what is a good Super Saiyan Build ?

• Hi i would like to have a good build for PVE for Super Saiyan or just tell me which class of human is best for this transformation please i have heard before that swordsman is not really a good build for Super Saiyan i don't know if that is the case again or not i plan on replaying again since my lvl 35 swordsman was wipe a couple of time ago and i plant to use the Super Saiyan skill at lvl 40 if i'm lucky with the dragon ball but i want to know what will be the best class for human to use this skill

Thanks for your time

• Well the best at maintaining SSJ is Spiritualist. So either Turtle or Crane. Mostly ppl go for Turtle. Crane is a little more complicated if you have no information. Turtle build is easier. Also you have Super and Giant Kamehameha. Makes a fanboys heart go Super Saiyan xD

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Well the best at maintaining SSJ is Spiritualist. So either Turtle or Crane. Mostly ppl go for Turtle. Crane is a little more complicated if you have no information. Turtle build is easier. Also you have Super and Giant Kamehameha. Makes a fanboys heart go Super Saiyan xD

thx dude just what i want so i'll go turtle ^^ thx for the reply

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!