All the quest progress deleted (Thoughts)

• Today, on Update 17.10.2015 Thread at the end of the whole Bug Fixes and Updates, there is a message that says "We've deleted all the quest progress". Now, I have two different thoughts on this message:

1. Oh Dammit, I have to do everything again! That Sucks, It makes me hate the game now!

OR

2. Oh Cool, they deleted all quest progress, that means they are up to a very close start in the game, since they deleted the progress, then they sure don't want a lot of people to be testing the high levels, meaning that they are at a very good progress in the game now!

I would love it if my second thought was the right one because if it is right, then NICE job Daneos and Kami.... (nice job anyway :D)

And Ouh that brings me to a small issue we have in our community:

We always thank Daneos, but never cared for Kami who is the second developer. Makes me sad that no one (even I) didn't try to thank him!

THANKS Kami, if you are not active on the forums, then Daneos, you probably have connection with Kami, PLEASE THANK HIM FROM YOUR SIDE!

Now, back to the main topic, what are your thoughts of this "We've deleted all the quest progress" message? What do you wish it mean?

AND AS ALWAYS!!

STAY SWAGGER!! 8)

• Well I can't really hazard a guess as to what it may be. My first thought was that the quest progress reset would allow fixes to work like the dragon's red egg quest. But it could literally be anything. It may even be as simple as there have been some TLQ progress and the reset stops us having to search all over Kokkara to find them. I have no doubt though that it is because of the progress they have made.

• I got somehow sad when my quests restarted, and i stoped playings tests since september. I know that is a must for the server to start fixing, but i really didn´t want all my progress to be gone. Anyway the next test maybe ill start a new character i wanted to try and just level with boost. I know this is good for the server and I´m happy about the dedication Daneos and his staff puts. Keep working! Can´t wait for open-beta/vanilla!

• Super funny when I read that part! Although since I didn't get that far, I am not affected by it too much.

Although for my other peeps who played the crap out this might feel different. But I look at it as the second statement, they could be getting closer! I logged in a day or two ago and server was very smooth for the first 2 hours of game play, then it lagged for a bit (might be my spotty internet connection), but overall the progression from the summer to the fall has been astounding!

I cannot wait for the finished product!

• I think that the server is only lacking in the end game play, because the leveling and NPC interaction system is done...

The only thing left is TMQ, TLQ, dungeons and adult quest... Besides the events, but they are really close to it :D

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!