestion they can still get it. But what about the rest? Tbh, i myself would want 1x z32 instead of a lvl up item. 1-30 is really easy anyways, so i will normally quest my way up. Pretty sure a lot of others will do it too.

Yes, i could just ignore the lvl up gift and still keep questing my way up but for ppl like me, that z32 would be more useful and helpful while questing up. I will need that for as long as i play. The lvl up item is used once and gone...

I know it actually makes no sense to suggest this. As i said, i could just ignore the lvl up item and play normally. But it would be nice to give some useful help for ppl like me. And i think 1x z32 (permanent) would be the best option.

Let me know what you think 8o

Edit: Oh and about that reward for rushing to lvl 70 as fast as possible...how about forgetting about that? The reward will either be special dogis or a pack of a few items items (boxes,stones,dogi balls etc.) I'd say scew that reward. Don't make ppl rush to max lvl. Atm we have nothing after lvl 70. It'll get boring again. Give that stuff to the Founders instead! What they got so far was really bad, especially the dogi lmao.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Hey,

In principle there will be more rewards for the players as for example a z32 and this kind of items that you have mentioned. The idea is to make a starter kit (BOX) called "Global Compensation Package", but we still don't know exactly the rewards that this box should contain and whether it should have any requirement to have it or not, but honestly I don't think there will be a "big requirement", just need to make sure that you've played the game before.

If this is carried out, the box will be character bound.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!