Suggestion : Instances + Guilde + Seller

• Hi everyone

I have few suggestions :

First

Maybe it can be easier if we could find a random group for instances : UD, TQM .... Moreover it can be a good thing, for social interaction, indeed new players don't know, the game, don't know peoples, don't know system. That's why my Second suggestion is here too : a search for all guilde in the game (for the same reasons)

Third :

When we speak with a seller, it can be easier if we could close his store, only with walk. Yeah imagine you just have to walk to left the store :)

Ok thanks for reading :) see you soon in game

200 years later

Gotenks'Spirit is in a young boy

That's why this young boy had white hair

GotenkSpirit should become stronger as the old Gotenks

• Yes ok, but for new players, just imagine, moreover when people are not stronger with this vocabulary, with english/Chinese/portuguese, with this interface; It's really hard to go speak with people to try to understand, to try to do UD or Tqm. i really think when you start the game you are lost.

Thats why i think my suggestion to put a random system with this actual system can be a really good thing to keep and help new players

:)

200 years later

• This will not be added since community is like this, they won't do any PVE or PVP content unless you are good geared and "right" race/class.

Regarding the guilds, you can always see in-game in LFG chat that there are guilds who are recruiting, you can use that if you need guild or simply check on forum guild section.

All in all, community is greedy, toxic and won't help newbies or anyone who does not speak their lang, simply because those newbies when they learn everything from noob friendly guilds, mostly will leave to be in "TOP" guilds and won't even thank those people who helped them to be what they are now.

So yea, everyone is selfish, greedy and won't even greet you unless they have something to gain from you, it is reality.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Hey Iceman, thanks for your answer, this is really sad to read this, but i did (or made) the same observation, i'm really sad to see this... How WOW, PRO, or SWTOR can have a such good community and DBOG a really toxic commu ? I want to try my best to change this, later :)

Thx again

200 years later

• Hey Iceman, thanks for your answer, this is really sad to read this, but i did (or made) the same observation, i'm really sad to see this... How WOW, PRO, or SWTOR can have a such good community and DBOG a really toxic commu ? I want to try my best to change this, later :)

Thx again

Community can be changed depending the game itself.

That is if we meet this requirements:

1. Balance in PVE ( Every race/class can do any PVE content without being "meta")

2. Balance in PVP (---------------||-------------------- PVP content without being "meta")

3. RNG is reduced ( This way everyone can gear up same as rest of people, will reduce toxic environment since everyone can beat everyone)

4. Mutual respect/help agreement between the guilds ( This way everyone would be forced to respect any player or they wouldn't be able to find the guild and everyone would help each others)

5. Any toxic speech, insults and other behaviours outside of channel 4 would result ban of character

6. Korin Platform Channel 4 ( No rules, just madness - Place to "cure" the toxicity, hatred and to have fun being "the bad boi")

This would start to cure the community and everyone who wants to be toxic without any problem, go to channel 4 aka "Toxic Channel".

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!