Dragon Ball Online Super

• ! Disclaimer !

! I love DBOG and how the game is now, but I would also like to see another version of the game. A version that offers a little more dragonball Z and Super experience. !

We can go pretty far by modding the client side of DBO. And ofcourse they are also preparing the new client!

However, I am curious to see what would happen if we were to create a seperate DBO game server (completely overhauled with different stats, skills etc).

Is it possible to create Maps, Npcs and Questlines from scratch?

Maybe, use lots of assets from the game and build new stuff around it?

Even add in the saiyan race, new skills and make new abbilties like super saiyan 2/3/4? ( I know we can just recolor the super saiyan color. So why not add it in as a new skill with better stats?)

If we could create such a new game from this engine, why not make it a DBOGSuper Game?

A game with the possibilty to eventually become a super saiyan god or any other form from the franchise.

Let me know what you guys think and please let me know the possibilities.

AGAIN, no hate for DBOG! I would even want to see them hosting this imagined version.

I wish you all a good day!

• They cannot eliminate bugs, freezes, 10 years old game (or more?), crappy engine, and You expect new races (another one >.<) skills, etc. This game is dead!

All You can expect is playable DBO like original one to suck rest of money $ and give us this nostalgia again. More probably is to see completly new DB mmo than this. I've stopped play long time ago. Playing other games when got time, and don't care about DBOG. If it will have reset, with v2.0 I'll back. But don't expect new things. Even If they gonna add it, we'll have better DB games or everyone will forget about DBO. No hate, just true. Have a good day.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!