Dragon Ball 2.0 Finished

• "Dragon Ball 2.0 Finished" so is, 1 year and everything remains the same ...

Hello Community and Administrators, this post is addressed to you.

Given the large number of bugs, and lack of implementation of important and necessary things in DBOG 2.0, we still do not know why they have not implemented them,

I want to express my annoyance with you, for about 7 months (October 2018) we are promising great changes, in which today June 2, 2019 is still not ready, and what is even worse still has much to solve ..

We ask ourselves, what have the administrators done during all 1 year ?, since 1 year and 1 month ago there is no change in the game, it is incredible but everything remains the same.

It has been 2 months since the "voting" ended, and what is seen on the test server, is now practically the same 2 months ago, only basic bugs have been solved.

When they add "Flight", when they add pets, when they implement the new cash system, it's incredible but even the problem that freezes every 3-4 seconds is still, how is that possible ?!

Please enough of promises and expectations that will never happen, let's get this over with.

We want the day, month and year, the exact date of the official launch to the "New DBO" (and that will be practically the same as today), we want you to publish the progress on the new server and to comply with it.

Thanks, I hope comments and discuss on this topic.

• In my opinion, for 13 months without changes in DBOG, administrators should have many things already done, but they have done a terrible job and that is reflected today given the number of bugs, and lack of work in dbo 2.0. We should demand as main, a real launch date, and publish progress made and remaining (example 10% progress for DBO 2.0) since on the part of administrators it is a lack of respect to the community that in this long time (1 year and 1 month) they have done so little.

• Oh look, iYamcha is still being an entitled baby.. Colour me shocked.
    As Quvades already mentioned, if you bothered to pay attention there is a long changelog detailing many of the bugfixes and changes delivered in every update. What did you think updates were Yamcha? Just extra padding at the cost of several hundred megabytes of data? This is all a service the DBO team is doing free of charge on a game that was left to die by damn near everyone else and yet every opportunity you're give you complain like a child. Either learn some humility, some patience or learn to be quiet. Your stance is not representative of the wide DBO community by any means.

• Oh look, iYamcha is still being an entitled baby.. Colour me shocked.
    As Quvades already mentioned, if you bothered to pay attention there is a long changelog detailing many of the bugfixes and changes delivered in every update. What did you think updates were Yamcha? Just extra padding at the cost of several hundred megabytes of data? This is all a service the DBO team is doing free of charge on a game that was left to die by damn near everyone else and yet every opportunity you're give you complain like a child. Either learn some humility, some patience or learn to be quiet. Your stance is not representative of the wide DBO community by any means.

You are wrong, my opinion is reflected in many players, it is unacceptable that in 13 months they have made so little progress.

Greetings boy 17.

• In my opinion, DBOG did a good job in DBOG 1.0. It is just unlucky due to the windows 10 update, which make the game freeze. The bugs and bots are somehow unavoidable. No one can promise any program is bug free. But of coz, they may have better solutions, such as do some kind of roll back at that time to fix the problem.

For DBOG 2.0, Danoes underestimated the difficulty, so he made a terrible discussion to announce the date of release (i.e. 2018 winter). It cause a series of consequences, such as releasing the test phase too early. In my opinion, there are many obvious bugs should be fixed before the open test. They should do a close test among the GM first.

Btw, since we are not the boss of Danoes, we should not complain about the progress at all. What we can do is hoping Danoes can do his best to make DBOG alive again. Rather than blaming or complain, we should provide suggestions to make DBOG better.

Comment to the topic, it is pointless to ask the release date or real progress, since they also don't know. If they really provide a release date (e.g. 2019 winter), will you believe they can make it? :D:D

• I have been thinking of downgrading from windows 10, because what does it really provide me that windows 7 doesn't? the Microsoft Store? windows 8 has that until 2022 so I won't need it anyway I don't really want 2.0 I more so want 1.0 to just stop it's freezing when I'm playing a game, I could run into a monster and die or whatever else, I've tried running the game in windows vista and 7 with the compatibility options I thought would surely fix it but no, it just, also it'd be foolish to think small about of people could fix an entire game though. I think that's what they're doing? but what is the real difference between 2.0 and the original? reskins? added levels? maybe they added new sayian forms? I wouldn't know.

• Based on my observation, DBOG 2.0 fixed the freeze problem. It is very important for players who like PvP and using windows 10. The 2nd important change is that it use the old scouter system, which can use chips. So the game play is a bit richer. Except these, it has some nice to have new features, e.g. discord integration and modified char status UI.

It also changed the UI for gear upgrade. But in my opinion, I prefer the old card selection, it was more exciting. :D

On the other hand, DBOG 2.0 has some limitations. The biggest one are: it cannot fly and no pets (at least in this moment). I like to fly and I always use pet skills, so I like DBOG 1.0 more.

But if I were Danoes, I will also create DBOG 2.0 based on the KR version. Because it can modify the client side. It is possible to change everythings. It just need plenty of time and workload. As a programmer, it has more fun ^^. However, since I don't know C++, so what I can do is to wait for Danoes to make it. :D

• Yea MaoMao, Daneos changed TW version for the KR cus second one is free of freezes and working smoothly on WIN10 also he got right now possibility to modify almost all files so can easy to implement any new content etc. However the reason why flying system and pets re not wkorking atm is some bug in code and developer is workin about reapir it and ofc upgrade system gonna be changed aswell, atm is pure KR version with small changes so.. We ve to wait Daneos repair major bugs like random crashes for exemple when you try to throw away/destroy any items from the capsules during killing mobs or when appers on the screen any other player.. so annoying.

• I don't know why you would expect a decade old game to just stay working on current gen OS or for a small team to be able to not only keep the old version working but maintain and upgrade a future version in a short time iYamcha. It's frankly very entitled and you're free to leave and play something else. But since all you do is whine while seeking validation from other whiners, have at it. Just don't expect anyone of merit to take you seriously.

• I don't know why you would expect a decade old game to just stay working on current gen OS or for a small team to be able to not only keep the old version working but maintain and upgrade a future version in a short time iYamcha. It's frankly very entitled and you're free to leave and play something else. But since all you do is whine while seeking validation from other whiners, have at it. Just don't expect anyone of merit to take you seriously.

Always the person does not know what else to say, they say this kind of thing, but anyway, your comment does not reach the discussion, maybe you are a rat child and you are proud to be, if so, I wish luck in your rat lifestyle.

Greetings and please you do not comment more here, we want coherent opinions and comments.

Thanks, iYamcha.

• I think it's a good suggestion to give Dragon Ball 2.0 a release date, so we'll be informed and the remaining players will not leave, as they'll know when to play again so as not to forget the game.

Well then let me tell you that your thought is wrong af xD

As Supreme wrote, it will most likely end up in ppl overreacting and go crazy.

Fact:

If Daneos gives no Release Date (which is the right decision) ppl go mad.

If he gives out a Release Date but fails to deliver it, due to new sudden bugs that will delay the Release, ppl go mad.

Not giving out a Release Date is 100% the right thing to do. Especially for a Community like this lmao.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!