I got problems with the launcher

• Hi everyone and welcome back to the game. I have a problem with my launcher I downloaded it from the website. The launcher doesnt load anything and when I press start it just says "DBOlauncher needs to finish patching first", so nothing is working.

I looked into my gamefiles and saw a file called patcher_config.xml one of my friends said I should change patch_version="1" to patch_version="x".

Is there anyone else that can provide me with someone who got knowledge of this issue as no one is answering support tickets at the moment, hopefully this problem won't persist.

Junfa

• Hello,

Follow these steps to solve the issue.

1) Open start menu.

2) Search for turn windows features on or off

3) Make sure everything is checked in ".NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)" & ".NET framework 4.7 Advanced services"

1010-pasted-from-clipboard-png

If it still doesn't work, try to solve it by moving the game folder onto your desktop and then go to your game folder, open the patcher_config.xml and change game_lang="xx" to game_lang="english" ,patch_version "x" to 0 and auto_start="true" to "false" (to re-patch the game)

If it hasn't been resolved yet, just replace this DBOGLauncher onto your game folder and check if it works https://drive.google.com/file/…4MLi8XZkYBahPSVkMFSK/view

Regards,

Hardlock,
    DBO G Support Team

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!